Subject nA XDA

CyanogenMod9

SuperOSR (OpenSourceRom and CM)

CM 7.2.0 (CyanogenMod ROM)

Jelly Bean / CyanogenMod 10

SuperOS Rom

Port MIUI Gingerbread

Modified official firmware ZaSa 4chacha
ZaSa_4chacha_GB1.54_v1.0 (1.54.401.2) (For a long time keeps the battery)
ZaSa_4chacha_GB1.54_v2.0 (1.54.401.2)
Feedback on this firmware and a description:HTC ChaCha - Firmware (Post # 14229174)

Superdroid

Additionally
Cha Cha keyboard relating to CM7 and SuperOSR.
They should be placed on the unit to change the keyboard layout.
here
and here
Translation is not linked XDA

Google apps
This market, Gmail, Calendar, and so on ... The default firmware is no Google apps. To install fill in the root of the stick, go to rekaveri and install. (Who do not need these applications, and they strongly want to get rid of them)
Download
Types engraving device
First - it is laser engraving on phones with only English letters (most)Link
Second - this is the official Russian keyboard (UserHenry2005its possessor)Link
FAQ
1. How to get Root rights on this device?
Getting Root

Download the Mikevhl's CWM recovery (filePH06IMG.zip) Here and copy it to the SD card
2 Download the Download Superuser zip from here, and also throw down on the memory card. choose "su-2.3.6.1-ef-signed.zip".
3 Go to Settings ->Nutrition->remove a tick faster loading. (Power ->uncheck "Fastboot") Turn off the phone
4 Hold the volume down and power button for 5 seconds
5 Wait a little, scanning will start automatically, to find PH06IMG.zip and install it.
Clamp 6 Volume up to start flashing
7 On the first stage finished, press the stop button and reboot
8 Phone will reboot automatically
9 Rename PH06IMG.zip on the SD card in PH06IMG.zip.CWM example
10 Turn off the phone again, and again hold down the volume down and power button for 5 seconds
11 Now in Safe mode, the phone tries to find again PH06IMG.zip on the card. this does not happen, we rename the file again
12 Volume up and choose "the RECOVERY" and click in the "off".
13 Now we have installed CWM recovery
14 Use the arrow keys and select the "Apply zip from SDCard", then "Select zip" (or even chtonit). su-2.3.6.1-ef-signed.zip select the file and press return. Then click "Yes".
15 Flashing completed

It does not work on utsroystvah with S-ON
Getting S-OFF

2. How to put Russian keyboard?
AnysoftKeyboard
1. Download and install AnysoftKeyboard.
2. Download and install Russian Language Pack for her
3. Next, go Settings - Language and Keyboard
4. to put a tick next to AnysoftKeyboard
5. AnysoftKeyboard settings are looking for Russian phonetic and put a tick next to it
6. Returns to the Home screen, open the message - to write a new, shrugging a little longer on the field to add text, a key input method, you stick to it and choose again AnysoftKeyboard
7. prints in Russian

Download
Another versiondownload

Russian Keyboard

Found a bug in his assembly Russian Keyboard, the lack of the letter "u". (And all because the hardware Claudia is not applied). In this version, I hung it on a double-tap of the English "m". (She's Russian "B") By postKiveloFFF link to post Download

There ChaCha official Russian keyboard key "u" is located on the key that follows the Latin "M" (in the Touch Input on Latin "M" Russian "B") - on firmware 1.33 and 1.54 European letter "w" just on that key . Russian official photo can be found in types of engravings

3. How to restore the stock Recovery?
Sometimes, in case of failures at the flashing it may happen that for some reason erased stock rekaveri, making it impossible to install the packages in PG76IMG format, and others. The following is a fairly simple way to restore it, and this way it is possible to install any recovery in the recovery format .img
Achtung! The phone must be S-OFF!

Instruction:
1. Download and install the app to your phonehttp: //savagemessiahzine.com/forum/dl/post/1528308/Recovery_Manager_v0.37.apk
2. Download and razarhiviruem to the root of the SD card image stock rekaverihttp: //savagemessiahzine.com/forum/dl/post/1528323/recovery_stock.zip
Or for firmware 2.24 and 2.26 last image of his versionhttp: //savagemessiahzine.com/forum/dl/post/1792935/recovery_stock_2.26.zip
3. Start the Recovery Manager, go to the Recovery tab. Next, click Install Recovery. It is to be found * .img file and peredstavlen list. Hit on the file found, and we agree with the installation. Do not pay attention to the emerging inscription:
recovery is not recognized (as necessary). Everything is ready, you can reboot into recovery mode.
4. In a similar way it is possible to establish and custom recovery, e.g. CWM 5.0.2.8, pre-dug from the archive for installation of CWM file recovery.imghttp: //savagemessiahzine.com/forum/dl/post/1533088/cwm_5.0.2.8.zip

We perform opreratsii or manually:
1. Downloading folderhttp: //savagemessiahzine.com/forum/dl/post/1386104/Android.zipand throwing it in the correct file recovery.img (item 2 of the previous instruction).
2. Connect the phone to a PC with the USB debugging enabled (disable fast boot), run the command prompt as administrator (Start в†’ All Programs в†’ Accessories в†’ Command Prompt (right click) в†’ Run as administrator) and enter the command and confirm each Enter key:
cd c: \ android
adb reboot bootloader
The phone should boot into the state Bootloader / Fastboot. If it does not, we disconnect the device, turn it off, go to the Fastboot manually (VolDown + Power) and is connected to the PC. The inscription on the fastboot changes FASTBOOT USB.
3. Next, enter the command on the stock firmware recovery
fastboot flash recovery recovery.img
4. reboot.

Custom firmware installed in the majority of cases throughRECOVERY

To properly move from one type of firmware to the other, it is necessary to clean (wipe) Cache, Dalvik Cache and do Factory / Data Reset - all this is done through the CWM

The topic needs a curator. The main tasks are to maintain order in the subject and update the header. Those interested should be familiar with the topics:
- Requirements for candidates to the curators of the forum
- Rules and recommendations for the curators of the forumsavagemessiahzine.com
You can apply here:I want to be curator

Post has been editedsnekt @ - 21.10.15, 21:35
Reason for editing: Created FAQ.

Rep: (2)
bought this phone - like everything except the Russian Claudia does not.
Screen-Market is not suitable, and how to make that hardvarnogo gained Russian do not know :(

Rep: (0)
I certainly do not know what you have there at the keyboard but try this from the Market and Rukeyboard polazte in layout settings look
If Android for the first time that smoking forums or PM me
From pros in turnip will not give up)

If there are no Russian language and Rukeyboard Claudia is not going to help in the Russian recruit :(

Rep: (3)
What is your firmware?

Rep: (323)
shreddder

It has been such a problem in people with milestone from abroad
smoke their forum, there was a 100% response to how to solve your problem

Phone bought in the UK, at the root of bodies yet :(

Rep: (1)
I bought in the UK. Put Claudia from Market anysoftkeyboard Russian contracts to it and it will work

Rep: (103)
OTA updates to the new firmware 1.18.401.1 available: lol:

Post has been editedrdvdj - 07.09.11, 15:28

Tell me, where you can download the firmware itself? Can someone give a link
European desirable.
And then my phone from Asia appear. Shows me forever Singapore, the Philippines, etc. + Even the bell end does not work ...

Rep: (5)
In the section "Official Firmware" you can add the first firmware:
RUU_Chacha_HTC_Europe_1.13.401.1_Radio_47.14.35.3030_7.47.35.17_release_192645.
The message file could not be attached because of the large size (165Mb). : Blush:

Post has been editedDr_wolodya - 18.09.11, 00:34

Rep: (1738)
Dr_Wolodya,
added to the cap

Dr_Wolodya @ 19.09.2011, 21:04*
And why do you still have not posted it, and not added to the hat?

by the fact that updated by OTA!
now got 1.33, it is already out of my new notice on the menu flash settings in social networks.

who needs herehttp://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f616/suppo...tml#post7588766All firmware which has for him.

Post has been editedrdvdj - 21.09.11, 18:05

Rep: (5)
rdvdj @ 21.09.2011, 07:03*
by the fact that updated by OTA!
now got 1.33, it is already out of my new notice on the menu flash settings in social networks.

If the phone is not fully functional: does not load completely (hard reset does not help) or after restoration of rubble through the JTAG, then your PTA does not help here, and my oldish 1.13 is fine!

rdvdj @ 21.09.2011, 07:03*
who needs herehttp://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f616/suppo...tml#post7588766All firmware which has for him.

And you could not download from there and then lay out? And the fact that some links are not very visible ...

Rep: (4)
Keep the new firmware

RUU_Chacha_HTC_Europe_1.33.401.1_Radio_47.17.35.3033H_7.48.35.14_2_release_20438
5_signed

Due to the size of the file on the tradition of giving a link.

Post has been editedHarpwell - 22.09.11, 13:49

Rep: (86)
A bit of "spam."
ruKeyboard
As the man said on this board - version works fine with the keyboard of the device.

zloyzlodey @ 22.09.2011, 20:31*
I do not understand what could be the problem.

and you have S-OFF? if not then not will perfectly sew together, cid check and the region is checked when filling!

Posted 22-09-2011, 23:13:

As promised, my fashion batteries with% test on firmware 1.33.

sew through rekaveri.

Attached files

Attached fileUOT_09_21_16_41_2.zip(3.2 MB)

Post has been editedrdvdj - 23.09.11, 11:01

and you have S-OFF? if not then not will perfectly sew together, cid check and the region is checked when filling!

I do not know. where, what, how you look? and how, if that be done?

Post has been editedzloyzlodey - 23.09.11, 12:06

Rep: (4)
veter12,
veter12 @ 29.09.2011, 11:50*
wrong ident. customer number

Ha xda say can help Gold Cardhttp://www.htc-developers.de/viewtopic.php?f=364&t=8665

One problem I have absolutely nothing in the German ... But I have to help make unbrand and sew any CID.

Rep: (111)
zloyzlodey @ 02.10.2011, 13:14*
1.33 And got no problems and no 131 132. The s-off

The hardware keyboard layout Russian in the firmware 1.33 (? As I understand, there is a hardware keyboard Russian is already in the firmware bezi use programs such RuKeyboard or Any Soft Keyboard, so if it is) the same as that on this:
http: // sdl1.savagemessiahzine.com/1174322/DSC_0061.jpg?0...6bd1fd00520efe4
a photo?
I just want to take the phone without engraving and her book - so you need to image the "right" engraving ...

Rep: (8)
Henry2005 @ 08.10.2011, 20:56*
The hardware keyboard layout Russian in the firmware 1.33 (as I understand it, there is a hardware keyboard Russian is already in the firmware bezi use programs like RuKeyboard or Any Soft Keyboard, is this true?)

I will not answer for others, but I have after the firmware 1.33 Russian language does not appear. Maybe my device feature, it is from the Netherlands and sews Gold card. Available languages ​​input: English, French, German, Dutch. According to this use RuKeyboard, though of course waiting for the Russian language will be, at least because of the dictionary.

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 21/05/20, 12:14