> Attention!

We strongly recommend to readRules section "Android - firmware"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

Samsung GT-I9001 Galaxy S Plus - Firmware | Galaxy S 2011 Edition

Rep: (663)
FirmwareGT-I9001 Galaxy S Plus (Android 2.3.x)
PictureGalaxy S 2011 Edition
Description | Discussion пїЅ | Firmware пїЅ | Cyanogenmod, discussion and firmware пїЅ | MIUI, discussion and firmware пїЅ | Graphic themes and decorations | Accessories | Purchase | Club "GALAXY" | Marriage | Samsung GT-i9001 - FAQ | Development of custom firmware and kernels |

! ATTENTION ! BEFORE you write your question CAREFULLY STUDY THIS SHAPE! If the question in the post will concern what is DESCRIBED HERE - the post WILL BE DELETED without warning !!!

FOR ALL LAZY ON WINDOWS 8 the device is not flashing and the drivers are not installed !!!

BEFORE YOU DO ANYTHING WITH THE MACHINE - MAKE A FIRMWARE BACKUP!

REQUIRED TO READ TO ALL: Android OS FAQ

1. Before asking a question use the button Find in this thread on the right just above this post. Instead of part of the word, you can enter * , eg * Batar *
2. Be mutually polite! Say "Thank you!" increase of reputation (+) -If you do not have 15 more useful posts, ask the moderators to raise their reputation by clicking the Complaint button, under the message of the one who helped you.
No need to post messages like "Thank you", "You are super !!" etc.
Check out the Forum Rules!
4.4. If you find a topic that fits your problem, then you should not immediately write your message in it. It is very likely that your problem has already been discussed and a solution has been found. Use the "print version" and search by keyword in it. Be sure to read the topic header - it contains useful information, especially for you.

MOST DETAILED instruction on the firmware-setting of the phone ( CAUTION a lot of beeches! ) from JWaTTo
SIMPLIFIED firmware instructions ( fewer beeches! ) from Alexander757

Frequently Asked Questions (mini-FAQ) ( in process! )
How to test before buying, in particular the screen?
Dial * # 0 * # You will get to the menu where you can check all the colors of the screen, speaker, vibra, sensors, touch, camera and so on by pressing the corresponding buttons
Output: from dimming, SubKey - the central button, from touch - paint over all the squares
Is the battery hot during charging and during use?
The temperature can reach:
- while charging, do not touch it, about 32-35 degrees.
- with intensive use (Internet, radio, market, bluetooth, calls, or especially navigation), it reaches 58-60 degrees
How to replace the bottom row of 4 program icons on the home screen and in applications?
To replace the bottom 3 icons (Phone, Contacts, Messages) with others:
• go to Applications (pr. App. On the home screen)
• select the Menu button>Change
• hold your finger on the desired icon until it “bangs”
• drag where necessary.
You can remove the bottom icons (in the basket) or put others in their place. The 4th icon (App / Home) cannot be replaced.
ALSO read the answers to the most frequent questions of doubters when choosing a model
ADDITIONAL answers by phone GT-I9001 READ HERE!
"Secret" codes for i9001
(Further FAQ will be created by a separate topic, add a link to the header!)

Are you the first time in the "Firmware" section?(read below!
I recommend to read to startPhone firmware FAQ before asking a question here. Let's not turn a thread into a banal chat or flood! Thank you in advance for your understanding!Off topic posts will be deleted!
I strongly recommend that you familiarize yourselfRules section "Android - firmware"

Drivers and Utilities

OFFICIAL AND CUSTOM FIRMWARE
DO NOT UPDATE FIRMWARE VIA KIES !!! WHY? READ HERE!

!!!IMPORTANT!!!
Before starting the firmware:
MAKE A FULL RESET BEFORE AND AFTER FIRMWARE !!! ( especially with firmware from 2.3.3 to a higher version, and this is especially true for gray phones to avoid problems with the Russian language in keyboards !!! )
Remove SIM card and SD card from the body
disable Kies - delete ALL Kies processes on your PC !!! ,
ENABLE3 button mode for firmware !!!
Plug the USB cable into the BACK port in the system unit !!!
DO NOT FLASH THROUGH USB 3.0 !!! Kill the device !!!

KEYPADS Swype and analogue, see "Drivers and Utilities" !!!

Android 2.3.3 (OUT OF DATE!)
  • I9001XXKF8_SERKF1 (official firmware for the Russian Federation)
  • I9001XXKF8 (June 2011)
  • I9001XEKE8 (May 2011)
  • I9001BOKF6 (May 2011)
  • Firmware backup 2.3.3 OFFICIAL Ukrainian !!! ( Without changes! ) from Wild cat
    HOW TO PUT BACKUP ( read under the cut! )
    Download and install CWM ( Adrenaline to whom it is not NECESSARY we do not put! The necessary instructions and files in my archive are! )
    Download the archive with backup. Next Unzip the archive. Folder from the archive (as is whole!) putto internal card (mnt / sdcard ) to folder clockworkmod / backup . If there is no such folder, then create with pens. Go to the CWM menu (2 buttons!) WE GO IN advanced doing FORMAT Total EXCEPT SD card go to the main menu ( return button, bottom right with an arrow on the body! )
    doingwipe data and wipe cashe then we go to backup and restore , Further restore from internal sdcard , select the subfolder and confirm. After recovery, exit recovery ( button on the body with an arrow, lower right! ) reboot ( top item in the CWM menu! ) Wild cat

Android 2.3.4 (OUT OF DATE!)

Android 2.3.5 (OUT OF DATE!)
  • I9001XXKPF(September 2011 - extract from the rar inside the instruction!) - !!!ATTENTION!!! - Set via modeone packagein MultiDownloader !!! I recommend to putTouhPal keyboard!!! Root for firmware 2.3.5 USE fast root !

Android 2.3.6 (ACTUAL WORKERS!)

CUSTOM FIRMWARE
RECOVERYof your programs when reinstalling custom firmware via CWM! from Wild cat

ORIGINAL2.3.6 ( modified and cleaned from garbage! ) from max654
Custom-modified firmware2.3.6 with ICS theme ( set through the multi-downloader ) from max654
Custom firmware from the XDA forumCRYBERTS ROM 1.3.1 selection of links from alexyuh
Custom firmwareJupiterrom from TheFrankenstain and ikiseev or option with firmware through One
StockDeOdex firmwareXXKQ6 (for firmware via the Multidownloader, ONE file-one package!) from Cynob
!ATTENTION! After the firmware, you need to make root!
Custom assembly RussifiedXXKQ7 with ICS theme ( root + DeoDex + video + init.d + bootanimation ) All in one! from Klementy
Custom firmware 2.3.6MoonRomQ7 and MoonRomQB from the XDA forum, convenient YOUR installer at startup !!!
Custom firmware 2.3.6GIGABREAD + Final on the people
Custom firmware(stable, cleaned from debris!) from kelt525
Downloading from the author’s site is not available due to bourgeois sanctions!
Alternative link to LiteRom:DOWNLOAD LiteRom 4.2 (extreme assembly)
FRESH FIRMWARE:
Custom firmware NitroX Galaxy from the developers site ( OS 2.3.6 Value Pack )
Custom firmwareNitroX 7.5 Black Editionon the people MOST stable, working, for everyday use from Wild cat
Custom firmware [ROM] [Kqb] [CWM-AROMA] [26 MAY] [v0.6.3]All In One Rom ->GIGABREAD + from the XDA forum
Custom firmware [ROM][KQB][ODIN] -broodROM RC5 (Revision 2 & Business Edition soon) from the XDA forum
Custom firmwareGigabread final properon the people from teplyk
Custom firmware from ROMDev + (the project is not updated!)
Custom firmware[ROM] [GB] [KQI] Ginger Revenge v 1.3 [Final RC]- 10 / Jan / 13 from the XDA forum

GettingROOTis right

INSTRUCTIONS (read carefully before doing anything!)
READ CAREFULLY BEFORE STARTING THE FIRMWARE !!! [/ color]
Instruction (for lazy Dummies!) on firmware through the Multounoader! from Wild cat
VIDEO-instructions for installing the firmware via Multidownloader
----------
If you decide to flash on 2.3.6 but Odin hangs.
RESTORING your data when installing a new firmware ( from backup-a! ) from Wild cat
INCLUDING 3-button mode (for firmware!) and2 button (for recovery!)
FAQ on setting up and connecting the Samsung Kies program
Stock programs that can be removed from the device! Make it easy!
FAQ on Recovery menu sections - CWM (for beginners Androvodov!)
NET CWM 5.0.2.8 ( for firmware via the Multi-downloader, extract files from the archive! ) + NEW CWM (for installing CyanogenMod) ( fixed on XDA 04/11/2012 ) from Wild cat
Step-by-step instructions for flashing ANY CSC to ANY firmware (specifically in Ukrainian!) from AleksHr
QUESTIONS for a novice ROOT user! (READ MANDATORY!)
Swype error fix instructions ( if occurs when loading the body! )
Restoration of "bricks" without SC ( need to solder the cable! )
Program and instructions for calibrating the battery! from Wild cat
Fix glitch with stock Tachvis (icons get lost ): fixed by simply replacing the stock launcher with this 4th! from wild cat
Remedy for the error "unexpected closing of programs and processes ..."after flashing"! from Wild cat
METHOD for eliminating glitch with constant entry into CWM (cyclic reboot!) from Uncle_Ho
Program for fixing GPS problems ( install from the Market )
Instructions for installing (replacing) boot bootanimation from JWaTTo
SOLVING problems with falling Wi-Fi
Russification of keyboards from grounder78
RUSSIAN KEYBOARDS for Q6 firmware
Especially for beginners! Step-by-step description of the procedure Full Wipe with explanations on the items.

Cap updates
12.10.2011 In accordance with the new rules, the design of the cap is changed
Added new modifications to "Miscellaneous"
19.10.2011 Added firmware 2.3.5 VODAFONE
21.10.2011 Added firmware 2.3.5 I9001XXKPG
23.10.2011 Added instructions for flashing the CWM menu (test version from the XDA forum!)
24.10.2011 Swype keyboards, Root Uninstaller PRO and Root Explorer added to "Drivers and Utilities"
25.10.2011 Added byworking CWM menuto create recovery !!!
29.10.2011 Added screenlock, replacing the standard "swipe the screen" !!!
08.11.2011 Custom recovery firmware was added, new instructions for CWM and Adrenaline mounting were added
13.11.2011 Created the section "Custom firmware, MIUI and decorations" all of the above updates regarding modifications moved there!
14.11.2011 Added instructions for creating the cable you need to remove the bodies from the "brick" mode
15.11.2011 Official firmware added 2.3.6
22.11.2011 Added instructions for fixing the 2nd camera on Skype
07.04.2012 Official Q6 firmware and custom Q7 and QB firmware added
09.04.2012 TouchPal Super Keyboard Updated
12.05.2012 Added custom NitroX Galaxy firmware from the XDA forum
18.05.2012 Added custom firmware LiteROM 3.1
04.06.2012 Added custom firmware LionROM
16.08.2012 Added custom firmware GIGABREAD + Final on the People
29.12.2012 Added custom firmware Ginger Revenge v 1.1.5 [SGS3 Style]
11.02.2013 Added instructions for creating archives for installation via CWM andEspecially for beginnersStep-by-step description of the procedure Full Wipe with explanations on points
03.06.2013 EXTENDEDofficial firmwareI9001XXKQO (2013, Serbia Region)
06.10.2018 Corrected links in the header

Question about "When will ICS 4.0 be on this phone?" regarded as EVIL FLOOD , with appropriate punitive actions to the asked question !!! There will never be an official ICS 4 firmware on this unit! Thanks in advance for your understanding, for TIRED delete posts with this issue! (This issue is also a violation of Section 3.2 of the rules of the Firmware section!)
The OFFICIAL answer of Samsung on this subject: "AT THIS model (GT-i9001), FIRMWARE UPDATES WILL NOT BE RELEASED MORE!" Therefore, please do not clog the topic with all sorts of "petitions to the samsung" Do not waste your and other people's time on the useless filling of such petitions!

Topics Curator: Wild cat
All comments and suggestions by content Capssend in a personal curator!

Post has been editedWild cat - 06.10.18, 15:57

Rep: (36)
http://firmware.sgh.ru/?frm=E900XEFJ1&t=2Look here, there is one firmware for 9001 sewing for sure one. but I see no reason she alone and not the fact that the original is better

here she is:http://javer.sgh.ru/firmware.php?f=I9001XEKE8
but here to download the campaign here:http://firmware.sgh.ru/?frm=I9001XEKE8&t=4

Post has been editedHAMULUS - 20.07.11, 23:58

Rep: (0)
Hello everyone, I put games from the i9000 and something does not load, only the device is very hot. But asphalt 6 is normal, the rest are loaded and take off simply (((

Stoduh @ 07.21.2011, 7:46*
Hello everyone, I put games from the i9000 and something does not load, only the device is very hot. But asphalt 6 is normal, the rest are loaded and take off simply (((

Did not try to put a cache for games from the design? Prots sort of like the same

Rep: (1)
Damn, so little for the I9001. : moil: do something

I looked at the device in a connected. I really liked that in the menu itself the application icons go without multi-colored frames, as in the GHS i9000. I’m thinking, if you pull it out of the firmwareframework-res.apk, then I will also be in the i9000?
I hope I understand what I mean)

Rep: (184)
People tell me pliz, it is written that in I9001 there is 8Gb of memory, but when I connect to the computer, the drive shows only 5.5 Gb although the sdcard is clean ... is this the way it should be? : scratch_one-s_head:

Kwitty @ 07/23/2011, 05:45*
I looked at the device in a connected. I really liked that in the menu itself the application icons go without multi-colored frames, as in the GHS i9000. I’m thinking, if I pull out the framework-res.apk from the firmware, will it also be in the i9000? I hope they will understand what I mean)

put the 4th touch of visas and everything will be normal, even daddies in applications can be added

HAMULUS @ 07/23/2011, 10:43 PM*
People tell me pliz, it is written that I9001 has 8Gb of memory, but when I connect to my computer, the drive shows only 5.5 Gb although the sdcard is clean ... is this the way it should be?

unfortunately yes, in 9000 the same chip and not 8 gb but 8000 bytes and part of the memory as a drive, it is seen in the computer. and the inside is for prog

HAMULUS @ 07.21.2011, 2:51*
http://firmware.sgh.ru/?frm=E900XEFJ1&t=2Look here, there is one firmware for 9001 sewing for sure one. but I see no reason she alone and not the fact that the original is better

here she is:http://javer.sgh.ru/firmware.php?f=I9001XEKE8
but here to download the campaign here:http://firmware.sgh.ru/?frm=I9001XEKE8&t=4

And how to flash these files?

How much RAM is in the dispatcher?

Rep: (106)
How much RAM is in the dispatcher?

Stemline @ 07/23/2011, 09:21*
People tell me pliz, it is written that I9001 has 8Gb of memory, but when I connect to my computer, the drive shows only 5.5 Gb although the sdcard is clean ... is this the way it should be?

5 GB drive + 1.3 GB disk for programs, 8- (5 + 1.3) = 1.7 GB is not enough at all, as is usually the case with all the memory - you buy an 8 GB flash drive, and there you only need 7.4 GB, with built-in memory even more taken away, and the more memory the greater the declared number on the package does not correspond to reality ...... if you take an 8 GB card, then the fraud is somewhere at 600 MB, and if you take 16 GB, then 1200 MB can’t be counted, I have a 16 GB card, in real life 14.8 GB is available - these are the same 1200 MB

Posted on 07/24/2011, 17:21:

HAMULUS @ 07.21.2011, 10:39*
Did not try to put a cache for games from the design? Prots sort of like the same

my design cache didn’t go to asphalt 6, I had to download it via Wi-Fi myself, well, I’m downloading the game for the I9000 myself, and I’ll already use the cache from HTC Desire ....... Well, it’s better to download the cache yourself ........

Rep: (105)
Although not the topic, but ... it is a pity that there are practically no firmware for the phone. I was hoping to take it within a few months, but I can change my mind soon. Sorry for the offtopic.

ZheludOK @ 07.24.2011, 20:54*
And how to flash these files?

write you instructions how to sew alone? there should be 3 files in the usual request and probably the pit file. I didn’t download it myself, I didn’t look at that link because Internet wireless. download traffic and write the names and format of files in the archive. I will try to explain how to sew. if you don’t want to waste time, find the instructions for i9000 firmware alone on the forum. certainly the same

Post has been editedHAMULUS - 24.07.11, 21:56

HAMULUS @ 07.24.2011, 10:48 PM*
I have a 16 GB card, in real life 14.8 GB is available - these are the same 1200 MB

not 1200 but 1228.8 mb: P

in the firmware current two files I downloaded earlier

SMD_CSC_GT-I9001-CSC-SERKE3_EMMC.smd
SMD_I9001XXKE8_I9001XXKE8_CL225679_REV00_user_low_ship_EMMC.smd

521 and 50 mb approximately

Rep: (98)
You do not need games from the I9000 You need to download, but it has snapdragon devices (htc desire / hd, etc.)

Will miui firmware be interesting?

You do not need games from the I9000 You need to download, but it has snapdragon devices (htc desire / hd, etc.)

I checked on my own experience if I download from htc desire / hd, etc. then the cache doesn’t go any and if I download from 9000 then the cache in most cases comes from htc desire / hd, etc.

How to flash two files? And how to test the phone? The fact is that when playing white caviar: I put games from 9000 so everyone or do I have a factory marriage?

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 09/10/19, 03:45