> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the program, please notify the moderator by clicking the "Complaint" button on your message.

Catalog of Android programs

Quit Smoking | help quit smoking

Rep: (204)
Stop smoking
version: 1.7

Last update of the program in the header:06.10.2011

Attached Image

Short description:
The application helps to quit smoking.

Stop smokinghelp you quit smoking, demonstrating the quality and savings of time, if you stop smoking, and the health benefits over time!

Market..

Additional Information
Russian interface: Yes

Download: [b] version: 1.7
Easy Way to Stop Smoking A Carr thank phantom969

Past versions

Post has been editedkos86 - 19.04.12, 20:20
Reason for editing: edit

Rep: (12)
Thanks a lot, + just right !!!

for example program how to start and do not throw put +: P

Rep: (29)
Blues @ 29-06-2011, 22:49*
for example program how to start and do not throw put +

um ... strange request O_O

Rep: (257)
Prog is not acti. del

Rep: (1263)
Add a widget and haveFULLYchange the design - then the program will find its user ...
2Razrab I can help with the design of (the experience is);)

Rep: (76)
I think that if a person wants to quit then it and any software or do not need to be.

Rep: (9)
mailrib @ 30.06.2011, 10:44*
I think that if a person wants to quit then it and any software or do not need to be.

Already 8 months not equal kuryu.Vso tyazhelo.Proga horoshaya.Naschot design-: pioneer_smoke: to improve it.

Rep: (12)
DarkDray,
DarkDray @ 29.06.2011, 19:49*
um ... strange request O_O

what is the strangeness?
I believe that violated the rights of smokers ....

Rep: (8)
Do not think for advertising, but who really wants to quit - read Allen Carr's or watching a movie on this knige.Sam do not smoke for 2 years, and not pyu tozhe.Polovina friends threw the second does not believe or do not want to give up

Rep: (144)
No smoking cooler than smoke;)
It is easy to start but is now try to quit? : D
I'm on the third time he could get rid of this dependence, welcome any software that will help people to think again! Thank!!!

Rep: (51)
good look sekonomil skoluko money. : Lol:

Rep: (1)
Thank! Greetings to all, that will help people get rid of slavish habits. Most helped book Allen Carr. I smoked for 10 years and quit. : Happy:

Cool, I have saved 39872 rubles! I've said nothing about the risk of heart attacks. Sam threw the way thanks to Alan Karoo (IMHO the most effective way): rolleyes:

Kar also helped almost 2 years I do not smoke, and about the program can tell you one thing though if someone a little help in this case is not easy it is gud ..

offtop
Quitters do not have pozhaleete..dazhe will change the taste of food

Version 1.6.

Attached files

Attached filequitsmoking.com.apk(87.2 KB)

Rep: (6)
sedoy1111 @ 05.07.2011, 08:09*
Do not think for advertising, but who really wants to quit - read Allen Carr

Confirm. And you need to throw at once, instead of reducing the daily intake.
And although the book and good, but you need to have a little bit of the brain and the desire to quit.

Read a book, use the software, as long as it helps get rid of addiction.
Blues @ 03.07.2011, 19:47*
what is the strangeness?
I believe that violated the rights of smokers ....

smokers themselves infringe the rights: the right to clean air, right on their health, their children, and others, the right to a fresh breath, etc. In amerikosov smokers will soon only at the toilet can "enjoy" flavors, and in equal proportion and out of the toilet and a cigarette \ pipe \ cigars.
PS In September there will be two years since quit. This is perhaps one of the most wonderful experiences of my life, without exaggeration.

Post has been editedRepych - 03.08.11, 21:38

Rep: (4)
Ehh ... I've read and Kara already that only did not do ... I can not quit smoking ... less steel, but can not leave ...
I'm going crazy... :(
Can anyone tell me what else ?! : Pioneer_smoke:

Rep: (0)
Achivok no pooscheritelnyh Tipo you smoked one hour, two, eight have since been dropped: sveta:: sveta:

Attached files

Attached filequitsmoking.apk(88.67 Kb)

Kara read, but did not help (. Now I use the e-cigarette while holding on))). It is possible to welcome any programs that help get rid of this addiction.

Rep: (3)
I quit easily a thousand times cast: sveta:

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 14/05/20, 11:04