> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the game, please report it to the moderator by clicking on the "Complaint" button on your message.

Angry Birds | Punish those gluton pigs :)

Rep: (19)
Angry birds
Version: 4.1.0.0

Last update of the game in the header:13.03.2014

Attached Image
Screenshots (thankssam1984 ):
Attached ImageAttached ImageAttached ImageAttached ImageAttached ImageAttached ImageAttached Image

Description:
Well since my Russian is a bit rusty, i'll keep the description short and informative. The XAP is tested on Omnia 7, 7008 ver. it's working perfectly. Thanks goes to some chinese forum post.
I am in a hurry.

Nice game. ;)

Download:
HAR: Attached fileAngryBirds.xap (17.06 MB)
HAR - WP8: (hacked) Angry_Birds_v4.1.0.0.xap
Previous versions:

Marketplace Web: http://www.windowsphone.com/en-ru/store/ap...6b-78e7d1fa76f8
WP7 Market: zune: // navigate /? phoneappid = e4571a02-0b87-e011-986b-78e7d1fa76f8
Marketplace Web: WP8 http://www.windowsphone.com/ru-ru/store/ap...-4a29-b543-7513

Post has been edited= UFO = - 13.03.14, 11:14
Reason for editing: v.4.1.0.0

Rep: (0)
Thanks! Worked perfectly on HD7

Post has been editedMiiiHaN - 29.06.11, 13:46

Rep: (19)
This is wonderful. I add these links to Multiploud, for those who have problems with this

http://www.multiupload.com/OEU8IHXGNN

I will add Plants Vs. Zombies after a few minutes.

Sorry about my Russian again; I'm kinda terrible in writing;)

Rep: (46)
omg
downloading. thanks dude, will try))

Htc Surround- everything is great
Thank)

Rep: (1351)
Eyes already from the screen hurt: D
Never played it, always wondered why she was so popular, simple graphics, simple meaning, turned out to be an addictive ...: yes2:

Rep: (31)
Yes, I didn’t really understand the essence of the game) until I played) it seems to be somehow delaying, but in fact not for long

Rep: (2)
On the Omnia 7, the flight is normal.

Rep: (25)
Damn it, well, now I’m not pulling anything on an android)))

Well, everything can be considered a successful platform. : lol:

Kupil v marketplace, no u menya ona ne zapuskaetsa na HD2. Pokazyvaet chernyi ekran i vyletaet ... U kogo-nibud est eshe takie je problemy?

I have an HD2 version from the header - everything works fine!

Rep: (3)
on the market like a new version appeared, maybe the levels with cowboys have already added
By the way, did anyone try to upgrade the hacked version? Is the phone crashing or is the game flying?

Rep: (1)
An error will be displayed during the update attempt. The phone does not stop, the game will not fly)

Post has been editedDe11 - 16.07.11, 12:31
Reason for editing: +1 by Masta1112

Why does not the game swing from the forum? I use google chrome, maybe because of this?

Post has been editedgms74 - 25.07.11, 17:49

Rep: (1082)
gms74,
Do not download .xap files

Passed all levels of this version, very new ones. Can someone already have the next version with new levels?

Rep: (68)
Angry Birds v1.1 - Here comes 90 more levels

Attached files

Attached fileAngry_Birds ___ v1100.xap(20.06 MB)

Thank you so much for the new levels! I started on Omnia without any problems, new levels appeared, but the passage was lost and you need to go through everything again. thanks again

Angry Birds v1.1 - Here comes 90 more levels
some strange birds, I’m talking about the version, I have 1.4.2 installed from the header and there haven’t been any reports about the update that has appeared recently

Rep: (68)
Masta1112 @ 08/01/2011, 01:36*
Thank you so much for the new levels! I started on Omnia without any problems, new levels appeared, but the passage was lost and you need to go through everything again. thanks again

It was necessary to update through the tom xap installer, I did not fly away.
savagemessiahzine.comcher
I mean, weird? hacked new version from the market. Added 90 new levels.

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 07.23.19, 06:19