> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

Qumo Libro II - firmware | firmware

Rep: (160)
FirmwareQumo Libro II
Discussion пїЅ | Description | FAQ | Firmware пїЅ

"Firmware" for QUMO Libro-II of 06/22/2011 http: //savagemessiahzine.com/forum/dl/post/4165088/QUMO-Libro-II-Firmware-22.06.2011.rar
List of changes:
- Fixed a problem with the appearance of a "black screen";
- increased speed;
- improved battery life;
- The amount of available internal memory for use increased to 3.2 GB.

"Firmware" for QUMO Libro-II from 09/22/2011 Attached filequmo-libro ii-20110922.rar (84.2 MB)

Re-flashing should be done only with a memory card and in no case from the internal memory of the device.
When flashing from internal memory, get a corpse.

Official firmware manual

0) Please note that the process of “firmware” should be performed only with the help of a memory card and in no case from the internal memory of the device.
1) Make sure the book is fully charged.
2) Copy the file "sibrary.img" to the root of the memory card.
3) Turn off the device.
4) Hold down the "Spacebar" button, then hold down the button to turn on the bukrider.
5) After the green LED lights up, release the power button while continuing to hold the space bar.
6) When the device screen is updated and the “firmware” process starts, release the space button.
7) Wait until the process is complete. After “flashing” the device will reboot itself and you will see the desktop interface.

Attention! QUMO does not recommend independently flashing the device without a certain need.
The “firmware” process can only be carried out using microSD memory cards of 2 GB or less.

Post has been editedvadeus - 12.02.14, 16:48
Reason for editing: added firmware

Rep: (0)
There are no problems with the definition of win 10 book. Possible causes are a cord or plug. Does your PC normally see other devices?

Good day !
I have this question. I had a free screen from qumo libro ii simple, I bought inadvertently batteredHd version, put this screen in there and it works
BUT, the resolution is wrong (a quarter of the content is not drawn)

Is it possible to flash the HD version with firmware from 800x600? With the hope that it will work. Or even try not to?

Thank.

* Yaroslav1988 , return the screen and do not fool yourself.

Posted on 1/30/2019 at 9:09 PM:

Yaroslav1988 @ 01/31/19, 1:00*
inadvertently bought a battered HD version
how is this possible?? If you mogesh throw off the photo of the broken screen imnno crackle or whatever you want in good quality
[email protected]

Mazur2610 @ 01.30.19, 21:06*
how is this possible??

it's very simple, I saw qumo libro ii in the ad, the issue price is 200 rubles, I didn't really understand

The broken screen has long been in the garbage

* Yaroslav1988 , well, so what people else ... If the screen is in the garbage.

You did not understand my question.
Once again: on the book qumo libro ii HD there is a screen from a simple qumo libro
works, but not correctly, because the resolution is not
The question was whether the firmware can achieve the normal operation of the screen 800x600 on qumo libro ii HD

what's the old screen

Here is the problem. The book is trying to draw 1024x768 on the screen 800x600
https: //drive.google.c...mADmS/view? usp = sharing

Post has been editedYaroslav1988 - 30.01.19, 22:03

* Yaroslav1988 , make backup firmware from both flash drives and necks there you will see ya started with the 25th and there and the main on before. The forum has my bin for the 25th and it seems to be some kind of so only by trial and search.

Yaroslav1988 @ 01/31/19, 1:59*
800x600 normal operation on qumo libro ii HD
In theory, yes, but I need to strike, I did not climb into the firmware file, so I will not say what is responsible for the "scan", but most likely the 25th chip will try to write infa without extra. Backup, do not forget to create one and also upload it here and sign what book (hd or not hd).

Hello forum users! Please tell me a stable reliable firmware for Qumo Libro II HD., And then on the site there are no more links to the firmware. Maybe someone left?

Rep: (6)
* Sanderpro , I installed the latest firmware from Prestigio, it worked better than with the native one (until the screen was broken)

* Sunko3 , and from which reader Prestigio?

Post has been editedSanderpro - 07.02.19, 13:56
Reason for editing: Error

Rep: (6)
* Sanderpro , it was a long time ago ... We need an analogue to look like two drops of water ... Look for Qumo analogs somewhere ... I tried different firmware, but most of all I liked Prestigio.

Hello everyone, please share the firmware on qumo libro lux2 from post # 60, in that post the link is no longer working.

Rep: (3916)
* LIBERO,
You download the firmware from the office. site and stitch instructionsQumo Libro II - firmware (Post storage1984 # 39798461)

Hi, I encountered such a problem: incorrect image matching in books while reading from a book
Attached Image
And this is how it looks on the phone
Attached Image

I tried to read the epub and fb2 and there is no difference in the display of the image, only the second opens faster. Who can tell how to solve this ??

I bought a book for 1300 with Avito, very happy. Only the buttons are not conveniently located (my hand is big) and the slippery body. Tomorrow I will buy Popsocket and I will not worry about what will fall out.

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 06/28/19 09:50