> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

Qumo Libro II - firmware | firmware

Rep: (160)
FirmwareQumo Libro II
Discussion пїЅ | Description | FAQ | Firmware пїЅ

"Firmware" for QUMO Libro-II of 06/22/2011 http: //savagemessiahzine.com/forum/dl/post/4165088/QUMO-Libro-II-Firmware-22.06.2011.rar
List of changes:
- Fixed a problem with the appearance of a "black screen";
- increased speed;
- improved battery life;
- The amount of available internal memory for use increased to 3.2 GB.

"Firmware" for QUMO Libro-II from 09/22/2011 Attached filequmo-libro ii-20110922.rar (84.2 MB)

Re-flashing should be done only with a memory card and in no case from the internal memory of the device.
When flashing from internal memory, get a corpse.

Official firmware manual

0) Please note that the process of “firmware” should be performed only with the help of a memory card and in no case from the internal memory of the device.
1) Make sure the book is fully charged.
2) Copy the file "sibrary.img" to the root of the memory card.
3) Turn off the device.
4) Hold down the "Spacebar" button, then hold down the button to turn on the bukrider.
5) After the green LED lights up, release the power button while continuing to hold the space bar.
6) When the device screen is updated and the “firmware” process starts, release the space button.
7) Wait until the process is complete. After “flashing” the device will reboot itself and you will see the desktop interface.

Attention! QUMO does not recommend independently flashing the device without a certain need.
The “firmware” process can only be carried out using microSD memory cards of 2 GB or less.

Post has been editedvadeus - 12.02.14, 16:48
Reason for editing: added firmware

A new firmware has been released, unfortunately it’s just now. From the first impressions, the browser has ceased to be, as I put it in the discussion kirdyk what kind of brake. In principle, more or less usable. For the rest, I did not notice any obvious performance improvements. But this is the first impressions.
By the very process of the firmware, I decided not to bother with searching for a 2-gig flash drive, but I used, 4 gigovuyu, which was stuck right after the purchase, there were no problems with the firmware. In the instructions that comes in pdf, it says that it’s not a space that is to be clamped, but an “ok” before switching on, as far as I understand the joystick, which I used.
Somewhere there were questions whether it was necessary to pull out a card and poke it into the card reader, I didn’t pull anything out, in my opinion, it’s not just the card that was pulled out, but just plugged a book through the cord and dropped the firmware onto the card.

Post has been editedIP_slava - 28.06.11, 22:42

Rep: (10)
How long does the firmware process take?

ls-777
I don’t remember exactly, so from memory a few minutes, maybe 5 or so.

Rep: (0)
Do not tell me how critical the first condition is "Make sure the book is fully charged."
What can happen if you reflash with incomplete charging (2 sticks)?
And another question, the data from the card and from the internal memory do not disappear when flashing?

Rep: (1246)
Cariola
For reliability, it is recommended that there be a battery margin. If he sits during the firmware - this is the death of the device. And so in general, it's okay if there is 40-50 percent.

Rep: (9)
Killed the reader with firmware from internal memory: censored:

Any thoughts what to do?

Rep: (1246)
asdlsd carry in SC

Asdlsd @ 07/27/2011, 5:50 PM*
Any thoughts what to do?

Try to throw on the card and once again run the flashing, although there were cases that it did not help, so as I wroteBamboo get ready to go to SC
Cariola @ 07/27/2011, 15:40*
What can happen if you reflash with incomplete charging (2 sticks)?
And another question, the data from the card and from the internal memory do not disappear when flashing?

Nothing. The main thing is to charge enough.
All data on the internal memory will crash

Post has been editedIP_slava - 27.07.11, 20:36

Bambuk @ 07/27/2011, 18:07*
Quotation ([email protected], 17:50)
Any thoughts what to do?
Try to throw on the card and once again run the flashing, although there were cases that it did not help, so as Bambuk wrote, get ready to go to the SC

It does not help with a flash drive ... they said in the SC that they have a lot of them - they are waiting for instructions / programs from the manufacturer

Shl. I wrote letters to the manufacturer - they are silent ...

Passed to the store ... 7 days have passed since the purchase

asdlsd
Lucky)

IP_slava
Do not remember after
* Update start *
[Update mode]: Nomal
is something written?

xyzman,
I do not remember. If it is still relevant, I will see in the evening.

Thank you, is no longer relevant.

With the correct start of the firmware process, after the text I gave, the percentages start to "tick".

I didn’t fully insert a memory card - I sat for an hour and thought that the device was sewing (the lamp was blinking), instead I spent the time stupidly :)

With the memory card, the firmware was completed in 3.5 minutes. At the same time, before starting the whole operation, the battery indicator of the device showed 1/4 of the charge.

Post has been editedxyzman - 03.08.11, 21:06

xyzman @ 08/02/2011, 23:32*
Do not remember, after ************** Update start ************** [Update mode]: Does nomal write anything?

What to do if the interest did not start ticking? How to correctly restart the firmware? The memory card seems to be inserted correctly. At least the device sees it.

Post has been editedElias - 13.09.11, 13:45

Rep: (1)
Elias @ 09/13/2011, 14:44*
What to do if the interest did not start ticking? How to correctly restart the firmware? The memory card seems to be inserted correctly. At least the device sees it.

and in the end what is the answer? he himself got into a similar situation :)

and yes, we will ask the same question here: when connecting to a computer, a memory card is not seen, maybe I still haven't fully inserted it?

NayTuHbl4 @ 09/18/2011, 23:58*
and in the end what is the answer? I myself got into a similar situation and yes, I will ask the same question here: when connecting to a computer, a memory card is not seen, maybe I still haven't completely inserted it?

No answer. As a result, I applied a "hard reset", while holding the on / off button. Re-flashing also did not start.
The computer also did not immediately see the map, only after several attempts to insert it into the book.

Elias @ 09/19/2011, 08:46*
No answer. As a result, I applied a "hard reset", while holding the on / off button. Re-flashing also did not start.
The computer also did not immediately see the map, only after several attempts to insert it into the book.

I moved the card five times, and I did not see the computer either by the reader myself: (

NayTuHbl4 @ 09/19/2011, 13:14*
I moved the map five times, and I did not see the computer either by the reader myself

Try another line. My card that came with a nokia worked clumsily. There was a small Kingston card of the 2nd class earned with a bang.

IP_slava @ 09/20/2011, 11:38*
Try another line. My card that came with a nokia worked clumsily. There was a small Kingston card of the 2nd class earned with a bang.

thanks, I will try

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 28.06.19, 11:25