> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the program, please notify the moderator by clicking the "Complaint" button on your message.

Catalog of Android programs

GetBlue | capture data via Bluetooth

Rep: (58)
Getblue
version: 2.7

Last update of the program in the header:27.06.2011

Attached ImageAttached Image

Description:
Scans any device via bluetooth works like a simple TELNET application. Captured device data is displayed immediately. Manually entered data is sent to the device as needed.
Demo version.

Attached fileGetBlueDemo_2.7.16555.apk(536.66 KB)

Past versions

Post has been editedolv - 28.06.11, 02:49

Rep: (1814)
Original description:
GetBlue for Bluetooth SPP, TCP and HTTP data acquisition / device communication

Universal data acquisition and device communication with Bluetooth SPP, TCP and camera scanners.

GetBlue communicates with serial Bluetooth devices (Serial Port Profile like SPP / RFCOMM barcode readers), TCP / IP devices and camera scanners. Captured data is displayed, saved (File, Google Docs), forwarded (HTTP, TCP) or injected as virtual keystrokes into Apps (GetBlue virtual keyboard).

DETAILS: GetBlue provides bi-directional data collection services for your Android handset. It connects to adjustable data-sources:
- Bluetooth SPP devices
- TCP / IP Socket
- HTTP
- and camera scanners.

GetBlue reads and writes device data. Captured data is sent to an adjustable data-sink:
- Display log
- Save to a file on your SD card
- Forward to a HTTP URL
- Forward to a TCP socket / port
- Online spreadsheet using Google Docs Text & Tables
- Inject data into other Apps via the GetBlue soft-keyboard.

All Bluetooth devices supporting the Serial Port Profile (SPP, RFCOMM) can be used. Data to be written to a device can be entered manually (ASCII or HEX).

FREE SUPPORT: In case of problems, questions or feature requests please contact [email protected] (E-Mail / MSN).

KNOWN PROBLEMS: Some Android handsets are using buggy Bluetooth firmware and SPP communication may not work reliable (wou will see SPP errors). The following procedure may help:
- Switch of Bluetooth and stop all related apps
- Reboot handset
- Switch Bluetooth on
- Re-pair with your device
- Use GetBlue

Many THANKS for your comments and ratings!

DEMO VERSION: A free demo with slight limitations is available in the Android Market. All features are identical. Just search for Apps published by TEC-IT.

The program is well ... 681.39 rub. costs
is this full version?add a hat that demo

Post has been editedNitrooxid - 28.06.11, 03:05

Rep: (4)
GetblueDemo like the name suggests that it is not full

Rep: (58)
I have written the demo, and even a small hint of the demo)) file is in the name)

Functionality of the full version does not differ, limited to 30 days. like...

By the way it does not kill in SystemPanel generally marked with red as an internal system process.

Post has been editedolv - 28.06.11, 04:00

Rep: (297)
And why she puts her Claudia?

Rep: (76)
fire300 @ 28.06.2011, 09:19*
And why she puts her Claudia?

and gives back to choose? its that yuzaesh.

Post has been editedmailrib - 28.06.11, 06:26

Rep: (17)
How to Use?

Rep: (5)
and what is the meaning of ann?

Rep: (0)
And she does not pick up the camera?

Rep: (9)
Works or fireworks?

I work with this prog on Blutuzu, super I like !!!

Rep: (26)
suspiciously. : Dirol: Claudia puts her probably for espionage: girl_triniti:

Rep: (19)
tell me how to use it. please:. : '(

Rep: (77)
Absolutely nothing is clear from the description fayla.Chto she doing? transfers files. controls another body via BT or you can use it to carry out operations with files on another body?

Rep: (300)
TADEO @ 24.07.2012, 20:24*
What she does?

Yes, vague description.
judging from the first screen, thanks to this softiny, your smartphone can function as a bluetooth GPS module.
In other words, softina allows for telnet protocol blyutuzu tobish between devices operate on the principle of "terminal-to-terminal" and, therefore, can implement data transfer between devices (modules) differently on blyutuzu. As mentioned above - "your smartphone can function as a bluetooth GPS receiver to another device," well, then who on that much.

Or I did not sleep well, I "suffered" and I do not correctly understand the essence of the software.
Correct, if that.

Rep: (21)
I understand that this is a program allowing you to connect two devices via WAttached Image

Rep: (195)
Program description:

Getblue complements your Android smartphones and tablets function of automatic data collection, and the ability to manually connect to the BluetoothВ® SPP devices, TCP / IP, HTTP, and bar code scanners. The collected data can be displayed, logged, stored, forwarded, or inserted in other applications, as a virtual input (data collection using keyboard wedge).

Full description:http://www.tec-it.com/ru/software/android/...ne/Default.aspx

There's also laid out a trial version 2.8

I do not know spying on this program or not, but as soon as I do not include a program for about a week, and the device does not connect to the Internet,
she immediately becomes in the demo mode, but once the device is connected to the internet registration is checked through there and everything is restored.
There is a sink of data or not at the same time, I do not know!

Rep: (47)
What can this program? Interception of data between two devices can be?

Rep: (1)
Sloping version does not? to give 700 rubles for a dubious product no desire

Rep: (17)
Well, no one has yet Rushed?

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 21/05/20, 19:52