Gigabyte GSmart G1310 Ray - Discussion

Rep: (833)
DiscussionGigabyte GSmart G1310 Ray
PictureGigabyte GSmart G1310 Ray
Description | Discussion пїЅ | Firmware пїЅ

• Before asking a question, look Android OS FAQandGlossary. Respect your and other people's time.
  • To discuss and search for third-party programs / games, use the following sections: Programs and Games . Off topic posts removed.
  • To compare the device with competitors and on the choice of devices, please contact: Selection and Comparison .
  • The available amount of RAM and memory for installing applications is discussed in the topic: How much memory is in your machine?
  • The results of performance tests of Android devices, see the topic: Benchmark

Utility

Post has been editedKirhe - 13.02.12, 18:40
Reason for editing: Added utility

Rep: (56)
Memory GSmart G1310))
He was faithful to me))

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Post has been editedMgalex - 12.06.16, 16:33
Reason for editing: Images hidden under spoiler

Rep: (8)
Tell me about the acceleration of work by creating a smart flash drive to partition with ext2

Rep: (8)
lagFix study, someone tell me a program that displays a graph of battery discharge in the settings (sub-menu of the phone), on the old firmware graph pictured but now it is not ...

Rep: (0)
Tell me about the acceleration of work by creating a smart flash drive to partition with ext2

card needs a minimum of Class 8. Class 4 contrary ottormazhivatsya phone. Plus bugs begin with access to it. At least I was so. Look for a program in the Navigator, where their shaft

lagFix study, someone tell me a program that displays a graph of battery discharge in the settings (sub-menu of the phone), on the old firmware graph pictured but now it is not ...

Battery booster, again, there is a forum in prog

Lord. Whether the topic is still alive? Today, quite unexpectedly ordered to "connected" device sions. The device is new and for 490 rubles (himself shocked). On what to pay attention to when I need to take?
Already stopped ringing since it seemed that tomorrow I can pick up.

Rep: (2)
mikael72 @ 15.01.2014, 20:53*
The device is new and for 490 rubles (himself shocked).

I bought ???

mikael72 @ 15.1.2014, 20:53*
... a new device and for 490 rubles (himself shocked).

So do I. Link to the studio!

Rep: (93)
Guys who are from Ukraine, who has a touch to our animal? Just prick the service cost 500 hryvnia, that is, 2/3 of the price of the device. Touch it works, but touch buttons do not work, and the web well, sooooo big glass. The device is now as guinea pigs, trying to collect on his core, but I can not zatestit touch buttons. I ask to respond to those who own a whole tachem unnecessary, or know where to get cheaper.

Rep: (34)
DeniSSXRus @ 22.04.2014, 00:49*
Guys who are from Ukraine, who has a touch to our animal? Just prick the service cost 500 hryvnia, that is, 2/3 of the price of the device. Touch it works, but touch buttons do not work, and the web well, sooooo big glass. The device is now as guinea pigs, trying to collect on his core, but I can not zatestit touch buttons. I ask to respond to those who own a whole tachem unnecessary, or know where to get cheaper.

Look in the internet, the Chinese, we silly schA the money to take ...

Posted on 11/10/2014, 13:38:

Selling G130, touch is not working, everything else is normal, was used two weeks beast.
In lichku.

Rep: (36)
Prompt compatible battery for this animal

disperdios @ 24.04.2012, 09:27*
Itself was interesting. Inet niche does not issue. Referring to your question, the first in the search engine ...
http://www.google.com/...s/WO2013176873A1?cl=en

Rep: (3224)
DJMAX1975 @ 21.04.2012, 09:58*
Has anyone figured out what TUNE AWAY and GCF Test Menu * # * # 4636 # * # * ???

Maybe it already had found a solution, buthere. If the accordion-Babayan, just grohnu message.

Post has been editedBreathe of fate - 08.03.16, 15:40

Rep: (346)
M
The topic is closed due to lack of interest from users.
If you want to add something, clarify, etc., do not create a duplicate, click the Complaint button, so that the moderators would open the topic, and indicate the purpose in the comments.

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 08/07/20, 2:33