> Attention

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

Heroes of Might and Magic III | heroes through qemu

Rep: (227)
ANDRON781 @ 05.07.2011, 19:24*
What frame rate (real, not a pancake that is written in the taskbar)?

ANDRON781 @ 05.07.2011, 11:47*
When the running game QEMU on the taskbar shows why the 25-29 fps, but in the eyes of 0.5-1 fps

Yes, you do not pay attention to it.

ps: for information: there is shown the frequency with which the image is drawn on the screen by the emulator. And it is not related to the frequency simulation training. The frame rate of the game depends on the emulation speed, and it is low.

Rep: (14)
It can not be that on hd2 was 1 frame / sec ... at the beginning of the month traffic will download and accomplish your goal .. I think there should be a tb size "play" m 32 - 64 put .. as far as I know from tb size depends quality emulation ..

Rep: (66)
Launched under way Andryukha 2.3 - the result of running Windows, but the game throws out a mistake .. 2 runs on tablets, and the result is the same. Abydna yes ... :(

Rep: (14)
yes ... really quite unplayable .. I got about 6-7 fps setting TB bed 32 and the RAM 128 registered

Rep: (2)
The others tried to run the game? such as Age of Empires? demands the same kind of ...

Rep: (41)
And why no one speaks - give me the source code, I will do port? And there is even the source.

Rep: (626)
Zeratyl,
Well, at least because they already have something similarPalm Heroes [Online]
In general, stop offtopic!

Rep: (41)
Alt If they were all pleased with the palms used characters, the themes that no one would have opened.

Rep: (4)
perezaleyte plz!
Letitbit sludge

Rep: (0)
Something abandoned this temku ... But full-fledged Heroes 3 on Windows Mobile is the power! Anybody involved in this issue? : Sveta:

Rep: (0)
How to run emulyator ???

Rep: (4)
Duc and dualkore computer under tench brakes (which the body want with the layouts

Rep: (11)
In January 2015 the official publication goes on androyd and apple.

Of siteUbisoft

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 20/05/20 09:00