> Attention

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

Heroes of Might and Magic III | heroes through qemu

Rep: (227)
Heroes of Might and Magic III

Attached Image

Launched heroes through qemu emulator. He created the image of a stripped-down win95 and put it on her characters. Everything worked but I strongly slows down, so that the play will not work. Now I think to finalize androjda version there is now much faster emulator. I invest for their own version, if someone want to try to put (especially on the HD2).

Installation:
1) Download the archive fromhere
2) Download the qemu.rar
3) Copy the qemu on a flash card and copy of the file with the image of the image of the game in Win95osr2ru and emul_cmdline.txt folder to the same.
4) Run. itself should start (sitting in the startup)

You need a minimum 128MB of operatives, you can certainly use the swap, but slows down greatly awakened. It can be in the config poizmenyat number of operatives and tb buffer if enough free RAM. tb rekamenduetsya put 16MB.

Attached files

Attached fileQEMU.rar(819.79 KB)
Attached fileemul_cmdline.txt(38 byte)

Rep: (5)
devayse on what went?

neobamboolka @ 26.06.2011, 09:03*
devayse on what went?

Vita went on it went, but Torazo much.

Rep: (41)
In my view more promising port open-sorsnyh engines. For instance:
https://launchpad.net/openhomm
http://forum.vcmi.eu/portal.php

Explain to me pzhl how to put all the above make it work?

neobamboolka,
vl (@) d @ 26.06.2011, 08:28*
Installation: 1) Download the archive from syuda2) Download the qemu.rar3) Copy qemu on a flash card and copy of the file with the image of the image of the game in Win95osr2ru and emul_cmdline.txt folder to zhe.4) Run. itself should start (sitting in the startup)

What is the problem? and which device?

Post has been editedvl (@) d - 28.06.11, 06:00

vl (@) d @ 28.6.2011, 6:00*
neobamboolka,

What is the problem? and which device?

I do as it is written neproiskhodit niche, and that that file is?

neobamboolka @ 28.06.2011, 16:51*
I do as it is written neproiskhodit niche, and that that file is?

Describe your actions, everything step by step, and I'm not Psychic. And still what device ?? you have not answered.
Archive is my assembly for androjda with it is necessary to take the image c.img and throw in a folder that Win95osr2ru that QEMU.rar.

Rep: (34)
vl (@) d,
nifiga you people muddied !!!!!! plyusische you !!!!! third Hera on PDA !!!!!! my dream right now, I will try, I want to run WOG!
!
ViolationRulesp.4.15

Post has been editedAlt - 28.06.11, 16:01

Zeratyl,
Yes, ideally, would very much like a full-fledged port. ceto but nobody did. I think can apply to programming ....

Bobyorchik @ 28.06.2011, 20:56*
nifiga you people muddied !!!!!! plyusische you !!!!! third Hera on PDA !!!!!! my dream right now, I will try, I want to run WOG!

I have them another year and a half ago has launched even more on the PDA more ... yes they are mine worked there faster than it is now on the Vita, but still inhibitory to the rules of the game. By the way I also ran WOG then still more slowly work.

Bobyorchik @ 28.06.2011, 21:05*
Yes, ideally, would very much like a full-fledged port. ceto but nobody did. I think can apply to programming ....

Our characteristics are rather weak for the characters, even the screen resolution is low. if you do it only for the HD2 type devices. And then I think it makes no sense WM already died ... That's androjda can be tricky, especially since there is already ported to them. So we buy tablets and naslozhdaytes: rolleyes:

Post has been editedAlt - 03.07.11, 18:35
Reason for editing: 1 from neobamboolka

He launched. speed course APB. but his words did not otstuplyus-vl (@) d, in respect. why no one will make the port?
game because mega Soul Plane

Posted 28-06-2011, 15:24:

vl (@) d @ 28.06.2011, 16:11*
WM has died ...

Yes exactly. very sorry about this zabyl.a.

Rep: (41)
Nichrome WM died. He too has firmly taken its place, so as to surrender unconditionally to the position.
Port nobody did because all lazy) Same Starcraft (on the engine stratagusa) could all see for 2 years before, if not too lazy to download images and skonverit resources (among other things, on neskolkostrochnomu a manual with which to handle even a child) . Even if the source code to spread, which take-Compile-start, nothing will happen. Nobody cares. Hardware base allows, in theory, it is pretty good.

These things unplayable characters. If Vitu, from 624mhz and wqvga brakes, something about WVGA and say nothing.

vl (@) d @ 28.6.2011, 12:56*
Describe your actions, everything step by step, and I'm not Psychic. And still what device ?? you have not answered.
Archive is my assembly for androjda with it is necessary to take the image c.img and throw in a folder that Win95osr2ru that QEMU.rar.

archive collected for android and emulsion for the VM?

neobamboolka,
there from the archive file only s.img

Post has been editedAlt - 03.07.11, 18:34
Reason for editing: 1 from neobamboolka

Rep: (14)
QEMU.rar broken link

thanks to all! with me +

Rep: (114)
Yesterday put it all on HD2.Igrat nevozmozhno.Vso made in cap opisano.Pri QEMU running game on the taskbar shows why the 25-29 fps, but in the eyes of 0.5-1 frame in sekundu.Upravlenie absent, that is, you need to led finger around the screen, directing the cursor to the right place, not just in the right place Tapan (tapas at the right place the cursor appears there, and it was necessary to keep his finger back), and it's all under one frame in sekundu.Nu and naturally QEMU is completely absent zvuk.Koroche option of QEMU - it is a glitch, even if somehow magically pick up to 5 frames per second real: rofl:, the sound in any way, it does not support him.
But ... at least I looked at the pictures: rofl:

ANDRON781 @ 05.07.2011, 11:47*
the sound in any way, it does not support him.

Sound can be turned on.

Rep: (114)
About sound revered in the topic QEMU.YA I did not know just what to prescribe 2 more lines.
So who else ran and played with the sound? What is the frame rate (the real, not the pancake that is written in the taskbar)? And if not difficult to tell which settings prescribed in cmdline.txt and emul_cmdline.txt?
P.S.Igra the killing, so I want to play. :(

Post has been editedANDRON781 - 05.07.11, 12:26

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 27/05/20, 17:47