> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the game or its cache, please report it to the moderator by clicking on the "Complaint" button on your message.

With requests to update existing games on the forum, please contact the topic.Upgrade your game!

Take me Home | [Jigsaw] An addictive puzzle game with nice graphics and physics

Rep: (147)
Take me home
Version: 1.1.2
Genre: Puzzle

Last update of the game in the header:01.07.2016

Attached Image

Game screenshots
Attached Image
Attached Image

Short description:
Exciting game for children and adults with beautiful graphics and interesting physics

Description:
Exciting game for children and adults with beautiful graphics and interesting physics. Help your child Bubu get home - in the woods. You are waiting for exciting adventures, along the way you will meet a lot of friends. To unlock the next level, you must collect enough coins.

Google Play: https: //play.google.co... id = com.hz.game.forest?

Russian interface: Not
System requirements: Android 2.0 - 3.0 +

Download:
Version: 1.1.2 Take me Home (Post Mo3ronoeDaTeJIb # 50870574)

Past versions
Version 1.07: Attached fileTake_me_home_1.07.apk (7.18 MB)
(7.18 megabytes)
version: 1.06 Attached fileTake_me_Home__1.06.apk (7.18 MB)

Attached fileTake_me_Home__1.05.apk(7.18 MB)

Attached fileTake_me_home_1.03.apk(6.76 MB)

Attached fileTake_me_home_1.02.apk(6.72 MB)

Post has been editedmarf @ - 04.07.16, 05:56
Reason for editing: edit

Rep: (8)
interesnenko puzzle)) liked. leave your phone) to indulge in the most times: yes2:

Rep: (56)
what's the catch? it is something LocoRoco?) type

Rep: (0)
within the meaning of the game is similar to cut the rope, too, need to hit the target) after some manipulation))

Rep: (6)
f1ip, not well, then this game is similar to CS1.6, there, too, after def. manipulation is necessary to hit the target)))))) :) :) :)

Posted 13-07-2011, 16:13

to cut the rope (all passed) is not similar at the fact!

Rep: (27)
Damn people, Che at the second level to do? When prompted type "drag accelerator ..." hangs

Rep: (10)
Yes there is always, as I recall, you just need to properly arrange the arrows and all

Rep: (27)
And what of the accelerator movement? I was already this way and that.

Rep: (10)
Specifically about the second level: I do not see at any "drag accelerator". There's only one fishechkami with an arrow. You take it with a finger and dragging to the desired location. Then tap on the ball. And all

Rep: (962)
Attached Image

Take me home
Version: 1.05
Updated: July 8, 2011

Attached fileTake_me_Home__1.05.apk(7.18 MB)

Rep: (25)
The phrase "drag accelerator" is translated into Russian as "drag the accelerator." Hopefully now all clear?

Rep: (19)
Accelerator and accelerometer - not the same thing :)

Rep: (18)
baby Bubu: rofl:

Post has been editedKAIL_ - 15.07.11, 14:55

ok so ... and hd2 without problems)))

Rep: (1)
Child 4.5 - very much.

Rep: (22)

UPDATED:
July 23, 2011
Attached filetake_me_home_1.06.apk(7.18 MB)

Rep: (147)
Updated to 1.06

Rep: (4)
Toshiba does not go on, all upside down, the game is some bug with the screen orientation. Whereupon the game blew ...

Rep: (22)

UPDATED:
August 11, 2011

What's new in this version:
Add widget support

Attached fileTake_me_home_1.07.apk(7.18 MB)

I can not complete the level as in the 3rd screenshot (with spiral-tunnel). Once the 1st accelerator is not rearranged, still flies in the opposite direction: angry:

Rep: (929)
the game is super!
first took place just to go and then come back, and all levels are 100 passed. Tightens the only way :)
At first he could not understand how so you can in one sitting all the points collected on some levels. And then I realized that many of the levels have to pass several times in different ways to collect a total of 100 points.

Post has been editedsorg - 13.09.11, 00:13

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 06/05/20, 2:25