> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the program, please notify the moderator by clicking the "Complaint" button on your message.

Catalog of Android programs

App Lock | allows you to password protect any application

Rep: (931)
App Lock
Version: 2.1.1

Last update of the program in the header:24.06.2011

Attached ImageAttached Image
More screenshots:
Attached ImageAttached ImageAttached ImageAttached Image

Description:
App Lock allows you to password protect any applications you want: SMS, Email, Pictures, Calendar ... any apps you choose.

The difference between the Pro version - the presence of advertising.

Requires Android version 1.5 or higher.

Google Play: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.applock1

Additional Information
Russian interface: Not

Download: Version: 2.1.1
Attached fileapplock_2.1.1.apk(878.25 KB)

Past versions

Post has been editedvadeus - 09.09.13, 19:32
Reason for editing: edit

Rep: (24)
Useful, but buggy.
I put a password on the gallery, SMS, self Lock, on the Killer and Android Assistant.
I go to the collection- asks password, I enter - everything is OK
Next, I go to Phone book, choose a contact, edit, Tapan on photographic tel offers to photograph or choose from the gallery, choose the second option, and the phone quietly opens the gallery without any password. It turns out that to protect your folders need to set a password for all applications, but why should I of all, if I want to but a few.
Incidentally exact same garbage and the camera in the menu photo gallery press the button, and he opens it prespokoynenko.
And of SMS behaves similarly.
So what kind of data protection is that?

And can it protect only specific file, such as a certain photo?

Rep: (1)
I generally flies regularly, although taskekill stands exceptions, there is, then just disappeared. as well as handy prog, wife and children)))

Rep: (7)
And then there is special transfer - the well-known words.

Rep: (3)
MAFIA SERJ @ 03.11.2011, 19:17*
"But there are some similar prog, only in Russian, but the odd and did not realize how it works"

Perfect App Protector Pro is much better, and most importantly all in Russian. And still do not seem to glitch
Market.

Rep: (4)
foxst @ 02.12.2011, 10:23*
Quote (MAFIA SERJ @ 03.11.2011, 19:17)
"But there are some similar prog, only in Russian, but the odd and did not realize how it works"
Perfect App Protector Pro is much better, and most importantly all in Russian. And still do not seem to glitch
Market.
What I do not watch Russian here!

I installed a similar program. I put a block on the sms, but when receiving SMS, the notice can be seen the first line of the message. As sdealt that would not be seen.

Rep: (14)
protod @ 28.05.2012, 03:52*
I installed a similar program. I put a block on the sms, but when receiving SMS, the notice can be seen the first line of the message. As sdealt that would not be seen.

Put GO SMS and will not hassle you. there is a personal folder! under your password. if it comes SMS icon is shown only that it was SMS. I use for almost a year - happy!

Rep: (25)
Location version2.1.1 ? On the Market 18.4 !

Rep: (0)
The recovery record or folder? Just folder, simply password? Nakakih can`t nothing ever pick a bunch of passwords and any unnecessary folder there.

Rep: (2)
The recovery record or folder? Just folder, simply password? Nakakih can`t nothing ever pick a bunch of passwords and any unnecessary folder there.

I join voprosu.Nuzhna prog locking papku.Podskazhite pliz: thank_you:

Rep: (0)
I subscribe to the issue. We need a program that would shut the folder. Basically you need something like Word c Passwordom. Protecting your recordings. Prompt, who knows or who has been using for a prog ..

Rep: (17)
normally it works: happy:

Terribly brakes screen.

And no one has the PRO version?

and whether it is possible to remove this program, because it is in itself eats a lot of power (Battery Master shows that App Locker eats 24% of energy, although he did not need me) ??

Rep: (12637)
Screenshots for caps
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Google Play: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.applock1

Rep: (2)
I works fine. I put a password on the file system. Even after turning off the tablet password zahischaet application. Only one thing I do not understand how to hide Skazhyte video? I probuval hide video like the right thing done. Vseravno MX player is hildren video and if you go to the file system there is also a video. How to hide?

Rep: (4)
Established once the application.
There was a possibility to hide it (ie there is no icon in the menu, and so on), and the entrance was through a browser.
It seems to remember ... And now I can not remember how to get into it ... Help!

Rep: (9)
neptyn @ 10.01.2014, 09:15*
I works fine. I put a password on the file system. Even after turning off the tablet password zahischaet application. Only one thing I do not understand how to hide Skazhyte video? I probuval hide video like the right thing done. Vseravno MX player is hildren video and if you go to the file system there is also a video. How to hide?

so he does not hide, the more files) Carefully read the title) "Blocking Applications")

Rep: (11)
Questionable app that is not finalized, or is it because of the 4.4.4 QC. Let me explain: I try to go to, for example, WiFi Key Recovery, first of all displays the password prompt (for example, I do not know him), come out of the "application" rest "back", then call the "Task Manager" (Application Manager / last fuzzy applications ) and lo and behold, the passwords from Wi-Fi disclosed, that is, they are visible on the thumbnail (as it "saves" the last image in the memory, and after a second, or even less, slips "information we need").
P.S. I live in a private home on password does not need to bother. It costs only for Play Market.
Attached Image

Attached Image

Rep: (107)
Good thing I do not nuzhno_)

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 10/16/20, 00:56