> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the program, please notify the moderator by clicking the "Complaint" button on your message.

Catalog of Android programs

Call Notes | Shows the notes from the address book when the call

Rep: (183)
Call Notes Pro
Version: 2.1

Last update of the program in the header:01.01.2018

Attached ImageAttached Image

Screenshots
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Promotional images
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Short description:
Shows when they call all the fields from the address book and notes.

Description:
Call Notes Pro will help you understand who is calling. The app shows you all the information about the caller's: Notes, the caller's name entirely, company, position, date of birth, the coming of the calendar events and other information during a call. You can type notes during a call, and then sync them with Evernote and OneNote.

The app is indispensable for anyone who communicates a lot and who have a lot of contacts. Entrepreneurs, consultants, lawyers, sales staff, recruiters and journalists are happy users of the application.

Notes
Call Notes Pro will show you a pop-up box with notes and all available information about the contact. You will always know who is calling. Update note after the call or during very easily. Keep your comments or any other useful information about the contact.

The fields for contacts
In addition to the notes, there are a lot of important information that would be useful to see at the time of the call. The entire name, company, job title, birthday, forthcoming events calendar and other useful information will be available during the call. You probably often experienced that when a call is not clear, for example, first name of the caller, this app will show you the caller's name entirely.

Synchronization
Synchronize internal notes with Evernote and OneNote. Your notes will always be with you and synced across all your devices. You can easily access and edit your notes to Evernote or OneNote, and even share them with colleagues.

Reminders
Simple yet flexible reminders. Plan calls, repeated calls, add notes, and never forget to call back later.

Confidentiality
All your notes and contacts in a safe. Privacy is our top priority! The app will not load your data, and uses only the official API for synchronization.

Call Notes Pro - your personal CRM, and caller ID.

Opportunities:
• access to all information about the call: display such fields Address Book as a memo, an internal memo, company name, position, date of birth, groups, calendar events, the name of the whole time of the last call, the number and type, ring type, address, e-mail and web site;
• edit notes directly from the app, after the call, and in the time of the call.
• Personalization: You can set the location, color and font size of the Notes.
• Support for both contacts and internal storage. the ability to save notes, even for unknown numbers;
• synchronization of the internal notes with Evernote and OneNote;
• Schedule single or recurring reminders to your notes for any phone number, not just your contacts.
• Ask for a note from a remote server CRM;
• support for two SIM cards;
• dark theme;
• Support for Android Wear devices;
• works on any version of Android Lollipop, including Android 10.

Android required: 2.2+ (theme) / 5.0+ (GP)
Russian interface: Yes

Developer: nikanorov
Google Play: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.nikanorov.callnotespro

In the subject PRESENT DEVELOPER!

Download:
Version: 2.1 for Android 2.2+
Attached filecall Notes.apk(194.74 KB)
Past versions

Post has been editednikanorov - 03.05.20, 18:37
Reason for editing: Logo

Rep: (22)
disappears too fast notification until dostaosh phone. If you are the author - please make the settings the opportunity to exhibit a delay or if possible, increase the length of the notification.
I will be grateful)

The next version will be able to show for the entire call.

Rep: (0)
Something I have it some tags showing on contacts without notes.
And contacts with notes - everything is OK.

maxxwozz, htc? They tags notes for some reason added. The next version will make it possible to cut them.

Rep: (139)
nikanorov @ 02.07.2011, 13:32*
maxxwozz, htc? They tags notes for some reason added. The next version will make it possible to cut them.

They are doing it contacts the binding to other services. Tweeter facebook, etc.

Version 1.1.1

Changes:
-HTC XML tags stripped from messages
-Prozrachny "color" for the message

In 1.2 you can display a message throughout the call.

Attached files

Attached fileCall_Notes.apk(32.25 KB)

Rep: (19)
I do not understand why this is necessary?

I am looking for a functional: you call from a man, and you're in a conversation during or immediately after the conversation to take notes to this contact. The next time calling the same people, and you see the "San Sanych wants from me is something, and I promised him that something" and once you know what you do with him previously negotiated. During the second or subsequent call note can be supplemented. You can immediately make a reminder with an alarm clock.
On Symbian had the, best callnotes.

Rep: (6)
I'm stupid or SE Xperia Pro notes are not displayed? Rocked with Market version 1.1.1.

Rep: (66)
nikanorov @ 29.06.2011, 00:08*
The next version will be able to show for the entire call.

nikanorov @ 22.07.2011, 21:32*
In 1.2 you can display a message throughout the call.

I was plagued by vague doubts ... A developer still alive?

I, too, notes are not displayed (Sensation 4G). Deleted.

Rep: (35)
Desirable features:
switching mode (off) display notes during the call the selected contacts, a kind of black and white lists.

Version 1.2

Changes:
-Now you can set the duration for notes
-Small bug fixes in the interface

Make that the findings call for it did not, but the possibility to put the show posts made.

Attached files

Attached fileCall_Notes.apk(32.92 Kb)

Version 1.2.1

Changes:
added the ability to send the developer log to solve problems.
new icon.
minor bug fixes.

Rep: (3)
change cap, if there's a new version

Rep: (675)
vivchik,
Well, out with a new version of something, to change :)

here is a version of a program
Version 1.2.1

this is what is written in the header

I hope more precisely specify what is wrong)

on the way HTC wildwire S - does not work

Developer - well done. Only make the setting display time, much quickly disappears

AndrewPet @ 18.05.2012, 09:16*
Developer - well done. Only make the setting display time, much quickly disappears

already there.

The new version 1.3.

What's new:
  • Ability to display notes during the entire call.
  • Added the ability to change the font size notes.
  • Added the ability to automatically send an error message if Crash (INTERNET permission).
  • Error correction.

I ask the moderators to update the version of the apk file and in the header.

Attached files

Attached fileCall_Notes.apk(75.56 KB)

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 16/10/20, 3:13