> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

20 pagesV  < 1 2 3 4 5 6 > »  

> Wexler Book T7002 / Digma C700 | TFT color
sahurin
Message#1
16.06.11, 17:08
Novice
[offline]

Group: Active users
Messages 38
Check in: 17.01.10

DiscussionDigma c700andWexler Book T7002
Discussion | Description:Digma c700 ; Wexler Book T7002 | FAQ | Firmware "

We describe our impressions from the reading room, share our experience, ask questions.

Post has been editedPicnik - 30.12.11, 12:38
Edwardst
Message#22
11.07.11, 13:20
User
[offline]

Group: Friendssavagemessiahzine.com
Messages 54
Check in: 03.09.07
Apple iPhone 8 Plus

Tell, and promised in the description of the firmware 1.4.0:
"Added support for .zip format"
Does someone work?
I have fb2 files packed in zip, the book does not see
Kot timoxa
Message#23
11.07.11, 18:19
User
[offline]

Messages 55
Check in: 21.06.11

I have firmware 1.4.2. The TXT file, packaged in a ZIP file, was read when unpacked into the same folder with the file inside. Russian letters in the file name turned into "firewood", but the file was normally read by the book.
Firmware on the official website of Wexler.

--------------------
Well, you and requests - said database and hung ...
Kot timoxa
Message#24
11.07.11, 20:32
User
[offline]

Messages 55

capt_nemo
I tried to connect to the TV - a very personal picture. After starting the movie, click on the "Zoom" button and hold for 3-4 seconds. This is the choice of playback device. Quality is set in the "Settings" menu.

Post has been editedKot timoxa - 11.07.11, 20:38

--------------------
Cokola
Message#25
15.07.11, 23:18
a guest
[offline]

Group: Users
Messages 3
Check in: 15.07.11

And who compared with Wexler Book T7001?

Such moments are very interesting:
- how well pdf is displayed, is there scaling. Is the 7001 better or the difference?
- Is it possible to connect subtitles when watching a video? (in 7001 in one of the latest firmwares such an opportunity appeared)

I want to take as a reader for technical documentation and viewing lectures with subtitles.
s_savagemessiahzine.com
Message#26
27.07.11, 11:16
a guest
[offline]

Messages 4
Check in: 23.06.11

If I have a question about digma, then I can express my personal opinion on this issue (I have digma, while mother-in-law has 7001)
I would now choose 7001- it is lighter, there are no false positives of the buttons (on the digm constantly you take it in your hand so you press the thread)
Digmy case is better, the screen in my opinion, too, is better at digma (although the characteristics of the vrodeba are the same)
I did not like turning the image on the digme-holding the button .. it can be rechecked (although maybe it's my hands curves).
About pdf I did not tell, I have not filled in such books yet.
The sound of the digma speaker gives out much better than the 7001 (there the speaker is almost completely unheard of current from the headset)

In principle, in digm, at its price \ quality \ opportunity, only touch buttons and weight repels me. the rest is not annoying.
Kartwol
Message#27
29.07.11, 13:45
User
[offline]

Messages 56
Check in: 25.10.10
HTC MAX 4G

Bought a T7002 very satisfied. Although the interface could be made simpler and more ascetic. Tell me, what is the basis of the firmware? Linux? Source maker laid out?
Kot timoxa
Message#28
29.07.11, 13:50
User
[offline]

Messages 55

As I understand it, based on the Linux firmware, but there are no sources. Somewhere "Vkontakte" (http://vkontakte.ru/club20797477)Wexler did it. The manufacturers said that there was some kind of SDK, but it was cut down, such as the manufacturer of the proc does not give full information to the public.

Post has been editedKot timoxa - 29.07.11, 13:58

--------------------
Kot timoxa
Message#29
29.07.11, 14:11
User
[offline]

Messages 55

s_savagemessiahzine.com,
My touch buttons on the T7002 are very convenient. And there are no false positives, because after reading, if I do not turn off the book, I put it on the lock and that's it. And the people of the month after 3-4 begin to complain about the mechanical buttons of the T7001 that they are creaking and badly pressed. Onhttp://vkontakte.ru/club20797477There is a big thread on this topic.
The speaker, in my opinion, is generally needed only for information. In transport, you will not listen to him, no matter how powerful he is, you still can not hear. Or voice the entire tram-bus-trolley. And in silence it is enough if you remove the cover. But this is my IMHO.

--------------------
Kartwol
Message#30
29.07.11, 15:21
User
[offline]

Messages 56
Check in: 25.10.10
HTC MAX 4G

Kot Timoxa @ 07/29/2011, 2:50 PM*
As I understand it, based on the Linux firmware, but there are no sources. Somewhere "Vkontakte" (http://vkontakte.ru/club20797477)Wexler did it. The manufacturers said that there was some kind of SDK, but it was cut down, such as the manufacturer of the proc does not give full information to the public.

You need a license agreement to carefully read and write a request to Wexler with a request to post the source code of the firmware.

Kot Timoxa @ 07/29/2011, 15:11*
My touch buttons on the T7002 are very convenient. And there are no false positives, because after reading, if I do not turn off the book, I put it on the lock and that's it. And the people of the month after 3-4 begin to complain about the mechanical buttons of the T7001 that they are creaking and badly pressed. Onhttp://vkontakte.ru/club20797477There is a big thread on this topic.
The speaker, in my opinion, is generally needed only for information. In transport, you will not listen to him, no matter how powerful he is, you still can not hear. Or voice the entire tram-bus-trolley. And in silence it is enough if you remove the cover. But this is my IMHO.

Touch buttons on the contrary enrage me.
Kot timoxa
Message#31
30.07.11, 09:27
User
[offline]

Messages 55

Regarding the self-made firmware, it doesn’t really matter what already exists is enough for my needs.
Regarding the touch buttons - in my opinion they are much more convenient than mechanical buttons, if there is feedback, they just need a habit (like a touch phone). The mechanics wear out, especially during active use, and the sensors do not. It all depends on the correctness of the engineering solution. Personally, from my T7002, I lack only the backlight of the sensors, it is not visible in the dark, and everything is so wonderful. But they promise to highlight the next release, but mnu will not have it, and the fact that there is enough, and spending extra money just for "novelty" is not mine. Something like this

--------------------
duser
Message#32
01.08.11, 20:45
Novice
[offline]

Messages 48
Check in: 31.01.08
Sony Xperia XA Ultra

Please tell me how it should be or not. I plug in the charging into the socket and the book immediately turns on, turn off the book by holding the button on. off it turns off, but after 5 - 10 seconds it turns on again, in a word it’s impossible to put the book on charge in the off state with the screen off.
Kot timoxa
Message#33
02.08.11, 10:52
User
[offline]

Messages 55

duser,
All right It should be so. When charging is connected, the book turns on and the charging icon (zigzag) appears in the battery. Just in the system settings you need to configure in the menu "Display ->Backlight (backlight blanking time) "and" Full "or" Partial "blanking in the same place. Then, when charging, the book will dim the screen backlight after a specified time to save energy.

--------------------
duser
Message#34
02.08.11, 17:16
Novice
[offline]

Messages 48
Check in: 31.01.08
Sony Xperia XA Ultra

Thanks for the help, but it stuck to me what should be like with cell phones, not what does not turn on, but only the battery icon appears.
yzak
Message#35
03.08.11, 12:39
Visitor
[offline]

Messages 25
Check in: 11.03.10
HTC Touch HD

Waited, appeared in Ukraine)
Kot timoxa
Message#36
03.08.11, 13:16
User
[offline]

Messages 55

yzak
Happy for you. If you buy - write down your impressions.

--------------------
s_savagemessiahzine.com
Message#37
08.08.11, 11:30
a guest
[offline]

Messages 4
Check in: 23.06.11

>Kot timoxa
about the dynamics, I agree, but there is a fact and I pointed it out.
About the buttons, about the backlight, yes, there is not enough, but about the convenience, each has his own, although I can addicts too, I like it
Kot timoxa
Message#38
08.08.11, 11:41
User
[offline]

Messages 55

s_savagemessiahzine.com,
As for the buttons: I have a Philips X830 touchscreen phone - for more than 2 years I have become so used to the sensor that buttons on ordinary phones are hardly perceived. Likewise with the book - the habit is second nature.

--------------------
yzak
Message#39
08.08.11, 15:14
Visitor
[offline]

Messages 25
HTC Touch HD

I bought the T7002.

Immediately to the disadvantages:

1. Opens some books for a long time - I checked only fb2.
2. No backlight buttons - at night it is difficult to find the ones you need.
3. The buttons are too sensitive, but you can get used to it.
4. Strongly bright backlight if you read at night even at the minimum level.
5. The lousy matrix - strongly distorts and darkens the image when the viewing angle changes (maybe it should be so, I didn’t compare it with other readers).
6. You can not make the background when reading non-white (even if you put a black picture on the background).
7. Something does not output sound to the TV - the picture is going fine.
8. I hung when I inserted a memory card on which there were a lot of different files (maybe due to the fact that they were execs) - I had to reset and leave only avishki / uV and books on the card.

Pros:
Price
Housing quality
Weight

Total - its 120 ye can be worth it.
In principle, a 5-inch screen would be enough for reading, for video 7 is better.
If the OSes were android or wines mobal, there would be an excellent reader for that kind of money (the shortcomings of 1, 3, 4, 6, 8 would be cured).

Post has been editedyzak - 08.08.11, 15:22
yzak
Message#40
08.08.11, 23:57
Visitor
[offline]

Messages 25
HTC Touch HD

Again about the T7002 - with a weight of deception - say it weighs 180, actually ~ 250.
Although less than the competition, but still undignified.
Libruss
Message#41
09.08.11, 08:09
Novice
[offline]

Messages 46
Check in: 25.02.09

Yzak @ 08/09/2011, 00:57*
Again about the T7002 - with a weight of deception - say it weighs 180, in fact, ~ 250

Weighed Digma C700 - weight 275 grams. And really ugly.

20 pagesV  < 1 2 3 4 5 6 > » 

mobile version    Now: 04/18/19, 16:29