[offline]

Group: Curators
Messages 399
Check in: 07.05.11
Oneplus 5 6/64

Club Samsung Galaxy S5660 Gio
PictureGio Description | FAQ Gio | Talk gio |

�������� Gio download

| CyanogenMod 7 firmware | CyanogenMod 9 firmware | Galaxy Gio - Project "Light" |MIUI Gio firmware |Twitter gio | Gio Decorations | Programs and games for Gio | Gio - installing and updating software through Recovery | ClockworkMod Recovery FAQ | Samsung Galaxy Universe | Uninstall Android system software | Android + PC = Internet | Software catalog | Game Catalog |

[color = indigo] Guide to GiO topics.
Q: Hello, I am new to Android and I don’t know anything about it, where can I read about it?
A: And you will not be ill, read the article inWikipedia.

Q: The article is good. In the phone, everything is beautiful and comfortable, but I have a lot of questions. For example - I did not understand how to set the melody on the call, and how do I install the program or game?
A: It's very simple, you just need to readAndroid OS FAQeverything is written out in a clear and accessible language.

Q: Reading this wonderful FAQ I came across a bunch of unfamiliar terms. Where can I read what they mean?
A: Just for this we have on the forumGlossary

Q: Thank you very much, I learned a lot of new things, but I still have a lot of questions about my phone. For example: how to get root (root)? Or how to upgrade my GiO to a more recent firmware? Also on Wikipedia it is written about the new version of Android 4.0 ICS, will it be released on our phone?
ABOUT:morbid_swrote a very usefulSamsung GT-S5660 Galaxy Gio - FAQ, it has everything about our wonderful phone.

Q: I did not think that everything is so simple. And what if I have questions about the GiO itself or about the firmware that is not in the FAQ, where can I get an answer?
A: We have special topics on the forum where more experienced users can help you. If you have common questions - then welcome to the topic.Samsung GT-S5660 Galaxy Gio - Discussion, and if you have questions about the firmware, then you will be inSamsung GT-S5660 Galaxy Gio - Firmware (OS 2.2.1, OS 2.3.X).

Q: It's just great, I already know a lot about my wonderful phone, but honestly, I don’t like the default battery indicator, can I change it?
A: Of course you can, and not just the battery indicator. You can even change the phone, for example, the lock screen or icons in the notification and much more. We have a separate topic for this.Samsung Galaxy Gio - Ornaments, just be careful and make sure that the decorations you want to install are suitable for your firmware version.

Q: I installed the indicator, now it has become much more convenient. Oh, by the way, what about the internet? I have a wi-fi at home, there is no wi-fi at work, can I connect it by cable?
A: Of course, you can connect to the Internet via wi-fi or cable and learn a lot more interesting things by reading the topic.Android + PC = Internet

Q: There are a lot of programs and games in the market, I installed a couple of games, they did not. Where can I get advice or find out if our phone supports a toy? And where else, besides the market, you can download games and programs?
A: Looking for advice on programs and games? Then you hereSoftware and games for Samsung Galaxy Gio GT-S5660, you can download games and programsSoftware catalog - Android OSandGame Catalog - Android OS.

Q: A friend showed his phone, he has CyanogenMod firmware installed, can I install such firmware on my phone?
A: Yes, we recently had such an opportunity, you will learn the details in the subject.Samsung GT-S5660 Galaxy Gio Firmware - CyanogenMod

Q: I here found unnecessary programs for myself, like “Hangers”, “Bookstore”, they cannot be removed by standard means. Is it really impossible to get rid of them? And in general, is it possible to somehow clean the internal memory to install their programs?
A: Yes, you are right, you can delete programs. About what programs should be removed, and removal of which programs can lead to disastrous results, you will read in the topicAndroid stock program. Also, it is possible to install some programs into internal memory through Recovery, here you will learn moreSamsung GT-S5660 Galaxy Gio - installation and software update via recovery

Q: I'm tired of reading - I just want to talk with the owners of the phone, where can this be done?
A: You can communicate in the best topic on our forum.Club Samsung Galaxy S5660 Gio

- Thank you very much and a low bow, now I can use my phone without any problems.
- Always happy to help!!

Al-andalus
editormorbid_s

Club Samsung Galaxy S5660 Gio

Attention! The club was created to communicate, on any topic, for technical issues on Gio there are special topics. Here you will not find the answer to your technical question!

Come to the club you are our
You are always welcome.
Intimate conversations
At any time we are ready.
It's all yours, we communicate on "YOU".
And there is no place for insults.
Here is the resting place of friends,
And the trolls are not the place.

Attached Image

Club affairs:

Gallery, photos of Gio owners

Pictures of our first phones & smartphones

Teammates in social networks are added, we communicate

miscellanea
why me...
Attached Image

favorite launcher
Attached Image

[color = royalblue]
Creativity: Piece bySkipper77
Samsungu song fromJohnny P
Openedchat club giowelcome[/ color]
How to add a picture (photo) to the message
New rubric "Found in the open spacessavagemessiahzine.com"Interesting, useful articles, waiting for your suggestions about filling

[/ color]

"Offers teammates" and "Found in the open spacessavagemessiahzine.com"

Do you think that something is missing in the club? Always ready to discusswrite in lichkuor on the forum.

Wiki project "Android tutorial"

The number of messages on a mate or the most flood Komrad;)

K
The club requires a curator who wish to leave a request in the subjectI want to be curator

Post has been editedAl-andalus - 03.04.13, 22:06
Reason for editing: poll result in different
Dren-x
Message#22
23.06.11, 12:49
Experienced
[offline]

Group: Friendssavagemessiahzine.com
Messages 431
Check in: 20.02.11
ZTE Axon 7 A2017G

Healthy everyone. Tell me pliz who has Gio, does the Gangstar game work on it without brakes? Or like Opuimus 1?(So ​​it works on the optimum.)

--------------------
Phones: LG G1800, Motorolla l7, Sony Ericsson G502, Star A3000, Huawei Ideos X5 U8800, Amoi N828, LG Google Nexus 5
Tablets: Cube U30GT, IPad Mini 16GB + Celluar, ASUS Nexus 7 32GB / LTE (2013)
akademik87
Message#23
23.06.11, 16:29
Novice
[offline]

Group: Active users
Messages 39
Check in: 23.06.11
Samsung Galaxy Gio GT-S5660

I encountered the following problem: phone for a week, sound disappears when SMS arrives, only vibro, although everything seems fine in the settings. And how can I replace standard SMS melodies?
scorpii
Message#24
23.06.11, 16:56
King of scorpions
[offline]

Messages 998
Check in: 19.05.11
Xiaomi Mi 8 SE 6/64

akademik87,
On the problem of the notification melody:
Samsung GT-S5660 Galaxy Gio - FAQ

You can set your own tunes as much as you like.
Create a folder on the memory card:
media
it contains a subfolder
audio
there are subfolders in it:
alarms- alarm melodies
notifications- notification melodies (sms, mail ...)
ringtones- ringing tones
ui- interface sounds

In this folder we actually place our own melodies :)

media / audio / alarms
media / audio / notifications
media / audio / ringtones
media / audio / ui

--------------------
© It is better to be a good person, "swearing" than a quiet, educated creature.
dred78
Message#25
23.06.11, 18:33
[offline]

Group: Honorary Gameday
Messages 3310
Check in: 20.02.10
Apple iPhone XR

Well, who ever dared to put my mods on the battery: rofl: how does it feel? who does not know then here, added another screenSamsung GT-S5660 Galaxy Gio - Discussion (Post # 7998890)In fact, all these animation decorating fashions can be put on stream, but you need to create another specialized theme. Modification and decoration of Gio, so who needs it, dare to create a theme in this section.Android - Ornaments

Post has been editeddred78 - 23.06.11, 18:42

--------------------
iPhone XR, iPhone X
drazhin
Message#26
24.06.11, 00:34
User
[offline]

Messages 83
Check in: 28.11.10
Samsung Galaxy S4 Mini GT-I9190

dred78, offended! Put right away. Allok. But a circle with digits inside would be okay.

New branch on embellishments - GIVE !!!

Post has been editeddrazhin - 24.06.11, 00:36

--------------------
SARVA MANGALAM
akademik87
Message#27
24.06.11, 01:22
Novice
[offline]

Messages 39

Thanks for the help. With the problem of sound on notifications, I coped in the most banal way: on / off the phone and then accidentally)))
dred78
Message#28
24.06.11, 02:47
[offline]

Messages 3310
Apple iPhone XR

But a circle with digits inside would be okay.

I made a circle, for 2.2.1, but I did not check it, I did not put it in my phone, if you want you can risk putting it, it is also installed according to the instructions I wrote earlier, write down [attachment = "1028638: framework_res.zip"] forget to unpack zip archive

drazhinyou need to look for csc with MTB or VEL codes this is your Belarusian locale

Post has been editeddred78 - 24.06.11, 03:41

--------------------
iPhone XR, iPhone X
ssloa
Message#29
24.06.11, 15:12
a guest
[offline]

Group: Users
Messages 7
Check in: 24.06.11

guys please help

I have a problem with my galaxy gio
I can’t get online. I contacted the operator, entered the settings into the manual, nothing helps
wore in the MTS center itself-say they don't know what to do
phone 4 days
MTS Ukraine
Has anyone encountered this problem and knows how to solve it?
I will be very grateful
81ruslan81
Message#30
24.06.11, 16:16
Local
[offline]

Messages 223
Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 Pro Standard

I shoveled a lot of info in nete, I want to get this smart. Interested questions:
1) does it work normally with skype, how much traffic is there, is there a possibility of video calls.
2) if the opportunity to purchase a battery of higher capacity than the bundled.
3) to watch movies, whether you need to compress them, or you can throw them on smart.
4) I like to read books, I am interested in the question of those that read constantly on it, is it convenient? I wanted to buy a separate e-book, well, it hurts her highly functional orientation, and the price is almost the same.

I will ask you not to swear much, this will be my first smart) before that only phones

Post has been edited81ruslan81 - 24.06.11, 16:36
Mozgoder
Message#31
24.06.11, 17:13
Experienced
[offline]

Messages 417
Check in: 01.06.06
Samsung Galaxy Note8 SM-N950F / DS

I shoveled a lot of info in nete, I want to get this smart. Interested questions:
1) does it work normally with skype, how much traffic is there, is there a possibility of video calls.
2) if the opportunity to purchase a battery of higher capacity than the bundled.
3) to watch movies, whether you need to compress them, or you can throw them on smart.
4) I like to read books, I am interested in the question of those that read constantly on it, is it convenient?

1. works fine, no video call.
2. have noname batteries 1500 mAh
3. 700 MB movie turns fine, 1400 did not check
4. I use FBReader, it is read without problems for me
DKMP
Message#32
24.06.11, 18:49
Local
[offline]

Messages 239
Check in: 05.04.11
Xiaomi MiPad

I can’t get online. I contacted the operator, entered the settings into the manual, nothing helps
wore in the MTS center itself-say they don't know what to do
phone 4 days
MTS Ukraine

I once purchased a card for a new phone and there was a similar story: I called, tormented, tuned and beztolku. The Internet provider did not give, but said the opposite.
What would I do:
1) insert the card into another phone, check the Internet "give" to this card or not
2) insert a card for which "give the Internet" 100% in 5660, check
3) send yourself settings from this page.http://www.mts.com.ua/rus/smartsettings.php
4) based on the results we rejoice in the result, or we angrily call MTS, or go to the store to find out the relationship with a gloomy person;)
Good luck!
hamburg1
Message#33
24.06.11, 21:11
User
[offline]

Messages 86
Check in: 15.04.11
Samsung Galaxy Alpha SM-G850F

81ruslan81,
read it all the same only to spoil the eyes. I sometimes read from the cooler reader, but with a large font a small amount of text fits, I have to scroll more often, in principle it is not a problem, but I am still uncomfortable. Yes, and in the sun (not to mention the beach - you go on the bus or in the car), you don’t really read it because of the glare.

For myself, I decided to buy an Amazon Kindle)
81ruslan81
Message#34
24.06.11, 21:28
Local
[offline]

Messages 223

Amazon Kindle

and what is it?

Well, after Java books on my SE W580i, I think it will be gorgeous at all: yes2:
dred78
Message#35
24.06.11, 21:39
[offline]

Messages 3310
Apple iPhone XR

it’s definitely better to use an e-book for books, it’s fun to read books below average in the phone, plus this reading discharges the battery very quickly, the phone still needs more to communicate

--------------------
iPhone XR, iPhone X
scorpii
Message#36
25.06.11, 00:26
King of scorpions
[offline]

Messages 998
Check in: 19.05.11
Xiaomi Mi 8 SE 6/64

ssloa
According to the Internet settings, MTS-Ukraine was written here:
Samsung GT-S5660 Galaxy Gio - Discussion (Post # 7988280)

Post has been editedscorpii - 25.06.11, 20:58

--------------------
© It is better to be a good person, "swearing" than a quiet, educated creature.
denq
Message#37
25.06.11, 11:16
Local
[offline]

Messages 281
Check in: 16.04.11

Everyone recommends Mobo player, I have a question, how to make sure that the backlight does not turn off while watching a movie?
hamburg1
Message#38
25.06.11, 14:20
User
[offline]

Messages 86
Check in: 15.04.11
Samsung Galaxy Alpha SM-G850F

81ruslan81,
Amazon e-readerone of the best in its segment.

denq,
settings - screen lock settings - display nothing
81ruslan81
Message#39
25.06.11, 16:35
Local
[offline]

Messages 223

According to the Internet settings, MTS-Ukraine was written here:
Samsung GT-S5660 Galaxy Gio - Discussion (Post # 7988280)

Thanks, of course, but you probably confused me with someone, I did not ask about it)
Shram007
Message#40
25.06.11, 16:57
Novice
[offline]

Messages 37

Dren-x,
On the gio, a hundred times better, it slows down, sometimes it slows down, but in general it works elegantly, by the way, for some reason, my rules are pressed, not like in the video)): rofl:
CAH1Tap
Message#41
25.06.11, 22:20
Visitor
[offline]

Group: Users
Messages 11
Check in: 08.06.11
Jiayu G4 Standart

Does anyone have a flash drive of different classes? There is a suggestion to conduct a test: transfer the same file from a computer via Bluetooth to different flash drives and check the exact time. the result is very interesting, and there is no opportunity to do it yourself .. who will take it?

313 pagesV  < 1 2 3 4 5 6 > » 

mobile version    Now: 01.05.19, 18:41