[online]

Group: Curators
Messages 399
Check in: 07.05.11
Oneplus 5 6/64

Club Samsung Galaxy S5660 Gio
PictureGio Description | FAQ Gio | Talk gio |

�������� Gio download

| CyanogenMod 7 firmware | CyanogenMod 9 firmware | Galaxy Gio - Project "Light" |MIUI Gio firmware |Twitter gio | Gio Decorations | Programs and games for Gio | Gio - installing and updating software through Recovery | ClockworkMod Recovery FAQ | Samsung Galaxy Universe | Uninstall Android system software | Android + PC = Internet | Software catalog | Game Catalog |

[color = indigo] Guide to GiO topics.
Q: Hello, I am new to Android and I don’t know anything about it, where can I read about it?
A: And you will not be ill, read the article inWikipedia.

Q: The article is good. In the phone, everything is beautiful and comfortable, but I have a lot of questions. For example - I did not understand how to set the melody on the call, and how do I install the program or game?
A: It's very simple, you just need to readAndroid OS FAQeverything is written out in a clear and accessible language.

Q: Reading this wonderful FAQ I came across a bunch of unfamiliar terms. Where can I read what they mean?
A: Just for this we have on the forumGlossary

Q: Thank you very much, I learned a lot of new things, but I still have a lot of questions about my phone. For example: how to get root (root)? Or how to upgrade my GiO to a more recent firmware? Also on Wikipedia it is written about the new version of Android 4.0 ICS, will it be released on our phone?
ABOUT:morbid_swrote a very usefulSamsung GT-S5660 Galaxy Gio - FAQ, it has everything about our wonderful phone.

Q: I did not think that everything is so simple. And what if I have questions about the GiO itself or about the firmware that is not in the FAQ, where can I get an answer?
A: We have special topics on the forum where more experienced users can help you. If you have common questions - then welcome to the topic.Samsung GT-S5660 Galaxy Gio - Discussion, and if you have questions about the firmware, then you will be inSamsung GT-S5660 Galaxy Gio - Firmware (OS 2.2.1, OS 2.3.X).

Q: It's just great, I already know a lot about my wonderful phone, but honestly, I don’t like the default battery indicator, can I change it?
A: Of course you can, and not just the battery indicator. You can even change the phone, for example, the lock screen or icons in the notification and much more. We have a separate topic for this.Samsung Galaxy Gio - Ornaments, just be careful and make sure that the decorations you want to install are suitable for your firmware version.

Q: I installed the indicator, now it has become much more convenient. Oh, by the way, what about the internet? I have a wi-fi at home, there is no wi-fi at work, can I connect it by cable?
A: Of course, you can connect to the Internet via wi-fi or cable and learn a lot more interesting things by reading the topic.Android + PC = Internet

Q: There are a lot of programs and games in the market, I installed a couple of games, they did not. Where can I get advice or find out if our phone supports a toy? And where else, besides the market, you can download games and programs?
A: Looking for advice on programs and games? Then you hereSoftware and games for Samsung Galaxy Gio GT-S5660, you can download games and programsSoftware catalog - Android OSandGame Catalog - Android OS.

Q: A friend showed his phone, he has CyanogenMod firmware installed, can I install such firmware on my phone?
A: Yes, we recently had such an opportunity, you will learn the details in the subject.Samsung GT-S5660 Galaxy Gio Firmware - CyanogenMod

Q: I here found unnecessary programs for myself, like “Hangers”, “Bookstore”, they cannot be removed by standard means. Is it really impossible to get rid of them? And in general, is it possible to somehow clean the internal memory to install their programs?
A: Yes, you are right, you can delete programs. About what programs should be removed, and removal of which programs can lead to disastrous results, you will read in the topicAndroid stock program. Also, it is possible to install some programs into internal memory through Recovery, here you will learn moreSamsung GT-S5660 Galaxy Gio - installation and software update via recovery

Q: I'm tired of reading - I just want to talk with the owners of the phone, where can this be done?
A: You can communicate in the best topic on our forum.Club Samsung Galaxy S5660 Gio

- Thank you very much and a low bow, now I can use my phone without any problems.
- Always happy to help!!

Al-andalus
editormorbid_s

Attention! The club was created to communicate, on any topic, for technical issues on Gio there are special topics. Here you will not find the answer to your technical question!

Come to the club you are our
You are always welcome.
Intimate conversations
At any time we are ready.
It's all yours, we communicate on "YOU".
And there is no place for insults.
Here is the resting place of friends,
And the trolls are not the place.

Attached Image

Club affairs:

Gallery, photos of Gio owners

Pictures of our first phones & smartphones

Teammates in social networks are added, we communicate

miscellanea
why me...
Attached Image

favorite launcher
Attached Image

[color = royalblue]
Creativity: Piece bySkipper77
Samsungu song fromJohnny P
Openedchat club giowelcome[/ color]
How to add a picture (photo) to the message
New rubric "Found in the open spacessavagemessiahzine.com"Interesting, useful articles, waiting for your suggestions about filling

[/ color]

"Offers teammates" and "Found in the open spacessavagemessiahzine.com"

Do you think that something is missing in the club? Always ready to discusswrite in lichkuor on the forum.

Wiki project "Android tutorial"

The number of messages on a mate or the most flood Komrad;)

K
The club requires a curator who wish to leave a request in the subjectI want to be curator

Post has been editedAl-andalus - 03.04.13, 22:06
Reason for editing: poll result in different
dred78
Message#2
21.06.11, 13:55
[offline]

Group: Honorary Gameday
Messages 3310
Check in: 20.02.10
Apple iPhone XR

PictureGio Description | FAQ Gio | Talk gio | Gio firmware | CyanogenMod Gio Firmware | Galaxy Gio - Project "Light" | Twitter gio | Gio Decorations | Programs and games for Gio | Gio - installing and updating software through Recovery | ClockworkMod Recovery FAQ | Samsung Galaxy Universe | Uninstall Android system software | Android + PC = Internet | Software catalog | Game Catalog |

Club Samsung Galaxy S5660 Gio- open club. This is a place for virtual conversations, share impressions, experiences, humor, ask and discuss any questions.

Attached Image

How to join the club?
1. Make a link to the club in the signature.
2. Participation in at least one club project.
(Ongoing projects: Gallery, photo of Gio owners, Pictures of our first phones & smartphones, Teammates in Social networks are added, we communicate)
3 Follow the rules"Trepalki"
4 Communication with teammates.
5. Do not flood other topics and respect other members of both the club and the forum.

Club affairs:
Gallery, photos of Gio owners

Pictures of our first phones & smartphones

Teammates in social networks are added, we communicate

Found in the open spacessavagemessiahzine.com

Teammate Offers

miscellanea

Do you think that something is missing in the club? Always ready to discusswrite in lichkuor on the forum.

New rubric "Found in the open spacessavagemessiahzine.com"Interesting, useful articles, waiting for your suggestions about filling

How to add a picture (photo) to the message

Post has been editedAl-andalus - 21.03.12, 10:21
dred78
Message#3
21.06.11, 14:27
[offline]

Messages 3310
Apple iPhone XR

I will be the first: D Hi everyone: D

--------------------
iPhone XR, iPhone X
StuDentUSAD
Message#4
21.06.11, 15:21
Local
[offline]

Group: Friendssavagemessiahzine.com
Messages 350
Check in: 20.11.10
Samsung Galaxy Gio GT-S5660

dred78,
Many people do not read the cap and do not fade, that you can write

Post has been editedStuDentUSAD - 21.06.11, 15:23
dred78
Message#5
21.06.11, 15:32
[offline]

Messages 3310
Apple iPhone XR

StuDentUSAD,This is exactly the problem, I don’t know how to deal with it: D

--------------------
iPhone XR, iPhone X
drazhin
Message#6
21.06.11, 16:24
User
[offline]

Messages 86
Check in: 28.11.10
Sony Xperia XZ1 Compact

Looking for people using Gio in Belarus.
My Gio bought in Vilnius, Prosha - SEB. Neither the SER nor the Belarusian codes in the list is not.
It is not screwed as a modem to the computer either through a cable or through a Mobile AP ... I think, because of the Baltic firmware.
I suppose that with the installation of 2.3.4. will not be easy.
Call out, countrymen! With which pro sells Gio in Belarus? I doubt that in general there is such a request.

And the rest of the impressions of Gio the most positive. Stylish, compact, smart ... Plus the little things that Samsung added to Androyd pleased (organization of contacts, phone book, speed dial).

Dear dred78! I propose to make a link to this branch (Club) not only on the Discussion branch, but also on the FAQ, and on Firmware, and on Removal of system programs - everywhere, in one word. Maybe then the people will flood less on thematic branches. By myself I remember that a couple of first months of communication with Android (and maybe half a year) need less talk and more reading. Not everyone is so patient, not everyone loves to solve problems with his mind. And it is impossible to condemn such people - they were all kettles.

Post has been editeddrazhin - 21.06.11, 16:39

--------------------
SARVA MANGALAM
dred78
Message#7
21.06.11, 17:08
[offline]

Messages 3310
Apple iPhone XR

Drazhin @ 06/21/2011, 17:24*
Dear dred78! I propose to make a link to this branch (Club) not only on the Discussion branch, but also on the FAQ, and on Firmware, and on Removal of system programs - everywhere, in one word. Maybe then the people will flood less on thematic branches. By myself I remember that a couple of first months of communication with Android (and maybe half a year) need less talk and more reading. Not everyone is so patient, not everyone loves to solve problems with his mind. And it is impossible to condemn such people - they were all kettles.

I am the curator, only in one topic-discussion, in it I even made a link twice, in other topics I personally can’t add these links, no rights, but I already informed morbit_s that I created this topic and sent him a link to it, He positively appreciated my initiative, and I think he will add links to the club in his topics, and in the topic of deleting stock programs this link is not needed, since this topic deleting stock programs is a common theme for all android phones, about the conviction of dummies even in I had no thoughts, I myself am not a megaprofessional. First of all, I am a regular user. I’m obliged to follow the rules of that topic for the sake of the common good, the rules are also created for a reason, they are vital if they were not a forum that would turn into a mess, and as a result, it’s clear that none of us it is necessary, but nevertheless otdushchina is needed, sometimes you just want to chat, ask a question without fear of breaking the rules, that's why the club was created in the section of the trepnik, in this section the user’s useful messages are not being counted, then there is just communication

Post has been editeddred78 - 21.06.11, 17:09

--------------------
iPhone XR, iPhone X
drazhin
Message#8
21.06.11, 19:00
User
[offline]

Messages 86
Check in: 28.11.10
Sony Xperia XZ1 Compact

Ok, I hope people tighten up. The main thing in the free branch is the ability to ask "stupid" questions without a load. : sveta:

--------------------
SARVA MANGALAM
denq
Message#9
21.06.11, 19:17
Local
[offline]

Messages 282
Check in: 16.04.11

There is some kind of application that, when calling, will read the name of the subscriber, i.e. How is it written in a notebook? And what else to send SMS via the Internet)
DKMP
Message#10
21.06.11, 23:50
Local
[offline]

Messages 239
Check in: 05.04.11
Xiaomi MiPad

Is it such a GIO-offtop for which they do not give in the forehead? ;)
Lomonosov Mikhailo
Message#11
22.06.11, 08:44
a guest
[offline]

Group: Users
Messages 2
Check in: 26.05.11

Can you please tell me, is it possible to put separate wallpapers on each desktop?

Post has been editedLomonosov Mikhailo - 22.06.11, 08:45
prar0k
Message#12
22.06.11, 10:38
Local
[offline]

Messages 397
Check in: 28.08.10
Sony Xperia XZ2 Compact

Lomonosov Mikhailo,At least in the standard launcher, in ex and launcherPro can not, only as a continuation of the picture ...
Lomonosov Mikhailo
Message#13
22.06.11, 10:43
a guest
[offline]

Group: Users
Messages 2
Check in: 26.05.11

It's a pity...
dimaper
Message#14
22.06.11, 18:10
User
[offline]

Messages 62
Check in: 29.12.10
Xiaomi Mi 5S Plus Standart

Hello comrades, finally there was a topic where you can ask a question without fear of asking a question:

Has anyone encountered the problem of brakes in games, judging by the reviews, the video is quite powerful here, but does a simple Angry Beards slow down? maybe I don’t understand something, the phone is 3 days, I constantly clean the RAM (I close applications through the dispatcher), the memory seems to be enough, but the brakes: blush: yes = (
Dren-x
Message#15
22.06.11, 18:23
Experienced
[offline]

Messages 431
Check in: 20.02.11
ZTE Axon 7 A2017

dimaperSo everyone on this device, Angri Beards slows down on difficult levels, and as it is not consistent, then it slows down, it does not.

--------------------
Phones: LG G1800, Motorolla l7, Sony Ericsson G502, Star A3000, Huawei Ideos X5 U8800, Amoi N828, LG Google Nexus 5
Tablets: Cube U30GT, IPad Mini 16GB + Celluar, ASUS Nexus 7 32GB / LTE (2013)
dimaper
Message#16
22.06.11, 18:40
User
[offline]

Messages 62
Check in: 29.12.10
Xiaomi Mi 5S Plus Standart

Dren-x @ 06/22/2011, 19:23*
So everyone on this device, Angri Beards slows down on difficult levels, and as it is not consistent, then it slows down, it does not.

Yes, that's it, oh, my favorite game, and it slows down = (oh well, this is half the trouble, 2.3 will correct this state of affairs, by the way, and without root, you can remove advertising in games without turning off the packet data?

By the way, I am very pleased with the phone ....... I was very skeptical about Samsung in general, and after meeting the android on HTC, desire didn’t want to buy an androidphone at all, but it was shown in the store — clicked — everything flies, and even the menu slows down the desire = ( + You can not reflash it without some kind of gold card, very upset ..
Mozgoder
Message#17
22.06.11, 21:43
Experienced
[offline]

Messages 420
Check in: 01.06.06
Samsung Galaxy Note8 SM-N950F / DS

Greetings to all.
I have a question, how can I make the contacts have a letter in Latin letters?
dred78
Message#18
22.06.11, 21:45
[offline]

Messages 3310
Apple iPhone XR

Mozgoder,most likely you need to edit the apk.phonebook

--------------------
iPhone XR, iPhone X
K2_UNDERGROUND
Message#19
22.06.11, 23:30
Local
[offline]

Messages 220
Check in: 28.10.10
Lenovo S650

I took today my 1st android. Question: are there no default games in the system?
morbid_s
Message#20
23.06.11, 04:46
Cynical philanthropist
[offline]

Messages 373
Check in: 01.08.09
Honor V10 4/64

Mozgoder @ 06/23/2011, 07:30*
I have a question, how can I make the contacts have a letter in Latin letters?

And he is in Latin ;-) And if it's all about the Cyrillic alphabet - in my opinion, there is no way for third-party dialers. I useGo launcher ex + Go contacts- There is a search in the Cyrillic phone book!

Post has been editedmorbid_s - 23.06.11, 05:08
Reason for editing: Quotes misunderstandings

--------------------
Mozgoder
Message#21
23.06.11, 10:28
Experienced
[offline]

Messages 420
Check in: 01.06.06
Samsung Galaxy Note8 SM-N950F / DS

I'm on the specified search. How to make these letters become Latin. What I have is standard, that in Go Contact is the same. Only when translating the interface into English, I get the result I need.
Attached ImageAttached Image

313 pagesV  1 2 3 4 5 6 > » 

mobile version    Now: 06/10/19, 23:55