> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the program, please notify the moderator by clicking the "Complaint" button on your message.

Catalog of Android programs

TouchWiz | [OEM] desktop port with Samsung Galaxy S II

Rep: (10)
Touchwiz
version: 4.5

Last update of the program in the header:20.06.2011

Tags: llll launcher

Attached Image

Short description:
Desktop Port with Samsung Galaxy S II

Description:
A modified desktop version with Samsung. It is flexibly configured, there are folders for applications, themes are supported.
Requirements: ARM7 processor, Android 2.2+

Homepage: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1061883

Additional Information
Russian interface: Not

Download:
version: 4.5 Attached fileTW4Launcher.apk (2.05 MB)
version: 4.5 RUS Modification of software and decorations for Samsung Galaxy S II (Post # 8525494)

Past versions

Post has been editeddva974 - 18.04.17, 09:12
Reason for editing: Tags

I'm on the Desire installed without problems as a normal application, but it seems that if TouchWiz preinstalled, this is not installed (install the launcher as normal app This will have some restrictions: for example it can not uninstall apps (not really tested; only possible. if you do not already have a twlauncher installed)). INreferenceof caps on xda described as a method of installing .zip through rekaveri replacement preset (then naturally required Root)

Post has been editedAlex_Smirnoff - 21.06.11, 01:58

Rep: (5)
established, but there is none like on screen, and more - and where widgets support both the Galaxy s2?

Rep: (632)
There are differences from the office desk with SGS?

Rep: (5)
icon in the application menu is not changed, in the bottom dock bar only two applications menu icons and messages, desktops generally empty! Is it a work desk with Galaxy 2? that is unlikely!

Rep: (13)
Still widgets SGS II

Agressor 693 @ 21.06.2011, 9:08*
icon in the application menu is not changed

Application icons do not change but you can set them to colored substrates, and include a three-dimensional display of icons: on the home desktop, press the menu button (hardware button device) - Notifications - App Drawer and tick the box beside the items App Backdrops and App 3D Effect. In order to see the changes require a restart: Notifications - Restart and Save
Agressor 693 @ 21.06.2011, 9:08*
in only two bottom dock icons bar

Press the application button, then the "menu" (hardware), select change. Now applications from the application menu can be dragged to the dockbar and vice versa, in the dockbar you can place 4 application icons + application / home button.

Post has been editedAlex_Smirnoff - 21.06.11, 13:51

Rep: (228)
Spelliar @ 21.06.2011, 10:04*
Still widgets SGS II

It would be cool.

Rep: (106)
and why only arm7 ((((

Rep: (17)
Now you can safely move on cm7)
Finally appeared normal launcher

Super launcher! Just no words! Authors respect and uvazhuha!
Long thought to put instead of third Tachviza or not, and ...
Firstly, that immediately caught my eye, the 4-th tachviz much smarter than third, directly visually seen that the response and the response is better.
Secondly, it is finally possible to make folders not only on desktops but also in the application menu (ie not scroll pages 12-13 games and progressive, but simply to create a single page multiple folders, such as Games, Player, and so internert .d.) and everything nice
Third, is loaded (or recovering much faster third), although I have spontaneous "falling" for day use but have never been just a couple of times a specially closed for the process of adjustment.
Generally all owners of Galaxy S recommend raze nafig-third and put this one!

Rep: (2)
not ustanavlivaetsya on Samsung Galaxy with ay 9003, writes to replace the standard application, I click yes, nachinaetsya installation and then writes the application is not installed

Rep: (24)
At XDA have bottom zip file that sets the launcher through rekoveri simultaneously removing the old one. Samsungovskie Widgets also already there. Link to them at the bottom of the same page.

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showpost.p...p;postcount=549

Post has been editedschtuka - 22.06.11, 20:02

Rep: (1)
Nick972010 @ 22.06.2011, 19:22*
Super launcher! Just no words! Authors respect and uvazhuha!
Long thought to put instead of third Tachviza or not, and ...
Firstly, that immediately caught my eye, the 4-th tachviz much smarter than third, directly visually seen that the response and the response is better.
Secondly, it is finally possible to make folders not only on desktops but also in the application menu (ie not scroll pages 12-13 games and progressive, but simply to create a single page multiple folders, such as Games, Player, and so internert .d.) and everything nice
Third, is loaded (or recovering much faster third), although I have spontaneous "falling" for day use but have never been just a couple of times a specially closed for the process of adjustment.
Generally all owners of Galaxy S recommend raze nafig-third and put this one!

someone else shares that view? It should be changed 3 to 4? Just confuse the brake and possible glitches in the work, it is still t.kak port.

Post has been editedNattfodd - 22.06.11, 20:08

ilovekoss ,
we (who are already pre-installed third tachviz) need to manually file tachviz 4 .apk shove on system / app path thus remove TWlauncher 3.0 (but it is better to make a backup), and reboot.
So I put without any recovery.

Rep: (144)
On the Samsung Galaxy SL i9003 established in this way.
1. Set the alternative launcher, used it
2. Went to the Titanium backup and do a backup of the pre tachviza and froze him
3. Through this ruteksploer slung in system / app and rebooted.
All I have is a new tachviz with excellent new buns, very pleasant but the translation is not enough.
Screens attaching ;-)

Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Rep: (1)
I put the version 4.5 from xda - beautiful, but sometimes retarding. Generally seen work on the launcher, has become much more functional third version.

Rep: (11)
Prompt on Galaxy Ace will go (ARM7 percent?)

Rep: (144)
Mr. Reventon,
I would try, stay on it very much, a bunch of settings, who would translate.

Rep: (11)
Put download, like Gmail button at the bottom, it is convenient.

Rep: (697)
samsunguz @ 22.06.2011, 23:31*
who would translate.

I would vzyalsya..no string in files is very little information, the main text in smali, as I understand them until you have learned. Can someone teach?
Damn launcher something Otpad simply, I love it. The main thing that the battery is not hawala

Post has been editedtoshiba1984 - 22.06.11, 23:25

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 14/12/19, 19:53