Prestigio Libretto PER3152B | TFT color

Rep: (231)
DiscussionPrestigio Libretto PER3152B
Discussion пїЅ | Description

Firmware: Attached fileper3152b-2011-0218.zip (106.29 MB)
Instruction: http: //savagemessiahzine.com/forum/d…iya_po_proshiwaniu.pdf

Post has been editedvadeus - 26.11.14, 14:00
Reason for editing: Firmware

Rep: (0)
voin78 if not difficult to clarify what kind of firmware you have sewn. At the office. Only one site.

Rep: (8)
downloader 1.0.6 And firmware update - PER3152B-V1.0.0 (20110124) . The truth is I have not understood something, the instruction for the old boot loader, the new has another key - Wizard update, the meaning of which was not clear, because SysUpdate does too ... but I do not exclude that may be something I do not understand .... the first time without formatting - font was scared, thinking that nakosyachil itself, and the second through memory formatting set - the result is the same! If you're going to experiment - save the internal memory data! ... and incomprehensible SyncNet button - clicked. NTP began ... with nothing to anyone - it is not clear, though as 0%, and left!
By the way, I began to think faster! And font sizes start at N! Like to update M was ...

P.S. getting used to the font - generally has its advantages :)

Post has been editedvoin78 - 10.05.12, 17:17

Poyuzat (almost a month) - the font used and pleased at, but if I had read on a small (the penultimate size), now the size of torture for the eyes.
The rest, as said above:
It works really nimble!
Answers the call button - faster!
I think - faster!
Scans (after the restart) flash memory and a memory card (16 GB). - faster! (Despite the fact that the flash drive to the eyeballs packed with movies, and the main memory is books (fb2 pdf and others do not use))
There has never been hang as before and manually restart when entering onto the memory card

What I personally do not have enough in the book:
The most important types of kolichistvo CIRCULATION files!
And in a full format of all controls, not just the side. Because, when the auto-rotate the screen on a scale of management and remain on the two side buttons.

So be sewn or not sewn - think for yourself! There is always a risk, "hang the animal!"

Post has been editedvoin78 - 30.05.12, 08:27

Rep: (4)
Message is very interesting, but it raises some somneniya.Ta whether it exists and whether it is the firmware. Because of the change proshivalschika unlikely to change the characteristics of the firmware.
I'd add the observation of the discharge of small hitrostey.Esli you read several books or selected books to read next, then perekin'te them in the main memory is papok- device in the library menu, they will be displayed first, and opened on the last page read, thus no longer need to create bookmarks.
Some work over program options fb2pdf.Ubral table of contents and program data processing, removed repetition of the notes at the end of the book, has reduced the distance between the heads of several squeezed some shrifty.Vykladyvayu for example:
If anyone is interested, I will lay out the options program.

Attached files

Attached file1 ._________________________________ Octava.pdf(1.21 MB)
Attached file2 ._________________________. PT_Serif.pdf(1.02 MB)
Attached file3 .______________. DroidSerif.pdf(1009.7 kb)
Attached file4 .___________________________________. GaramondBookNarrowCTT.pdf(1.06 MB)
Attached file5 .______________________. Georgia.pdf(796.93 KB)
Attached file6 .___________________________________________. Arial.pdf(917.82 KB)

Rep: (1)
Hello I bought this animal reflash navayal stitching liked more is considered a good reader for your money

Rep: (36)
Gentlemen and How to flash from the windows 7 64bit?

in order to avoid bugs and lag better sewn from under XP - I think you will find time :) 10 minutes sewn

Posted 06-07-2012, 16:03:

Quixote,
I was interested Converter! out with it! :))

Post has been editedvoin78 - 06.07.12, 16:04

Rep: (134)
demon-e398 @ 06.07.2012, 15:31*
Gentlemen and How to flash from the windows 7 64bit?

demon-e398
We need a universal program for flashing - LiveSuit desirable to the latest version (it goes drivers for Windows). For example, here
The current version of LiveSuit with drivers for x86, x64, ia64 Windows systems
and
Full description of working with the utility LiveSuit

thank. another question version of PER3152B-2011-0218, RMSDK 9.1.28890 is an old firmware TLT how? it is right now, I should

Shoot almost obosra camping ....)))) suddenly dropped USB when installing wood. and the book has not seen proshivalshik and it does not include (((but still found a solution)))))
it is necessary to clamp the Buttons menu and believe it))) and everything will be ok))))) body hooked and will be sewn

Lord modifying Prosha v1.0.0. is replaced by text size on thinner
Ask

demon-e398 he made or found somewhere? thinner than the font where? in the original or previous firmware?

Post has been editedvoin78 - 07.07.12, 12:53

he did. font is thinner than the original

Super! Sew :)) initially thought that the font as the original ... but there is a difference - it is more pleasant! Now it turns out that "our hopelessness' can sew any font?

Well what about any xs, most likely yes, here's firmware:
replaced reader (now displays a picture of the last book in the library)
Replaced the font to a more direct and subtle than the original
Download

Is it a picture-cover (if any) do not show up?

... though something really stopped pokazovatsya - is the size of the image is dependent?

Check: the font previous nicer (but this at minimum brightness seen better!), The picture is really there ... but when you contact the conductor animal independently rebooted! Pereproshivat discharged installation, etc. - the result of one - Restart .... back to the previous version

Post has been editedvoin78 - 09.07.12, 12:10

Lord then attempted to port the firmware of the playerICONBIT HMP507HDMIpleased with the result of 95%.
Bugs:
1) strange problems with external speakers, headphones work
2) Management (affects my knowledge is not yet certain points + a different number of buttons)
Well like everything !!!
Question ????
Upload this firmware, or will wait for the next version which when loans do not know ????????????

demon-e398 better wait :)
At the expense of the control buttons - we have a bug is a defect with the full use of the remaining work only two side buttons - hand gets tired and is not always convenient to turn the pages ... But if somehow overcome this drawback (leave a full push-button control) - It would be great! :)

voin78 @ 11.07.2012, 10:46*
demon-e398, better wait :)
At the expense of the control buttons - we have a bug is a defect with the full use of the remaining work only two side buttons - hand gets tired and is not always convenient to turn the pages ... But if somehow overcome this drawback (leave a full push-button control) - It would be great! :)

I did not understand what kind of bug it?

demon-e398 yes it is a factory - a glitch! When unfolded on page 100% (when the upper and lower bar disappears) paging only two side buttons (without joystick)

Post has been editedvoin78 - 11.07.12, 16:18

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 25/04/20, 21:21