Do you read news in this topic?
I constantly read [ 365 ] ** [29,46%]
I read [ 438 ] ** [35,35%]
I rarely read [ 379 ] ** [30,59%]
No news needed here [ 57 ] ** [4,6%]
Total votes: 1239

Rep: (1085)
Attached Image

This topic discusses all news related to Windows Phone.

Themes Archives

Post has been editedNescoffe - 12.12.12, 18:29

Rep: (146)
In short, unlock the bootloader, get Ruth, ifminor OS version allows (see.-Supported version on the first tab in the Getting started WPinternals), or interop, by modifying the registry to the PC in mass storage mode. Then you can put unlimited number of software from a PC.
Unlocking the bootloader on Lumia devices WP8 and later (Windows Phone Internals)
And most of the methods of the threads on the interop require a memory card, the same store and generally outdated.

Always irritated that infa WP here and not only poorly structured, and where structured - often irrelevant. Everyone, including me, too lazy to fix it.

Rep: (21)
I did everything from the phone dialer and browser remains?)

Rep: (93)
pashtat @ 16.02.20, 15:06*
I did everything from the phone dialer and browser remains?)
Personally, I have not (yet) lefteverything But the bank and WhatsApp application.

Rep: (6)
And I and the bank operates.

Rep: (0)
Prompt, the Windows update maps will be supported? Downloaded off-line cards are kept up to date?

* RomualdsR , My father's 735th, here yesterday had still rn8 buy a replacement. In principle, it has long had to do it. Lyumiya long ago obsolete. The last stone was the Vatsap and battery dies (new a year die)

Rep: (93)
* pashtat
Obsolescence smartphone or OS I was not too concerned as long as the machine is necessary to me the vast majority of functions at an acceptable level for me.

Recently I replaced the battery and now there are no problems with it.

But, of course - prospects for Windows Mobile no and I will replace the unit in the coming months. Delay only that I do not want to pay more than 400 euros for a smartphone and wait for the fall in prices for last year's flagships. Models that can fully replace the Lumia 950 at the same (or lower) dimensions, not so much.

Under a full replacement, I mean - is constantly working screen (hours notice), wireless charging, the NFC, and other "features" of his administration that I use and that I do not want to lose.

* RomualdsR , Yes, wireless charging is generally less direct NFP. It does not want to put in the middle segment. But we must pay tribute, no android would not be able to work for so many years, he worked as a vinfon.

Rep: (38)
* pashtat ,
I have now instead of Lumia 620 Sony Xperia ZL. He has 7 years old, and he still works, even the battery native. I went for mere pennies. So much for "no android."

* aleks174970 , This is an exception. There is also not so smooth. Application support cut too. I have a Galaxy 1 2,3,5 Andryusha. So on it for almost nothing works. And Motorola bit 4.0. There is also lack of applications that are not supported. Artificially make new versions of the old phone with them begin to blunt. And thus necessary to update the phone (

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 11/03/20, 15:04