> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the program, please notify the moderator by clicking the "Complaint" button on your message.

Catalog of Android programs

C4droid | C compiler

Rep: (1325)
C4droid
Version: 7.00

Last update of the program in the header:27.10.2019

Attached Image

Screenshots
Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Short description:
C / C ++ Compiler

Description:
C compiler (and C ++) for Android.
You can write your programs directly on your smartphone and run them. This program uses TCC and uClibc, therefore it supports ANSI C in its entirety and ISO C99 in part. C4droid can be used for educational purposes.
Some components of C4droid under LGPL, the changes made are obvious and a little crutch, but you can ask me about them in the LAN.
You can also use GCC with Bionic libc, for this you need to install the GCC for Android plugin.

The author of the program is I. Remember that despite the presence of cracked versions here, the program is paid.

Error: "sh: /data/user/0/com.n0n3m4.droidc/files/gcc/bin/arm-linux-androideabi-g++: not found" (arm64)

Russian interface: Not

Google Play: https://market.android.com/details?id=com.n0n3m4.droidc

Download:
Version: 7.00 GP (Rekembus)

Version: 6.97 a compiler gcc-9.1
version: 5.98 C4droid (Post by nikita 13 # 65346150)
version: 5.98 Rus (beta) C4droid (Post by nikita 13 # 66499522)
version: 5.96 Rus C4droid (Post by nikita 13 # 63651399)
Plugins for C4droid: C4droid (Post by gladosman # 65636998)

Previous versions

Post has been editediMiKED - 25.09.20, 12:47
Reason for editing: 6.97 compiler under gcc-9.1

Rep: (0)
I already know that they are not :) I mean - do you plan to add?

c17 @ 22.07.2011, 19:58*
I mean - do you plan to add?

It is their - likely no (technical limitations). Although I see what I can do.

Post has been edited~ roma ~ - 22.07.11, 16:50

Rep: (2)
Thank you for your work! I understand that the schedule does not get used? * .BGI file not to load?

Rep: (36)
Put a new version.
tcc not see iostream, gcc and g ++ write 'permission denied'.
P.S. Acer Iconia A500, root, busybox, off. firmware.

Alexkiller,
The estimated error is corrected, update the Android Market.
Free version is also updated.
evg2622 @ 23.07.2011, 00:38*
I understand that the schedule does not get used? * .BGI file not to load?

This is not the Borland C, so there.

Post has been edited~ roma ~ - 23.07.11, 08:23

updated program - the same garbage:
run, shake Compile (selected g ++ / gcc) - see inscription - the application were granted superuser and immediately *** sh: permission denied.. gcc-plugin I have not updated, only very prog.

Alexkiller @ 23.07.2011, 19:06*
updated program - the same garbage

Well, then try it yourself remount sdcard with permissions to perform.
Since my methods do not work, look for themselves how to do it.

there is a proposal to revise the dialogues saving / opening.
1. To establish, if not, c4droid directory on the flash drive and the default save and open it
2. The use dialogue from any file manager, such as implemented in the mail when you add attachments.

Alexkiller @ 23.07.2011, 21:54*
1. To establish, if not, c4droid directory on the flash drive and the default save and open it

Rubbish on a flash drive. I even specifically suffered "cache" applications to a different folder in the new version, so as not to litter.
But add the item "Default Folder" in the settings - the normal way.
Alexkiller @ 23.07.2011, 21:54*
use dialogue from any file manager

And that some one must first install a file manager. (Although at the beginning of the development, I did not want to reinvent the wheel and to do so, but because of what did not make this problem).

Post has been edited~ roma ~ - 23.07.11, 18:26

Rep: (0)
and android api here?

I looked SU File Manager says that the right to sdcard - 777. ie, it has to start primoetirovana.
is / sdcard /
but the / mnt / sdcard / - 775, with change to 777 SU file manager can not be, but does not produce the error ...

Post has been editedAlexkiller - 24.07.11, 13:55

Now if you do not compile-g ++. sh, as sh compile-g ++. sh, it appears prompt on \ w $
I do not know - that there write? file name? I wrote, received the same permission denied

like this if:
sh arm-linux-androideabi-g ++ /sdcard/c4droid/test.cpp -o /sdcard/c4droid/test.out
writes:
arm-linux-androideabi-g ++: line 1: syntax error: unexpected word (expecting ")")
although there are no brackets there, everything starts with #include.
If no cause sh - easy permission denied.

Post has been editedAlexkiller - 24.07.11, 14:21

Rep: (29)
After the upgrade, when you open the error began to appear: licensing error. check your internet connection. Next Exit application error. tried to reinstall with the market - has not helped.
Possible reason: when you first opened not wait for unpacking files.

Post has been editeddwags - 24.07.11, 15:58
Reason for editing: I am a tomato

dwags no firewall? the application needs access to internet to check the license.

Internet works, to update, all was well.

dwags @ 25.07.2011, 04:42*
Internet works, to update, all was well.

The update has been changed just-just one line of code, which has no relation to the verification of licenses.
I recommend reinstalling the application.

~ Roma ~ @ 25.07.2011, 08:06*
The update has been changed just-just one line of code, which has no relation to the verification litsenzi.Rekomenduyu reinstall the application.

I have already tried many times .. And after the removal of the application are any files except folders on the flash card? I want to try to delete everything, and then re-install.

dwags @ 25.07.2011, 14:35*
After removal of the application are any files except folders on the flash card?

Not.

I put it on a backup phone that is made before buying the application. Again set a convenience store (in the application is now "acquired" status), but the problem remained.

dwags @ 25.07.2011, 21:11*
I put it on a backup phone that is made before buying the application. Again set a convenience store (in the application is now "acquired" status), but the problem remained.

Well, in this case, most likely there is a bug in the Android Market, as the system of license verification is provided by Google and has not been modified.
I can refund you, tell your order number (in HP). (Then be able to try again to buy with a different account / phone, if you want)

Post has been edited~ roma ~ - 25.07.11, 17:34

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 13/10/20, 2:13