> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the program, please notify the moderator by clicking the "Complaint" button on your message.

Catalog of Android programs

C4droid | C compiler

Rep: (1318)
C4droid
version: 5.98

Last update of the program in the header:24.09.2017

Attached Image

Screenshots
Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Short description:
C / C ++ Compiler

Description:
C compiler (and C ++) for Android.
You can write your programs directly on your smartphone and run them. This program uses TCC and uClibc, therefore it supports ANSI C in its entirety and ISO C99 in part. C4droid can be used for educational purposes.
Some components of C4droid under LGPL, the changes made are obvious and a little crutch, but you can ask me about them in the LAN.
You can also use GCC with Bionic libc, for this you need to install the GCC for Android plugin.

The author of the program is I. Remember that despite the presence of cracked versions here, the program is paid.

Error: "sh: /data/user/0/com.n0n3m4.droidc/files/gcc/bin/arm-linux-androideabi-g++: not found" (arm64)

Russian interface: Not

Google Play: https://market.android.com/details?id=com.n0n3m4.droidc

Download:
version: 5.98 C4droid (Post by nikita 13 # 65346150)
version: 5.98 Rus (beta) C4droid (Post by nikita 13 # 66499522)
version: 5.96 Rus C4droid (Post by nikita 13 # 63651399)
Plugins for C4droid: C4droid (Post by gladosman # 65636998)

Previous versions

Post has been editedvovanKARPO - 30.10.17, 21:22
Reason for editing: new version

Rep: (1)
Cool you dude, I cry)) I really do not know si but it doesn’t matter))

At startup, the program will ask the name of this site in Cyrillic.

Post has been edited~ roma ~ - 18.06.11, 13:39

Rep: (5)
The program is super, I have long wanted this: thank_you:
Only compilation error messages flicker too fast - hard to read<_<

Rep: (24)
class! this is the best you could expect !! I’ll sit in the free version for a couple of days, if it works well, this will be the first program that I will buy, and I won’t have to buy a netbook myself)))) I’ll go get drunk with joy))))

Rep: (9)
Yes, no words !!!

Found a bug: pthread crashes with Segfault.
None of the pthread versions from uclibc worked, so pthread will be removed in the next version.

Post has been edited~ roma ~ - 19.06.11, 10:24

Rep: (0)
Respect to the creator of such a program. I already wanted to try iterating gcc under Bionic;), but came across this topic.
I wish the author to post in this thread the number of his wallet in Yandex.Money. I’m ready to pay 3 costs, but I’m not ready to pay through the Android Market, and such developments should be encouraged ...

Still, Vim for Android would be very good ...

Rep: (68)
Huge respect, straightforward no words))))

Alex2ndr @ 06/20/2011, 13:44*
I wish the author to post in this thread the number of his wallet in Yandex.Money. I’m ready to pay 3 costs, but I’m not ready to pay through the Android Market, and such developments should be encouraged ...

No need, I don’t have a Yandex.Money wallet. Moreover, the port of the Open-Source compiler is not worth 3 costs :)
Alex2ndr @ 06/20/2011, 13:44*
I already wanted to try sorting gcc under Bionic, but came across this topic.

It will not be superfluous: in this program the minimum set of functions, and if you build gcc together with bionic c, you can even create NativeActivity (though it will weigh ... 50 megabytes)

Post has been edited~ roma ~ - 20.06.11, 12:54

Rep: (40)
Dachshund, I can not really shy in programming and all that. But in theory, you can take the source code of any program, compile it and run it on the phone. I wonder if it is possible in this way to make a web server (Apache, PHP, MySQL) for example, fasten phpmyadmin and the site to some CMS like Joomla, PHP-Nuke, e107, etc.? ;)

I bought it on the market .. I'm trying to compile hello world, says that I can not find the -lm library !!

bas524,
Try to delete the cclibs folder on the memory card and run it again (and wait for the download to finish).
(And enough space on the sdcard?)

Post has been edited~ roma ~ - 20.06.11, 15:06

Rep: (1)
and I for that would create a semblance of Apache + PHP

>bas524,
>Try to delete the cclibs folder on the memory card and run it again (and wait for the download to finish).
>(And enough space on the sdcard?)

There is enough space .. after deleting the cclibs folder, it crashes on first boot to unzip modules ...

bas524,
Falling with what error message? (logcat).
Try to remove cclibs + clear data

Post has been edited~ roma ~ - 20.06.11, 16:15

I don’t know what logcat is ..., but the error report says that Exeption class name is java.lang.RuntimeExeption,
Source file - InputChannel.java
Source class - android.view.InputChannel
Source method - nativeReadFromParcel
Line number -2

Posted on 06/20/2011, 16:33:

I found out what logcat is, but it doesn’t work like crazy, so it's just not possible to see ...

bas524,
Clearly, I will understand (although the error message looks very strange).
I recommend that you remove the program, its folder on the sd card, put busybox from the market (for free), download it again, start it. If it does not help, I will return the money.

Post has been edited~ roma ~ - 20.06.11, 16:47

does not help .. also falls on the first run ..
it would be better not to return the money, but to sort it out, because very useful development !!

device parameters: htc desire hd, android 2.3.3, root, s-off (firmware - MDJ's ViVO Sense v.3.1.1)

bas524,
The error occurs only at 2.3.3 and is very rare. Proof:http://comments.gmane.org/gmane.comp.handh...id.devel/164534
Called by pop-up notification: D. This is a bug in Android :)

Post has been edited~ roma ~ - 20.06.11, 16:48

ok well, what is your decision ??

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 08/07/19, 07:35