Custom firmware for tablets based on WM8650 | Eken M008s, M009s, VIA WM8650, MIDV7 and others.

Rep: (74)
Custom firmware for tablets based WM8650- Eken M008s, M009s, VIA WM8650, MIDV7 and other
PictureEken M008s, M009s, VIA WM8650, MIDV7

Fresh assembly on the basis of the factory firmware from 1.5.1 EKEN
Suited to many tablet-based CPU WM8650

List of changes compared with the standard firmware:
  • -Get Root;
  • -Installed and running a new Market;
  • loading-animation standard (animated inscription ANDROID);
  • -script device of choice (taken from uberoida)
  • -Remove all the Chinese software;
  • Russian-after firmware is installed by default;
  • -chasovoy belt Moscow by default;
  • -podchischen debris from the program size 0 to install applications (not all the time there now);
  • -Removed ringtones other debris (since not used);
  • -Set a new font
  • -Chut reduced the icons in the default launcher, made 5x5 grid, turning the icons are not lost.
  • -Remove unneeded Chinese weather and slideshow
  • -Podchistil soft, I left bare necessities (plan version with tons of software and completely clean)
  • -Wallpaper slightly updated (still to understand why they are cut when mounted on your desktop).

The list of preinstalled software:
Advanced Task Killer Pro 1.9.7B79 -task killer, can someone uses
BobClockD3 1.1 Rus - beautiful clock widget from COWON player
ClockWidget- clock widget of SE arc
Cachemate For Root Users
Dolphin Browser Mini 2.1.1 RusMod- browser, sharpened by the weak Soup
Fancy Widget Pro v1.0.8 - beautiful clock and weather Sense style (skins support)
FBReaderJ-reader books
LauncherProPlus 0.8.6.0 ru v1.3.5 -A great launcher
Jasmine - the best ICQ
Root Explorer v2.16 - File menedzhet for Ruta
StickyNote-notes
SwitchPro v2.0.1 RU 0.3- widgets system functions
Total Commander Beta- very much, though beta
VuDroid 1.4 - DJVU and PDF reader
YouTube 2.1.6-YouTube
kinodroid_1.1.5-program is a way to view movies online
Black Market- jump Varese

Installation:
insert a USB flash drive in the card reader, run the script Setup.cmd, select a number of your device (the majority with 7-inch tablet with a blue diode figure 2), then the script will ask whether to copy the files to fleshku- respond positively (Y letter), then select the drive letter of your USB drive and press Enter, and zaversheniya- remove the flash drive and insert it into the tablet off and turn it on, go installation process. Upon its completion will see the inscription Obnovlenie zaversheno. Izvlekite kartu. Remove the tablet map restart, if it does not, just turn off and turn on the tablet again. After a full load required to restart your tablet.
Everyone who does not like the new font-before flashing delete a file android2.2-froyoFont.tgz of FirmwareInstall \ packages folder before installing the firmware

Screen
Attached Image

Soup for the dead can not take responsibility, all at your own risks for informational purposes only;)

Download links:

Everyone who killed iOS tablet or with broken touch, lost camera .
DO NOT WRITE ME in a personal or in ICQ- tablet I have long gone, as the time to explain to each person how to fix all the answers 99 chewed in the subject.

Past version:

Post has been editedvaalf - 15.01.17, 15:40
Reason for editing: Edit. caps

Rep: (1)
Everything is beautiful, comfortable, someone built a program you like, someone - no.
Analogue - have a clean Windows XP and korporativki million every assembly in which the removed debris, added a useful (and not very) soft, wood, etc.
The question is - can, if you sew in the firmware (sorry for tautology) iptables?

Rep: (3)
I stood on the blue and green LED audio. Until satisfied, fast, all the software is even nothing.

sva12,
and for what you iptables? at Optimus, I had the need to work DroidWall, to gprs Inet not all eat, and then the current wifi? what it
I want to deal with Skype, really miss him, someone else wound up? not a cat light, and a full

Post has been editedTDemon - 17.06.11, 12:13

TDemon @ 17.06.2011, 12:09*
I want to deal with Skype, really miss him, someone else wound up? not a cat light, and a full

I do not have skype on it usefulness.

konan38 @ 17.06.2011, 15:00*
I do not have skype on it usefulness.

I understand that do not have it, the question is why, why he even convenience store is not seen, but the one that does not pass the theme of the authorization

Rep: (1)
"What do you want iptables?"
On the Internet through a proxy server.
And since android browsers do not support proxy (except mobil opera, and the crooked)
then you need to use the type of prog ASProxy, TransProxy and the like.
These in turn require support iptables.

But it is not critical.
Tablet on the job is not going to use it, for this is a netbook with a normal system - Windows.
Just I asked - Can-Do You?
No means no.

Rep: (5)
new 1.3.1 does not flash, right now, downloading, put on 1.3.0)
normal flight) device - blue diode black audio

Post has been editedsonikman - 19.06.11, 14:45

I made a small apdeyt cosmetic design by uberoida, ie in the blue tones in the style of 3.0, but unlike uberoida how it works more bright, the same status bar when lowering no brakes, changed the font, a couple of glitches with the program fixed a browser whale deleted cat decimated by chrome for its style (insecure, flew 5 times per hour)
sonikman @ 19.06.2011, 14:46*
Nobody knows for a list of changes? by 1.3.0

hardly anyone knows, but in any case the better

Post has been editedTDemon - 20.06.11, 18:22

Good firmware is good news. Like. Thank you for the work. Already updated to take there? or later?

work, no time to test bugs and shoals, lay hsien

Updated first post changes:
Replaced Framework-res.apk (decoration in blue in the style of Android 3.0)
Font changed to bauhaus
Cleaned up garbage from remote Chinese applications
Added GTalk, Cachemate For Root Users
Removed: Dolphin Browser HD (a mini), Kate-client contact, Smart Keyboard Pro, Titanium_Backup PRO, zoomby ru
In detail changes to config files, I hope for the better

I think in the next version, if you have time and are not selling the device to remove all Chinese, player, music, gallery, weather, and replace stock from 2.2
In plans course izmieneniya global, but to be honest there is no time, even Linux deliver a normal, rather than from the stick juzat
If someone someday need to, you can lay out the Lite version, without my software and without the Chinese, about 60 meters will weigh just think.

Post has been editedTDemon - 21.06.11, 10:25

Rep: (0)
AC3 I understand for any by cash, sorry
Is there a list of tested games it is for this chip?

Vector1975 @ 21.06.2011, 10:43*
AC3 I understand for any by cash, sorry
Is there a list of tested games it is for this chip?

AC3 think about it, not me, I just Softovaya by itself makes it convenient firmware and then spread as far as I remember, too, on the Optimus ac3 sound was not, and there is porting Myr4ik 2.3, so I'm much more unlikely than it will help. My build is aimed at those who do not want zaparivatsya with software and job markets, you can tell who is the first time faced with the android and wants to get more or less ready for the daily work of the firmware.
About the game I forgot all this tablet, I think in addition to hindering the birds without a background (who played on the iPhone will realize that there simply brake the birds) hardly something worthy of attention is

Post has been editedTDemon - 21.06.11, 10:57

Rep: (11)
to be honest, it is better from the list:
BobClockD3 1.1 Rus - beautiful clock widget from COWON player
ClockWidget- clock widget of SE arc
Cachemate For Root Users
Fancy Widget Pro v1.0.8 - beautiful clock and weather Sense style (skins support)
FBReaderJ-reader books
MailAgent + ICQ b44 FC - agent mode, added a lot of new (have ICQ)
MoboPlayer-a good player, then that is not a standard, it is quite bearable (the player to put softwate decoding settings)
StickyNote-notes
SwitchPro v2.0.1 RU 0.3- widgets system functions
Titanium_Backup PRO 3.8.5.2 - backup applications with the settings in case of system reinstall
Total Commander Beta- very much, though beta
YouTube 2.1.6-YouTube
TubeMate-jump and view videos from youtube
kinodroid_1.1.2-program is a way to view movies online

leave only the minimum, without "frills" (widgets), and the rest to release the individual packs.
"At least," I see so :):
Cachemate For Root Users
FBReaderJ-reader books
MoboPlayer-a good player, then that is not a standard, it is quite bearable (the player to put softwate decoding settings)
StickyNote-notes
Titanium_Backup PRO 3.8.5.2 - backup applications with the settings in case of system reinstall
Total Commander Beta- very much, though betareplaced would ghost commander
YouTube 2.1.6-YouTube

It can be reduced even in principle, but it seems most necessary.

Post has been editedTrex - 21.06.11, 13:08

Trex @ 21.06.2011, 13:06*
Total Commander Beta- very much, even though the beta would be replaced on the ghost commander

No inappropriately, I really like, it's easier to work with files.

Trex
let us all forget about the list of software, it is my personal choice and again povtoryus- those who offer something to replace / add themselves will be able to do this, the firmware is mainly for beginners who do not want to plunge into a huge variety of the curve and not a software for android

p / s java machine added to the assembly, in the hope that at least some java goes well, works, but not all transfiguration of, 40 per cent are not loaded, and the brakes proper, demolished
just hoping to see a crash staged emulsion PS, and lo and behold, our wagon digested emulsion Sonya played 10 minutes in Koudelka, esstestvenno mute the sound and the Picture effekty- betrayed 18-35 FPS, it is playable, if you take into account that not vvoobsche nothing goes

Post has been editedTDemon - 21.06.11, 16:42

After turning off the tablet lost all shortcuts from the desktop I have added to :(

I have only the fifth column! plz reconsider

Yes, I know about the bug with the fifth next, he still lost when you turn the pad, just thought no one standard launcher does not enjoy and see what can be done

I also have a 5 column, because he is just and free, I wanted to throw labels. About the second launcher something I did not even realize it, the screen was blank. AppMarket still writing that is not installed. MoboPleer also writes that it is necessary to download it, nor with any of Google with Mobo not get it to drain. In general, the firmware is still necessary to refine and refine, but thanks anyway, for many prog learned from it :)

ndrusman @ 22.06.2011, 19:56*
AppMarket

This curve kit market, it is removed, put a normal, just not demolished label
MoboPleer

it is installed, and codecs to it, but for some reason after instal firmware asks stingray additional codecs for normal vosprosizvedeniya, I normally shakes when adjusted market
About the second launcher that I did not even realize it, the screen was empty

This launcher pro, do not know what you mean, I have a great work, and what is empty, it may have been necessary to add shortcuts?
ndrusman,
I would have about dopilivanie not in a hurry, still normally learn, then say so, and saw that nothing special, there basically distribute the software, and of small tweaks

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 05/02/20, 11:54