Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Apple Watch screenshots
Attached ImageAttached ImageAttached ImageAttached ImageAttached Image

Short description:
Fitness application.

Description:
Nike has been cooperating with Apple for a long time, producing sports shoes with sensors, and Apple is releasing programs for its devices that can take information from these sensors. This whole kit was called Nike +. The Nike + GPS app is the next step in development. Now you don’t have to purchase and use a sensor in shoes, the phone can do everything using the GPS and accelerometer built into it.

To start the application to record data, simply click the Start a New Run button and begin your run. The phone is enough to hold in your hand or put in your pocket.
The app paves the route of your run, shows the distance you have run, calculates how many calories you have burned and calculates the average speed. You can see your previous runs. Opposite each of them you can see different icons - different achievements.

The app will serve as a good addition for those who want to keep themselves in proper form. Detailed information at the end, statistics during the run, you can publish data on the Nike server and compete with other users. It is quite convenient if sport is important for you.

Languages: Simplified Chinese, Japanese, English, Spanish, Korean, German, Portuguese, Traditional Chinese, French
Compatibility: Is required iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
Homepage: http://nikeplus.nike.com/plus/
iTunes Store: https://itunes.apple.com/ru/app/nike+-running/id387771637?mt=8

Download: Attached fileNikePlus_Running_4.8.5.ipa (60.06 MB)
Story:
What's new in version 4.8
LET MUSIC POWER YOUR RUN
Spotify directly within the Nike + Running app.
RUN WITH SPOTIFY
As a Nike + Runner, you can get access to the Spotify Premium.
INTRODUCING PACE STATIONS
With Spotify Premium, Nike + Runners get access to our newly launched Pace Station feature. It is a music preference.
ITUNES ENHANCEMENTS
Nike + Running app.
What's new in version 3.1.1
· Play or pause your run.
· Facebook posts and posts.
· You can add your message to your messages before posting.
· New Auto-calibration makes it easier to calibrate your runs.
· We’ve fixed some bugs, making registration and login a breeze. Use Facebook or Twitter to Register / Login for Nike +
What's new in version 3.1
This is a faster, improved app loaded with new features:
• Control whether incoming calls will run your pause.
• Select your preferences for voiceover feedback, or turn it off all together.
• End or pause your run without pulling.
• Register or sign-in to Nike + GPS with your Facebook or Twitter account.
• Experience a boosted engine with improved accelerometer and GPS accuracy.
• Nike + Tag Game: Last Run, Challenge your friends to a new one.
• Search for their usernames.
Note: Upon upgrading to Nike + GPS 3.1, all users functionality.
Archive:

Post has been editedmaxipon - 14.03.16, 04:14
Reason for editing: Updating the version ...

Rep: (147)
Version 3.1.1
in a hat

Rep: (0)
Purely for the sake of interest, turned on, set up, but the program did not react further than "Walk". You can walk for hours, but it has not been activated.

Rep: (1)
so sort of need a special headset

Rep: (147)
mandron,
Did you have GPS on? ;)

I tried it, I didn't like it, it was very inaccurate, I use endomondo myself, a lot cooler :)
I drove 3 km on the odometer by car, ran the same distance - the Nykjps showed as 3.7km.

Rep: (25)
Purely for the sake of interest, turned on, set up, but the program did not react further than "Walk". You can walk for hours, but it has not been activated.

It could even be for the sake of interest to walk the whole of Moscow on foot, but without a transmitter that is placed under the insole of the sneakers - alas.

Now you don’t have to purchase and use a sensor in shoes, the phone can do everything using the GPS and accelerometer built into it.

Rep: (18)
Good day, dear all!

I am pleased to present you the new version 3.2.1.

What's new:
★ Your last 30 runs, cumulative stats and records now sync to your phone. Back to refresh your run
data from NikePlus.com.
Double counting of mileage and speed bugs have been addressed.
For to Run games games Tag Tag Tag Tag Tag So everyone plays fair and square.
Experience Experience your runs routes and save your favorite routes.
★ Check out the most popular running areas.
★ Facebook sharing fixes.

Link: Attached fileNike__GPS_v3.2.1.ipa (13.22 MB)

Good luck to all, flourish and good health! ;)

Chervoncev @ 07/09/2011, 14:32*
It could even be for the sake of interest to walk the whole of Moscow on foot, but without a transmitter that is placed under the insole of the sneakers - alas.

Strange. Walked with the dog: 1.5km, the device in your pocket, normal flight.
P.S Pay has become?

Post has been editedBusuper - 07.09.11, 14:19
Reason for editing: country, lol

Rep: (18)
Once again, I am glad to greet you, dear All!

This time with updating of the program to version 3.3. ;)

What's new:
★ Updates to improve compatibility and performance. We've integrated Tweet Sheet to make sharing on Twitter even easier.
★ Now you can choose a map when you go to Facebook.
★ Treadmill runs now for iOS 5. I have updated our engine to further enhance GPS and Accelerometer accuracy.
★ Fixed bug fixes.

Link:Attached fileNike__GPS_v3.3.ipa(16.55 MB)

Enjoy all the time, hello and flourish!
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year! ;)

Rep: (3)
version 3.4

Attached files

Attached fileNike_GPS_v3.4_Chris07dx.ipa(15.79 MB)

Rep: (75)
: Sveta: I do not understand at all why this program on my iPod, when it bought it there was. On it, there is no GPS, and even the sensor is not activated.

please post version 3.4

Rep: (7)
Metallomaniac
There are two different programs:
Attached Image

One is called "Nike + iPod" (in the second screenshot), which works through the sensor in Nike brand sneakers. This program is built into almost all new devices from Apple, downloading it is unnecessary, just activate in the settings.
The second is called "Nike + GPS" (the first one in the screenshot), works by getting data from the built-in (!) Into the GPS receiver, does not require any additional accessories, branded sneakers are unnecessary, you just need to turn on geolocation and allow the application to use geolocation data (all this you will be prompted to do when starting the program). The default program in iOS is missing, but it is in the AppStore. This topic is represented by this program.

This program can also work (and in my opinion, it works always) receiving data from the accelerometer, i.e. It can also work on devices without GPS, such as iPod Touch 4. But it’s better to do the calibration first — run a predetermined distance with the included program (for example, 400 meters of the stadium), complete the training in the program and indicate the actual distance in the menu that appears on the screen, which you ran. Without calibration, the program may give incorrect values.Although, in my opinion, with the calibration too, because I believe that it’s almost impossible to get true distance data from an accelerometer

Sorry for excessive chewing, but there are too many questions on this topic.

Post has been editedmaxipon - 14.04.17, 22:02
Reason for editing: Image under spoiler ...

Already 4.0.5 is, lay out please ...

Rep: (8)
I understand Russian will not be the language in the voice acting?

Post has been editedDionis177 - 26.06.15, 16:32

Rep: (2553)
Update in the header ...

And this program is able to load information from somewhere?
The question is practical. I want to run with Xiaomi 1S, and this application does not recognize it and does not want to receive data about the run from nowhere !!! even from Apple-Health

please add version 4.8.7
I think this is waiting for the vast number of users
Thank jailbreak that you can roll back from the terrible last update 5 version

Post has been editedAMBIztw - 03.09.16, 13:51

Rep: (1)
I used this program intermittently for about 5 years. Recently I started running again and set it up. But a week later I took it down because it was kicking under my arm when you jog at a traffic light while jogging, and it is a workout pause! You start to run - the resumption of training ... Well, a bunch of small rough edges

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 08/20/19, 2:12 p.m.