> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the program, please notify the moderator by clicking the "Complaint" button on your message.

Catalog of Android programs

Children TV | Collection of cartoons for children ever posted on YouTube

Rep: (928)
Children tv
version: 37

Last update of the program in the header:09.05.2015

Attached Image
Attached Image

Short description:
Collection of cartoons for children ever posted on YouTube.

Description:
Children TV Free - Collection of cartoons for children ever posted on YouTube.
Good shows, even with not very good quality network.

Requires Android version 1.6 and above.

Android Market: market: // details id = com.chicagoandroid.child ... Androlib% 20Page?
Android Market Web: https://market.android.com/details?id=com.c...e=search_result

Additional Information
Russian interface: Yes

Download: version: 37 Children TV (Post pyshnyi # 40020974)

Past versions
version: 19 Attached filechildren_tv_free_19.apk (1.51 MB)

Post has been editedGridzilla - 11.05.15, 04:03
Reason for editing: new version

Rep: (9)
Excellent work! Even on gprs good quality!

Rep: (4)
: thank_you:

Rep: (17)
it is just to say "on the YouTube links." No built-in player (With super speed) .Not understand why people across the edge does not lag.
Overall, not bad. Save time searching.

Rep: (0)
and I did not understand the principle of the sample by age is, and the cartoons themselves where? 5 pieces odryad tried posmotret- a result, "Sorry, but Taking pictures cartoon was removed from the numerous copyright violations", in short, all in a bunch of hits from youtube - and those that have been deleted, and those that have not been removed due to violation of copyright .... not found "search" or something like that, to be able to score a cartoon name and find it immediately ... it is not convenient, we had to remove ... Oh, sorry, but I did not like the idea though cool ...

How to download?

I did not like it, useless. you can see only 20 pieces. then he wants to register. the same "broken" links that can not be opened. easier to use the built-in YouTube search.

Rep: (514)
Something like Kid Entertainer ??? I'll bet.

Rep: (24)
Haha cool, I must potestit

Rep: (645)
Children TV ~ videos for kids v37

Whats new
Fixed the error "Can not Play Video" caused by changes in Google YouTube servers, follow us on facebook.com/ChildrenTVapp to receive up to date information.

Attached fileChildren TV 37.apk(6.05 MB)

Rep: (-1)
Hottyabych @ 14.06.11, 15:11*
Collection of cartoons for children ever posted on YouTube.

: Laugh_wild: You do read what you wrote? It turns out that the collection for children who have posted on YouTube. If my child is not posted, then it will not work? : D

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 28/02/20, 21:37