> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the program, please notify the moderator by clicking the "Complaint" button on your message.

Catalog of Android programs

Walttend Lite | measure the number of steps that you go through.

Rep: (36)
Walttend lite
Version: 1.0.3

Last update of the program in the header:02.05.2012

Attached ImageAttached Image

Short description:
Pedometer. Measure the number of steps that you go through.

Description:
Pedometer for Android-communicators. Stores the number of steps for yesterday and today displays the information in the form of graphs. It is possible to calibrate the pedometer for your phone before using.

Homepage: http://walttend.appspot.com/
Android Market Web: https://market.android.com/details?id=net.c...ka.walttendlite

Additional Information
Russian interface: Unknown
The program supports installation on SD (OS 2.2+).

Download:
Version: 1.0.3 Rus Walttend Lite (Post # 12952099)
Version: 1.0.1 Attached file7180538.apk (229.11 KB)

Past versions

Post has been editeddvoriki06 - 02.05.12, 15:05
Reason for editing: new version

Rep: (226)
Interestingly, it is more accurately it measures thanPedometer?

UPD
On Spike maturing screen does not work. This is how she will eat the battery? :) And what's the point in it in this case? Pedometer I calibrated (although fussed for a long time, but still) and he considers me with an error of not more than 10%. Hopefully Walttend Lite developer fixed a bug, since it considers bad. :)

Post has been editedCo Shev Nick - 20.06.11, 15:19

Rep: (6)
Lord tell ... And fuck measure steps?

Rep: (15)
Mariachi_57
to live a healthy life, you need to walk about 10,000 steps a day. I say it is not enough. Although if you do not ride the buses and walking - that is not enough. You can roughly measure the distance that is passed for the day, for example 1 step - 0.5 meters. 10,000 steps - 5 km.

Rep: (0)
Half a meter is at 10-year-old child. Do not mislead people.
The growth of my 177. Step somewhere 97-98sm at medium speed. If in a hurry, it is about 102 cm. This accuracy, because on the asphalt near the house marked stometrovka on which I go several times a week. Like this. But on average, 0.8 people. So if you can not measure your step- then take 0.8

Post has been editedkisly2005 - 20.06.11, 17:29

have you got 0.8 and the people closer to the 0.5-year

Rep: (226)
kisly2005,
Your calculations really laugh. Take a tape measure and remeasure their steps in the room. If 60 cm is, it's good. :) With the growth of 177, step length 102 cm. Man compass? : Rofl:
PS. Maybe you thought a couple of steps? then yes - 102 cm is just a couple of steps. :)
PPS / When measuring the stride length, consider that the distance taken from heel to heel, and not from the toe to the heel front leg back. We are waiting with the results. ;)

Rep: (2)
Made four quick steps across the room, the two left and two right foot. I measured the distance from the heel to heel - 310sm. That is about 77,5sm step. So 0.8 - quite a normal length for high growth.

Rep: (4)
thank you very much very best program I work on it very useful, often have to measure the distance =)

Rep: (8)
Thanks protest, and the prog "pedometer" when the screen is simply falling asleep does not plow ((

Rep: (6)
... and also without Rusik? ((

Rep: (138)
I is for the day of the walk about 30,000 steps

Rep: (44)
Here Now I shall count how many steps you need to do when cleaning and preparing food :)

Rep: (10)
"So the 0.8 - quite a normal length for high growth"
If memory serves, according to military standards average spacing of 0.7 meters

Rep: (92)
Walttend Lite 1.0.1 Rus

Attached fileWalttend_Lite_1.0.1_Rus.apk(220.05 KB)

Fans of Russian translation - use your health! : Yes2:

I accomplish your goal, how to check! ;)

Rep: (92)
Walttend Lite 1.0.3 Rus

Attached fileWalttend_Lite_1.0.3_Rus.apk(197.63 KB)

He looked into the market, and there has long been is version 1.0.3. Well, that's for you rebuilt with Russian translation. Use loved.

Post has been editedmazandr - 02.05.12, 14:36

Rep: (1)
Thanks for the Russian version!

Rep: (24)
Eats like a steam engine, there are no alternatives easier in terms of appetite?

Rep: (2)
how to change language in it in Russian?

thank

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 14/05/20, 14:27