> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the program, please notify the moderator by clicking the "Complaint" button on your message.

Catalog of Android programs

PGP Manager | Software for data encryption

Rep: (516)
PGP Manager
version: 1.44

Last update of the program in the header:07.01.2017

Attached Image
Attached Image

Short description:
Software for data encryption.

Description:
PGP Manager - software for data encryption:
- Encryption / decryption of files;
- Encryption / decryption of gmail messages.

Homepage: http://pgpmanager.blogspot.com

Download:
Version: 1.44 PGP Manager (Post speed888 # 56891286)

Past versions

Post has been editedvadeus - 09.01.17, 17:36
Reason for editing: new version

Rep: (1)
I wonder what kind of functionality of this program?
Just encrypts as Desktop?
Like released version 1.43?

Rep: (60)
Firstly, its correct name - OpenPGP Manager for Android.
Secondly, they have nothing to do withPGP Desktop.
Thirdly, such a serious product should not have a site on a free hosting.

In general, the program was updated last more than six months ago.
There is reason to think.

Rep: (5)
In addition, the fee-based program.
And a free analogue: APG (android-privacy-guard)
Web Market

Rep: (41)
Encrypted files can be decrypted it on a computer?

Rep: (2)
Sunday, August 28, 2011
OpenPGP Manager 1.44 is out!

Rep: (65)
Magnificent prog. APG- poor excuse, registers itself everywhere and trebueschee huge file. This encrypts all the charm of "how nazhmosh". I recommend.

Rep: (10)
Until I see one drawback - it encodes files and throws them in his folder. If the program was able to encode them into the same folder where they are - it would be just super.
In any case, Mast keV.

Rep: (26)
please tell me how the algorithm encrypts the program (AES, 3DES) and which can be selected paramentos key length ??

Rep: (0)
Seroznaya encryption program feels bad to be paid as It must be open source.

Rep: (3)
Yes, the folders does not work. We need a program like TrueCrypt on BB. Who knows this? To be able to shovel the files, folders, notes, and others started already in the phone data in a "secret" drive. "And they need to" light up "

Advise me Android program for asymmetric encryption respectively, messages and files!
An encryption system is desirable for ElGamal algorithm, but it is possible and RSA!
There is still the problem of the generation-klyuchey. As known system operates with two keys - public and secret.
So for more safety, it is desirable to generate the keys on the local machine and make decoding (*), too.
But encrypt messages, send best on a networked computer.
To generate passwords and decryption on the idea of ​​posts I plan to use WM6.1 and the PDA is idle, and will encrypt and send rabotat.Dlya-Android.
So your suggestions?
* High power it does not need.
** Please do not confuse the word only decrypt and rasshifrovat.-Decrypt, so hack-but as I know, the system with the required size of the public key to decrypt the impossible-if vych.sistemy increase capacity - increases the size of the key. Decoding - normal opening via a secret password on the instructions of the algorithm.

Rep: (4)
Yuunarr @ 23.11.2012 11:26*
Advise me Android program for asymmetric encryption respectively, messages and files!

The program itself APG. When used in email encryption works in conjunction with the e-mail program K-9 Mail. No other to use asymmetric encryption, I have not found.

The PGP Manager program is a significant drawback - only works with Gmail (encryption of email messages).

Post has been editedvoplog - 02.12.12, 21:55

put the APG ... with desktop yanked the keys - put a file through a conductor on encryption - the program pretends to encrypt (the yellow light running ...), but the container does not appear anywhere else ... what school? : Blush:
paced search by andoplanshetu - 0 results ...

Post has been editedSTeLLz - 22.01.13, 23:40

It appears in the APG folder

Rep: (11)
vlgd1964 @ 20.11.2012, 19:13*
We need a program like TrueCrypt on BB. Who knows this?

EDS (Encrypted Data Store)

like something like that !?

APG
When you try to import the key, the application crashes with an error.

Rep: (247)
* intothe APG in my private keys I have imported and work (decoded message), but someone else's public key is imported, but you can not select it for encryption - he "Zagreus" list, that is gray. The key - RSA, 4096 bit. My - DSA-Elgamal. I do not know if in this case.

A PGP Manager in all of these keys are imported and working encrypt-decrypt properly. But it is absolutely not easy to work with the text, if you do not want it to send-receive mail - always have to first save as a file.

voplog @ 02.12.2012, 21:48*
The PGP Manager program is a significant drawback - only works with Gmail (encryption of email messages).

Most importantly - the username / password from the email asks, already because of this one can not use this feature. So, unfortunately, there are only files. And it's not a gut.
Found a free program, which in appearance and functionalitysuspiciously similarat APG, but at the same time - it all works! Who needs -Openkeychain, Use.

Post has been editedSteve bloom - 15.02.15, 17:57

Rep: (156)
OpenPGP Manager 1.44. Updated June 27, 2013. The cost of 77 rubles.

What's new
:

- Improved overall speed (for optimization Android 2 and above);
- Fixed a bug on some key requests;
- Expect a substantial transformation in September!Apparently, it did not take place.

APK : Attached filecom.harpago.pgpmanager-null.apk (1.36 MB)

Looking at all, The application is not indicated.
Attached Image

Post has been editedspeed888 - 07.01.17, 15:42

Eyes can slomat..na the big screen, and then finely so take at least a magnifying glass to consider

Guys, can anyone throw vidyuhi how to use this prog?

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 25/10/20, 7:03