> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the program, please notify the moderator by clicking the "Complaint" button on your message.

Catalog of Android programs

Bar Shortcuts | Add in the status bar application

Rep: (36)
Bar shortcuts
Version: 1.1.3

Last update of the program in the header:13.07.2011

Attached filePQAAAAMVQaUnvUBmh_pi3ZgUS7fheU2crSEtRqvTKHlk5VY4b_ihbFTkwQfDJxe1LQB9lhcaUIqTg9_SK_vc5I90OSAAzfqVaUCg6ouONonPq6_Y7_cFL2cnZKwP.png(28.6 KB)
Attached filePQAAAGID8B5CZ9sAD2T_h0uenfoig7p5NbKOLrjIz8UOt3IMuBfj4E08EQq46SaiHHwLL73lMBrETOrm3C8sXyYbUbgAzfqVaSkNeqO_zHWCWzlNs_c_RDuyvlYx.png(41.59 Kb)
Attached filePQAAAPeggHpC6qo6PZ35e4Mqkrj4shWS8s6IO1AZSXndBIr7H9MvzOTvEovnJHhfHdoxTNNagjP9mjSI1PP5wKHRAh8AzfqVaXUCX7b8VF1QtnFPdTFk_naFNfrg.png(34.72 KB)

Description:
better use of your line of Android-smartphone notice. This application allows you to add a drop-down notice several tabs row to start the application, direct dialing, creating a SMS, the opening of the contact.

Web market: https://market.android.com/details?id=com.c...e=search_result
Additional Information
Russian interface: Unknown

Download:
Version: 1.1.3 http: //savagemessiahzine.com/forum/dl/post/1031671/Barshortcuts_1.1.3.apk
Version: 1.1.3 RUS http: //savagemessiahzine.com/forum/dl/post/1031798/Barshortcuts_1.1.3__RU_by_mishok.apk
Past versions
version: 1.0 Attached file7186278.apk (86.75 KB)

Post has been editedRubaka - 13.07.11, 20:03
Reason for editing: added new version

Rep: (3)
why the application of the right to paid services (send direct calls to another phone number)? questionably

Rep: (24)
madeinut3 Well, see for "direct dialing" in the description.

Although personally I have a place and so little in the status bar

Rep: (26)
would have kissed developer, has long wanted to in this panel display applications, it is very convenient. Implementation of good, you can safely bet.

Rep: (0)
prilozhzhenie and does not allow for example to switch to music via the status bar ?? Type widget karoch)

yes it would be nice to switch the music from the status bar: rolleyes:

Rep: (144)
Keep the new version! ;)

Changes:
v1.1
----
- Removed ads!
- Folders have been added! Group your shortcuts together into folders that can be launched from the notification status bar.

v1.1.1
-------
- Fixed a bug that was sometimes causing the application to crash on first time run after installation.

v1.1.2
------
- Added an option to display the notification as "Notifications" rather than Ongoing. Access this through Menu->Settings->Notification Type. Note that due to a limitation in the way Android notifications work, choosing this will cause Ongoing Notifications from other applications to be pushed to the right. I highly recommend showing the notifications as Ongoing for a better experience.

v1.1.3
------
Really fixed the bug that was causing the app to crash the first time it is run after installation

Attached files

Attached fileBarshortcuts_1.1.3.apk(123.22 KB)

Rep: (203)
Train transfer small bend)
remove the old before installing the Russian
madeinut3 @ 21.06.2011, 18:16*
why the application of the right to paid services (send direct calls to another phone number)? questionably

Author so begging for beer, translated into the prog that is if you give a beer

Attached files

Attached fileBarshortcuts_1.1.3__RU_by_mishok.apk(119.08 KB)

Post has been editedmishok_006 - 23.07.11, 07:31

Rep: (13)
Good stuff. I put what you need, and the program in the background does not hang.

Rep: (15)
I put it on 2,3,3. Ceased to go SMSy

Rep: (3)
Cool idea ... but not like that every application in one line ... would be cool, if one row of 5 icons ...

Post has been editedCrazyCatChita - 20.07.11, 20:21

Rep: (346)
Bar Shortcuts 1.1.5:
Attached filecom.coinsoft.android.barshortcuts_v1.1.5.apk(151.49 KB)

Recent changes:
- Added extra settings shortcut. Locate it under "All Settings" when choosing to add a shortcut type
- Some minor fixes

Rep: (2)
TiP @ H,
Say, AMP-ta, which is the Russian version?

Rep: (203)
Bar Shortcut 1.1.6
What's new in this version:
Added "Home" to the list of available shortcuts
Added both "Home" and "All Settings" to list of available shortcuts for folders

Attached files

Attached fileBarshortcuts_1.1.6.apk(170.37 KB)

Rep: (34)
CrazyCatChita @ 20.07.2011, 20:20*
would be cool, if one row of 5 icons ...

I support ...

by the wayDoes anyone have a link to the developers? there are a couple of ideas for improvement.
especially when trying to start the remote application)

Rep: (1198)
What this program for battery consumption?

Rep: (34)
Natacha73 @ 04.09.2011, 20:13*
What this program for battery consumption?

Sam is not exactly tested, but it seems in fact work with anryushinymi notification - should not eat a lot).
if I'm wrong - correct one thread))

Rep: (1)
would be cool, if one row of 5 icons ...
I support ...

... it is a good idea, I, too, for

Post has been editedOmenID - 28.09.11, 19:46

Rep: (31)
plizz give a link to the Russian version, and the link is broken

Rep: (23)
Thank!

When installing 14 of fasting required permission to set toll rates, Chet doubt me

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 12/04/19, 14:27