> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the program, please notify the moderator by clicking the "Complaint" button on your message.

Windows Phone 7 Software Catalog

Microsoft Devise Emulator | WP7 emulator

Rep: (1084)
Microsoft Devise Emulator
Version: 1.0

Last update of the program in the header:11.06.2011

Attached Image

Description:
Windows Phone 7 emulator for your PC.

Discussion of skins for the emulator is made in the topicSkins for Microsoft Devise Emulator.

Compatibility: Windows Vista / 7

Download:
Normal version -Windows Phone Developer Tools(supplied in set)
Unlocked versions

Post has been editedalex - 11.06.11, 20:57

Switching applications in Windows Phone Device Emulator 7.1
Attached Image

With this manual you can enable the ability to switch applications in Windows Phone Device Emulator 7.1.
  1. Click [Windows] + [R].
  2. Enter "notepad% programfiles% \ Microsoft XDE \ 1.0 \ WM7_Skin.xml" in the opened window
  3. Find the following:
    пїЅ
    toolTip = "Back"
    onClick = "0x3B"
    mappingColor = "0xF7941D"
    пїЅ/>

4. and replaceonClick = "0x3B" on onPressAndHold = "0x3B" to make the drains look something like this:

toolTip = "Back"
    onPressAndHold = "0x3B"
    mappingColor = "0xF7941D"
    />

5. Run the emulator.
  6. To switch applications, press and hold the Back button.

Post has been editedalex - 13.06.11, 08:44

Rep: (8)
alex, I do not understand what the joke is, downloaded WP7 7004: x86 - http://www.multiupload.com/8IROWDQ7G9 , I have a whist, it seems to be installed in the anarchuk folder that the folder creates in the program files, and nowhere else does the emulator of that folder have anything. : sveta:

Chuchundrikov,
sometimes it happened ... I don’t remember what I was doing (I ran the tolles in the compatibility mode, the toli of something else), but in the end everything turned out ...

Rep: (5)
Colleagues, if it is possible for the future please consider that Microsoft keeps x86 applications for compatibility and that for normal OS from Microsoft’s point of view the way to call the file in order to correct it Notepad will not work since this file is located along the path Program Files (x86) \ Microsoft XDE \ 1.0 \ WM7_Skin.xml

alex, I’m suffering a week to install on whist, well, not in what, I wanted to try to install the game The Harvest, is it even possible?

P.S I installed the official emulator from Myagkozoft site, so it is impossible to install a toy, I do not understand why they fouled it like that, if compared to the 6.5 emulator
I first tried a toy or a program on it and only then installed it on the communicator. And here I have and the desire is already promoted to the account of Windows 7.
It seems to me (this is purely my opinion), this only pushes away from Windows the background 7.: resent:

Chuchundrikov,
Well, install it -Windows Phone Developer ToolsAnd 0 problems.

alex,
I installed, launched the emulator on the emulator screen, one hub box of Internet Explorer and an arrow inside, I understand the locked image. I can not deliver anything, in general, you can run a toy on it in particular The Harvest.
I am a simple average man in the street, I just want to try some kind of toy or program on the emulator,
before you take and buy directly into the blind device on Windows 7, I don’t understand the logic of the microsoft or you have to be a little programmer. :(

Chuchundrikov @ 06/27/2011, 18:45*
I just want to try on a toy emulator or some program,

on the locked version, you can do it calmly. In the locked version of the emulator there are simply no shortcuts for standard programs in programs. The unlocked image can also be downloaded separately, and then simply copied to the emulator folder (replacing the regular image).

I still can’t run the emulator, I’m constantly getting this message
Windows phone emulator is doing a complete OS boot

I have a computer like this: AMD 64 x2 3800+
RAM 1 Gb
Video Ati x1650
Windows 7 prof

I read somewhere that the requirements of the emulator are large, but some even on more powerful machines have this error.
Somewhere they wrote that it was installed kosyachno, it is necessary to reinstall - did, did not help.
Can someone explain to me how to get rid of this message, or is my computer weak for him?

evgeny1503,
how to install the emulator? On this topic -http://forums.create.msdn.com/forums/p/68634/510722.aspx

alex
Normal, downloaded from hereWindows Phone Developer ToolsWindows Phone Developer Tools 7.1 BETA and installed.

alex
I have already read that topic, besides what I have already done, there is another way associated with some January update and command line, but I did not understand what kind of update (or it is already included in WPDT 7.1 Beta).

Rep: (610)
evgeny1503,
RAM is not enough. There was a similar situation on the home PC, added another 2 GB, now flies! Still, as an option - a video card!

Roman-123456 @ 06/28/2011, 19:27*
evgeny1503,
RAM is not enough.

I have 1.5 GB and it works ....

http://www.multiupload.com/8IROWDQ7G9Will it work on its own or do you need to download something else?

xaker7,
may be on your PC. But if it works, then with glitches for sure.

Alex such high demands or what? and I meant I’m downloading this 70MB and I don’t have to download anything else?

and I meant I download these 70MB

I understood.
and I don’t have to download anything else?

If it starts, it does not have to. Do not start - download the full version. And better to not on Windows XP.

If it starts, it does not have to. Do not start - download the full version. And better to not on Windows XP.

Available there is an ultimatum installed but I do not have it very well. soon plan to get eight

Rep: (3)
I'm trying to download .har on the device using the Application Deployment program, but I get an error 0x89731813.
Do not tell me what to do?

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 14/12/19 04:00