> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the program, please notify the moderator by clicking the "Complaint" button on your message.

Catalog of Android programs

Wizee Shopping | Mobile assistant in shopping centers in Moscow

Rep: (59)
Wizee Shopping
Version: 2.0.2

Last update of the program in the header:11.12.2013

Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

More screenshots
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Short description:
Interactive map of shopping centers and information system.

Description:
Information about discounts and promotions, maps of shopping centers, search for goods, parking places
Wizee Shopper will help:
- Learn about discounts and special offers
- Keep up to date with news and events
- Find the desired store, restaurant, ATM and other objects in the mall
- Find products of interest
- Remember parking space
- Save favorite stores

Homepage: http://wizee.ru/
Android Market: market: // search /? q = pname: en.wisesolutions.wizeeshopper
Android Market Web: https://market.android.com/details?id=en.wi...ns.wizeeshopper

Additional Information
Russian interface: Yes
The program supports installation on SD (OS 2.2+).

Download:
Version: 2.0.2 Wizee Shopping (Post # 27422471)

Past versions

Post has been editedGridzilla - 11.12.13, 19:16
Reason for editing: new version

Rep: (0)
Eh, would fasten the base of goods, with prices for shops and bar codes.

It would be cool. But not all at once :)

Rep: (1056)
avn,
And when is GUM going to be wrapped ???

Rep: (39)
I really want to tell the unfortunate developers that some use android tablets. where the main screen orientation is landscape.

Tull @ 06/09/2011, 19:53*
I really want to tell the unfortunate developers that some use android tablets. where the main screen orientation is landscape.

Woe to the developers realized their shoal and take the right path)
Can there be any other comments / suggestions / suggestions regarding the functionality?

Myppp @ 06/09/2011, 19:38*
And when is GUM going to be wrapped ???

Approximately in the second half of summer.

Rep: (99)

I support the opinion, but it is not always possible to quickly find something ...

I liked the program, but it's a pity there are not those shopping centers where I go. I would like to see the Golden Babylon, the one that is on the avenue of the world.

I liked the program, but it's a pity there are not those shopping centers where I go. I would like to see the Golden Babylon, the one that is on the avenue of the world.

Golden Babylon will appear in the near future, we are talking about weeks, whether it has been dressed for more than a month. Now we finish "MEGA Khimki". Patience! )

Rep: (22)

UPDATED:
July 28, 2011

Attached filewizee_shopper_0.9.9.apk(3.93 MB)

Rep: (22)

UPDATED:
July 28, 2011

Attached filewizee_shopper_0.9.9.1.apk(4.01 MB)

Thank you very much, very necessary program, now it is much easier to navigate)

Updated: October 24, 2011

From the main: there were photos of collections, movie schedule and "friends"

Attached images
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Attached files

Attached fileWizeeShopper1.2.apk(5.54 MB)

On HTC HD2 with firmware imilka's Incredible Sense v1.1, at startup, it displays the message “This time I will download longer than usual” and collapses, even if there is no Internet connection, and after a while it displays the message “Failed to update data. There may not be enough space on the memory card. " Places on the card more than 3GB. Application Version 1.3.1

Rep: (11)
Add the AST shopping center on the Guerrilla.

vlad667 @ 01.12.2011, 01:17*
Add the AST shopping center on the Guerrilla.

This shopping center is planned, but not in the near future. Perhaps, after 2 months.

Rep: (69)
it would not be bad if there were toilets on the map :) and if they could be searched.

Parking schemes also would not prevent, so as not to think on the spot where and how to enter.

it is still very good to describe where the bus stops at the subway are otherwise it’s just garbage and chaos on the outskirts of the metro that you’ll find nothing. somehow spent 1.5 hours to find a bus stop to the capitol at the river station. there, on the one hand, stops at 700 meters, on the other, at 500 meters and one chaos around. like this, two times under one side - there / back, two times along the other. knowing that the stop is mega far along the south side - I was looking for it. It turned out to the capitol from the north at the very end - and you will not notice it the first time. only 2.5 km to go to find a stop. and nobody knows anything. the other day I was looking for Vegas. as a result, we arrived at the regional bus.

And still infa about free public wifi points. and then there are open, but obviously not for visitors.

and still navigation inside the building, like on google map - well, it would be a fairy tale at all :)

well, and the tablet version

Post has been editedeighty-four - 28.12.11, 17:15

eighty-four @ 12.28.2011, 18:11*
would not be bad if there were toilets on the map and if they could be searched.

On the map you can press Menu ->Customize the map and choose what exactly to show :)

Parking schemes also would not prevent, so as not to think on the spot where and how to enter.

Schemes will be, but not for all shopping centers, the priority for parking is not the highest.

it is still very good to describe where the bus stops at the metro are

The described problem is clear, I will tell the responsible people :)

And still infa about free public wifi points. and then there are open, but obviously not for visitors.

Sooner or later, too, will appear :)

and still navigation inside the building, like google maps — well, this would be a fairy tale

Well, we have a working prototype. With navigation, too, has its own problems. It takes a lot of resources to complete, so it is also delayed.

well, and the tablet version

Very difficult moment. Users on Android 3.x we have about 3% (ess-but, there are tablets at 2.x) - this is not a very big figure, therefore, also not in the next month) We are working on the introduction of new features. For example, in the near future there will be a search for stores in all shopping centers - many are asking :)

Thanks for the feedback!

kmx236 @ 11/30/2011, 11:10 PM*
when you start, it displays the message "This time I will load longer than usual" and collapses

By the way, in the update 1.4.1 this problem is fixed.

Post has been editedavn - 29.12.11, 17:24

Rep: (69)
On the map you can press Menu ->Customize the map and choose what exactly to show

aa that's it) it makes it much easier to stay in the shopping center)

I have on the android 2.1 on a device with a resolution of 800 * 600 after starting the program shows some information with such a small font that it does not make out a single word. And so all the pages. Nothing is visible. And I did not find the menu for changing the font or the scale or zoom or stretching to the full screen.

Post has been editedtypegood - 03.01.12, 09:17

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 07/17/19, 20:19