[offline]

Group: Honorary Gameday
Messages 1556
Check in: 30.12.12
Apple iPhone Xs

Attached Image

������� � ����������� download

Discussion of ad networks for WP applications

Many software developers for Windows Phone are often interested in advertising within the application. In this topic you have the opportunity to ask your questions about this and find out the answer from more experienced colleagues.

useful links

Post has been editedKoteiko - 06.12.15, 13:43
st235
Message#42
18.01.15, 10:56
Local
[offline]

Group: Friendssavagemessiahzine.com
Messages 201
Check in: 07.10.12

Guys, I have an app,the port of this, everything works fine, but what ad network would you recommend for WP? Heyzap is not here, but on adMob I was banned for "poor-quality transitions" ... So maybe you have any advertising platforms in mind?
0vZ
Message#43
23.01.15, 11:05
Guru
[offline]

Group: Developers
Messages 2342
Check in: 30.11.06
Apple iPhone 7 Plus

Tell me, the citizens of the Russian Federation :)
Who gets income from Google Admob?
What is better - through Rapida or via bank transfer?

--------------------
My games and applications for Windows Phone:The walking cat, Fallout: Quest Mobile, Video explorer
swallery
Message#44
23.02.15, 15:51
User
[offline]

Messages 76
Check in: 06.11.09

0vZ @ 01/23/2015 11:05*
Tell me, the citizens of the Russian Federation
Who gets income from Google Admob?
What is better - through Rapida or via bank transfer?

I have Rapida, once set up, and from the 20th to the 25th day of the month a payment comes to the card.

--------------------
0vZ
Message#45
25.02.15, 10:44
Guru
[offline]

Messages 2342
Apple iPhone 7 Plus

The answer was a bit late :) Therefore, I will share my decision: I chose the option of transfer to a bank account.
1) I opened an account in US dollars in a savings bank (because Google transfers money in dollars, I decided that I wanted to receive them in dollars)
Opening an account (deposit) is free, but the minimum amount on the account is $ 5, it must be paid upon opening.
2) in Google entered the details.
In the case of Sberbank, this can cause some problems, because Sber is huge, has several SWIFT codes and certain difficulties with the separation of transfers between accounts belonging to different departments of the bank. You need to get the requisites in your Sberbank branch, the correct SWIFT will be written there, then you will enter this switch in Google and get all the rest of the bank details.
In the field bank name, you must enter not just SBERBANK, but also a territorial unit, for example: SBERBANK (Volgo – Vyatsky Head Office)
With the introduction of the BIC and account everything is clear, there are just numbers.
Regarding the full name in Latin letters, the Sberbank’s employees cannot say how correctly (so that there are no discrepancies) write the name and surname in Latin letters; and there will be your full name in Latin letters as it is written in the database of the Sberbank.
All hemorrhoids with sber can be circumvented if you use any other bank smaller, but it is just convenient for me to use the sber.

Advantages of bank transfer:
- can be received in dollars without conversion (and convert when necessary)
- no commissions (Google listed $ 123.45, this is exactly the amount up to a cent you will receive to the account)

By date: Google sends a letter that makes me a payment. If immediately after receiving this letter, go to the admin, then there will be something like "payment made" in the payment status, i.e. Google's letter means that you have been put in a queue for payment. During the day, the status usually changes to the payment made and within a day the money already appears on the bank account.

Post has been edited0vZ - 25.02.15, 10:46

--------------------
My games and applications for Windows Phone:The walking cat, Fallout: Quest Mobile, Video explorer
Fyr
Message#46
25.02.15, 12:05
Experienced
[offline]

Messages 487
Check in: 16.12.08

Hello. Please tell me some solution to screw Admob on universal applications. With the move of something that did not google anything. And that would not be painted desirable)))
ps so far, in statistics, the eyes are corns 3500 beautiful immediately after publication (((
0vZ
Message#47
25.02.15, 18:27
Guru
[offline]

Messages 2342
Apple iPhone 7 Plus

There's no such thing :(
I had only thought to create a site, adsense on it, and in the WebBrowser application that opens this site :)
But there is a risk of a ban

Post has been edited0vZ - 25.02.15, 18:27

--------------------
cherepets
Message#48
25.02.15, 19:07
Old resident
[offline]

Group: Banned
Messages 850
Check in: 21.02.10

* 0vZ,
Under the conditions is it prohibited? I have not met.

--------------------
You can find me on other resources by nickname, I don’t plan to come here yet.
0vZ
Message#49
31.03.15, 09:08
Guru
[offline]

Messages 2342
Apple iPhone 7 Plus

I tried advertising from mobFox.
For the sample even made it a priority compared to Google.
Statistics for yesterday:
Impressions = 7326
Clicks = 490 (!!!)
Revenue = $ 1.12
Occupancy rate is low, it feels somewhere around 10-15%, because 54826 requests went to Google as in the "backup" advertising network, i.e. Yesterday, occupancy rate was 11%! :(
For 490 clicks in Google you can get 5-10 bucks! And then 1.12!
Although advertising is clearly more interesting, because Google ads do not click like that :(
Link to mobfox, if someone decides to try:http://www.mobfox.com/
And this is the same thing, but with my referral link :) I don’t call on anyone, but if you suddenly decide to try, then “you don’t care, but I am pleased”

So, most likely, I will return Google back as a priority. With fewer clicks, he gives more money.

Ps. I also tried inMobi - generally crap. Don't even waste your time. Such a low fill rate and income, that in a few days of using this ad network, I gained only a few cents.

Post has been edited0vZ - 31.03.15, 09:14

--------------------
sawork
Message#50
31.03.15, 22:23
Local
[offline]

Messages 180
Check in: 13.06.13
Google pixel 3

For 490 clicks in Google you can get 5-10 bucks! And then 1.12!

I would say $ 15-20

Ps. I also tried inMobi - generally crap. Don't even waste your time. Such a low fill rate and income, that in a few days of using this ad network, I gained only a few cents.

I agree, I tried it last summer, I couldn't even believe the first few days, I thought I did something wrong, in the end, after a week of testing and with $ 2 in the account, I cut the abomination out of applications, forgot the password from my account and scored spam manager who throws unnecessary stuff ...
0vZ
Message#51
01.04.15, 09:58
Guru
[offline]

Messages 2342
Apple iPhone 7 Plus

Advise what other advertising networks you can try?
pubCenter does not fit, RF does not support. I tried to register recently, as if my region is France, but the paper does not accept.

--------------------
sensboston
Message#52
16.04.15, 16:22
Guru
[online]

Messages 4597
Check in: 01.03.10
Samsung Galaxy S9 Snapdragon

* stepan_appodeal,this is actually a Windows Phone forum if you haven't noticed. Before you advertise here, it would be nice to first create a framework for WP / WinRT. And so, with your “left” advertising, you only take time away from people, and you mislead the people: vinsent:

Post has been editedsensboston - 16.04.15, 16:24

--------------------
My applications for Windows Phone:
Voice translator | Silver dict | Russian TV
stepan_appodeal
Message#53
16.04.15, 17:31
Local
[offline]

Messages 242
Check in: 14.04.15
Motorola Moto X (2nd Gen)

stepan_appodeal, this is actually a Windows Phone forum if you haven’t noticed. Before you advertise here, it would be nice to first create a framework for WP / WinRT. And so, with your "left" advertising, you only take time away from people, and you mislead people

Sorry, the error came out. We plan to launch iOS support before Casual Connect in May, right after iOS.

--------------------
---
Head of Appodeal Russia
0vZ
Message#54
17.04.15, 09:32
Guru
[offline]

Messages 2342
Apple iPhone 7 Plus

The people, and the manage.adduplex.com page just does not work for me? And then there is a plan for how to be welded on the add-on, and he is going kirdyk :(

--------------------
Hamax
Message#55
18.04.15, 19:14
Visitor
[offline]

Group: Active users
Messages 23
Check in: 21.04.14
Nokia 5800 XpressMusic

Guys, tell me about some issues related to advertising ...
I use microsoft ads: if I use ApplicationId = "test_client", AdUnitId = "Image320_50" for testing, then the logo of the melkosoft is loaded. But if I use real data, then an error falls out.
Microsoft.Advertising.Mobile.Common.AdException 'occurred in Microsoft.Advertising.Mobile.Display.winmd
Additional information: No ad available.
, can it be due to the fact that there is no SIM card in the phone (but it is connected to the Internet via wi-fi)?

And yet: I plan, like many developed two versions of the program - one with advertising (free), and one without advertising - paid. How is this technically implemented? It should be one project, but just need to build a package with and without advertising? Or should it be two projects, then how to synchronize changes in them?

Thanks for the help: thank_you:
0vZ
Message#56
18.04.15, 19:18
Guru
[offline]

Messages 2342
Apple iPhone 7 Plus

Are you from Russia? If so, tell me how you plan to use the microsoft pub center :)
Regarding the version of "c" and "without" advertising: I advise you to make a single version, and disable advertising through in-app purchase.

--------------------
Hamax
Message#57
18.04.15, 19:31
Visitor
[offline]

Group: Active users
Messages 23
Check in: 21.04.14
Nokia 5800 XpressMusic

Are you from Russia? If so, tell me how you plan to use the microsoft pub center.
Regarding the version of "c" and "without" advertising: I advise you to make a single version, and disable advertising through in-app purchase.

that is, the problem at the pub center in the Russian Federation in the withdrawal of money, as I understand it? Sadly, adsence doesn’t think not to release version 8.1. What then to use for advertising?
sensboston
Message#58
19.04.15, 06:56
Guru
[online]

Messages 4597
Check in: 01.03.10
Samsung Galaxy S9 Snapdragon

Can it be due to the fact that there is no SIM card in the phone (but it is connected to the Internet via wi-fi)?

No, WiFi is quite enough. But, AFAIK, PubCenter with developers from Russia does not work.

--------------------
My applications for Windows Phone:
Voice translator | Silver dict | Russian TV
0vZ
Message#59
14.05.15, 13:59
Guru
[offline]

Messages 2342
Apple iPhone 7 Plus

By the way, folks, has anyone noticed a wild drop in occupancy in Google Admob over the past month?
In my ads, the occupancy rate dropped from an average of 80-90% to 30%.
I wrote to the support, they scratched my turnips and said that they had found an error because of which the occupancy rate on Windows Phone drops. They promised to fix it.

--------------------
vunder
Message#60
14.05.15, 15:03
Old resident
[offline]

Messages 1161
Check in: 08.01.06
Xiaomi Mi Max Standard

* 0vZ,
I turned off Admob, because so does nothing at all. At MS Pubcenter at least $ 0.5 per day, and here - a couple of cents

--------------------
Money Wallet - personal finance accountingWindows / Android
Jellyrmd
Message#61
14.05.15, 16:55
Veteran
[offline]

Messages 1540
Check in: 11.10.12
Xiaomi Redmi 5A

* 0vZ,