Flashing PHILIPS XENIUM V816
On the need for romodels ...
Will you start flashing your V816 device with “home-made” firmware from this site (despite the risk of breakdown)?
Yes, I will try to flash "homemade" firmware [ 438 ] ** [70,42%]
No, I will only flash firmware [ 147 ] ** [23,63%]
I'm not going to flash my device at all [ 37 ] ** [5,95%]
Total votes: 622

Rep: (27)
The material presented on the page is unofficial (with the exception of official firmware), in the event of unsuccessful firmware or destruction of the device, the author of the software and the Administration do not bear responsibility for the resource! All actions are performed at your own risk!

Flashing PHILIPS XENIUM V816
PHILIPS XENIUM V816
Description| Flashing>> | Android on V816 пїЅ | Discussion of Philips Xenium V816 >> | Philips Xenium V816 - Marriage >>

Flashing tools + instructions in pdf:
Staff flasher Attached filePHILIPS_V816_Updater_RU.exe (1.07 MB)

InstructionAttached filePHILIPS_V816_Updater_User_Guide_RU.pdf(253.91 KB)

Overview of firmware 08 - 11 (thanksMuRRa )
Opinion fromKotwasya about the impossibility of creating custom firmware for Philips V816 - can someone refute !?
List of firmware glitches 08 - 11 (thanksZlydenGL )

Firmware:
In devices manufactured since August 2011, a new type of LCD display is used. Firmware for such phones are indicated by the index "D".
Before flashing your device, check for the presence of the "D" index in your old firmware!

11C firmware with a resolved time zone problem - OC CE 5.2.23096 (Build 23127.5.3.2) Software Version: V816_M6516B_1131_XX_V11C_EN
11D firmware (for devices with a new LCD) with a resolved time zone problem
Lightweight 00C firmware (does not include Philips proprietary shell)
Lightweight 00D firmware (for devices with a new LCD)
Firmware V816_09C_RU - OC CE 5.2.23096 (Build 23127.5.3.2)
Official firmware V816_V08C_RU - OC CE 5.2.23096 (Build 23127.5.3.2)

Useful for creating your own firmware:

Iron V816:

Useful for setting up some programs from native firmware:

Post has been editedsam007 - 14.06.12, 19:38
Reason for editing: Added keyboard links

Rep: (8)
Firmware update! Fordifferent displays. http://xenium-fan.ru/node/43

Rep: (10)
smgn
Smgn @ 08/18/2011, 05:58*
Firmware update!

People who used 00 lite, can you post screenshots with a description?

Rep: (1)
It was flashed yesterday on 00C lite with firmware 08C (sewed with SD), no problems have been detected (WIFI works), on the contrary, the animal has become faster!

scream82,
Are there screenshots? And what was facilitated there ???? In general, if it’s not difficult, please describe the firmware. Did you throw out the software you didn’t need?

Rep: (68)
there is naked WM
missing shell philips v816
removed programs alreader, gismeteo, bookstore, livejournal, mailru, navitel, musicstore, vkontakte, one
classmates

Post has been editedMuRRa - 22.08.11, 11:42

MuRRa @ 08/22/2011, 11:40*
there is naked WM

excellent you can try it means who will think over which one please pull. I mean, how do I know which screen is worth? There was a marriage, passed the SC the marriage was removed. But about replacing the screen, there is not a word.

How to determine which display:
look what is the firmware, whatletter , from here and download the firmware. When changing the display, the phone is reflashed.

On account "Lightweight firmware 00 "is not an official version
They also say that on new firmware 11 and 00, Wi-Fi falls off, but this needs to be checked and configured. Like more jambs are not revealed.

Rep: (112)
And lightweight firmware is a custom and who is the author of this miracle? Is it really possible to sew custom on our body?
And the question is, who uses the light that everything is so cut out there, and what is there and how are the feelings from the light version?

Nothing is there, the bare Windows, who is the aft secret, appeared on a xenus fan, there are still talking about the firmware about the android, the author is also not known.

tell me plz If the software version is V816_M6516B_1116_XX_V08C_RU then what firmware to pull? : sveta:

well the letter isWITH What can I think, the first batch, the display without replacement.

MuRRa,
Well, the letter C is standing, what can I think, the first batch, the display without replacement.

and if there is no letter C? (i.e. 816_M6516B_1116_XX_V08_RU) and the service removed the marriage (bubbles) but did not write what exactly they changed, maybe the display ?????? how then to be?

Post has been editedYello - 25.08.11, 06:14

Rep: (12)
Annoying glitch with automatic shutdown of the display} -)
I set the backlight properties (battery power) to turn off after: 10sec, 1min - no difference.
It is cut down after 30 seconds. : beee:

Post has been editedbileman - 25.08.11, 14:07

Rep: (229)
Bileman @ 08/25/2011, 16:04*
Annoying glitch

Yes, what a glitch. Look, in the same place it is regulated in 2 places. Parameters-power supply and parameters-system-backlight. In the power supply you set 45 seconds, and the backlight system 30 seconds. And voila - after 30 the screen dims, and after 45 it turns off.

Rep: (12)
Yeah, thanks, sorted it out. Another question: how to disable the information message when connected to the Internet? (a small window pops up on the screen, with the text - connecting to gprs, cancel, hide) In the subway, it is simply impossible to write SMS normally, it flies out at each station. Moreover, in the SMS menu there is no banal copy-paste. Before that, there was a device on WM6.5.5, somehow it was all easier with the settings and more convenient. I hope someone makes the firmware with it.

Post has been editedbileman - 29.08.11, 09:47

Rep: (27)
Bileman @ 08/29/2011, 10:28*
Yes, even in the SMS menu there is no banal copy-paste

I recommend to install for thisxTaskand enable options thereexpand Copy / Past and in field .
Super, and there is also a task manager and colored strips for the battery and memory and gesture control, and much more.
In shortxTask greatly expands the capabilities of regular firmware! : yes2:

Post has been editedsam007 - 29.08.11, 21:47

flashed on 00C Lightweight firmware, it seems like it’s moving faster, but there is a question for experts, on the initial screen (if you remove Standard Windows) and choose the type of calendar, sms, etc., then on the lower taskbar there are 2 buttons, PHONE and Set , The phone is clear, I press, I get into the phone with the keyboard, and the second Set button opens me. menu for setting signals, and time zone, QUESTION, please tell me where in the registry, will this button be reassigned to contacts?
Start-PARAMETERS-PERSONAL-BUTTONS- do not offer, there are settings only for 2 buttons (physically present on the device), that is, the CAMERA button on the right, and the cartoon button (with a triangle inside the upper right corner of the body), I ask about program buttons on the lower taskbar of the island.

Yello @ 08/30/2011, 11:18*
and the second Set button opens to me. menu for setting signals, and time zone, QUESTION, please tell me where in the registry, will this button be reassigned to contacts?

SKTools \ settings \ buttons \ (soft key 2 inscription = write your own, e.g. contacts. Soft key 2 way = specify your own)

dd388,
SKTools \ settings \ buttons \ (soft key 2 inscription = write your own, e.g. contacts. Soft key 2 way = specify your own)

I'm sorry. You probably don’t understand, I’m interested in how to do it without SKTools so that when you click Set, (I don’t care what it's called), you can immediately get into CONTACTS, and for this you need to fix the registry, so I ask which branch to edit and what exactly register?

<soft key 2 path = specify your>-this means specifying the path, windows \ addrbook.Ink, and when you click Set, contacts will open

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 09/14/19, 05:02