Order for pc programs

Rep: (2308)
The order for the program to your PC

SOS! пїЅ | Selection of network equipment пїЅ | Selection of components for BBпїЅ | HDD selection and discussion пїЅ | Selection and discussion of SSD пїЅ | LiveCD / DVD / USB пїЅ | Problems with BB пїЅ | Overclocking talk пїЅ | Discussion flash drives пїЅ | Network setup пїЅ | Search software for PC пїЅ | PC software catalog | Antivirus пїЅ | Windows vista пїЅ | Windows xp пїЅ | Discussion Ubuntu Linux пїЅ | Windows 7 пїЅ | Windows 8 пїЅ | Windows 9 пїЅ | Hackintosh on PC пїЅ | Smoker "Tehnotrepalki" пїЅ | Free software catalog | Internet software пїЅ | Multimedia пїЅ | Operating system care programs пїЅ | MustHave Programs пїЅ | Education and business пїЅ | Drivers пїЅ | Windows interface пїЅ | Game programs пїЅ | Iron reviews пїЅ

This topic will contain a list and discussion of orders for the program for the PC!

New orders please arrange in the appropriate form:

1) a brief and informative description in a few words
2) a detailed description, pictures, and other TK.
3) Are you willing to pay for the creation of the program?
All trade on the forum is only allowed in Flea market section.
4) whether a solution is found? (Does this kind of program for the PC? If yes, link)
5) a, for which the necessary program
6) Is the source needed
7) whether the choice of language is important implementation (programming)

Theme rules:
  • Do not break spelling, write correctly.
  • Do not distribute unverified or false information!
  • Instead of the words "Thank you" usePicture
  • If you have less than 15 messages - click on the button.Pictureon the message where you were helped, and write thanks.
  • Messages violatingForum RulesandRules section "My computer"will be deleted!
  • Do not impose your opinion - just recommend!
  • When answering the topic justify your answer. Otherwise, the message can be regarded as stuffing posts and deleted! And the author of the post is punished in accordance withRules section "My Computer"
  • Warez software for PC, as well as the OS itself, is forbidden on the forum!

An important rule for the theme:
2.4 It is forbidden to place ads, exchange and purchase something. All trade on the forum can only see Flea!
Messages about the sale \ purchase \ exchange will be deleted, a repeated punishment may follow!

Rules of the section "My Computer (Desktop)"

Post has been editedKOT-BE3DEXOD - 05.03.16, 10:59

Rep: (4)
I'm afraid to make a mistake topic, moderators if that move the topic back on track)
People who can create unpretentious and primitive program (not only) pay attention to this topic.
In short, we need a program (for Windows XP / 7) which will give the answer to the question (question and answers strictly defined, which are available in the library)
eg:
to let the program has such an option (add a question) and (add an answer)
I create questions, and then they do the answers himself, the fact that he would have then the user (when I'll create a lot of answers) introduced the questions and getting to them earlier by the answers, that's all)
Only more I would like that to be present during such functions as add a question (to the already created a couple of "question and answer") in such a way at 2 different issues would have to 1 (or more responses) and vice versa (which would have 1 question was 2 or more replies).
so it would be more to push back a little good features), but I'm afraid to create a big issue, because even interested in that will scare a lot of "bukovok"))
who are interested please contact me (write a message here, or HP)
unfortunately that means to thank the creator of a program does not have, well, at least Like put))

Rep: (0)
1) program to install packaged applications from the PC to the phone Android.
2) a program that can be installed (without dancing with tambourines) applications on the Android phone with your PC.
3) ready, if I am completely satisfied with the project.
4) the approximate functional tut-http: //savagemessiahzine.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=345461
5) Windows.
6) Yes, we have.
7) no.

Rep: (2)
How do you like the idea? : D

Attached images
Attached Image
Attached Image

Post has been editedovden97 - 24.01.13, 14:18

Rep: (2308)
ovden97,
I like =)

Rep: (1)
I hope I will be heard. We need a program for cheating money, items, and because To cheat all the money and things and had to cheat search of things was by id and money on zncheniyam. Please do

Hello, you need a program Boat to play online pokerist.com. Windows 7

Rep: (965)
And now let's normal. Only accept orders for programs not related to cheating. Orders bots are not accepted. If your order meets the above conditions, look, and not too many things you want. Ie, for example, consolidates the two programs into one, as requested by one person a few posts above, you no one will. If your order meets all the conditions above, then put online, it is possible for someone will take;)

Post has been editedAnd42 - 08.09.13, 17:03

Rep: (27)
In MyPhoneExplorer has control function smartphone. There is a window, and the mouse can be juzat it. This slows down the program, you can somehow or create a fixed a counterpart, and may have an alternative?

Rep: (965)
MasSar,
Create an analogue will be very not easy. Most likely no one will not do. Try to contact the developer of the program and describe the situation to him. I think he will help you;)

1) a brief and informative description in a few words
- Accounting and movement of technical equipment.

2) a detailed description, pictures, and other TK.
- Give the PM.

3) Are you ready to pay for the creation of the program?
- Yes.

4) whether a solution is found? (Does this kind of program for the PC? If yes, link)
- No (How 1C, Material not suitable).

5) a, for which the necessary program
- Wondows XP / 7/8 (x86, x64).
- Over time, and under Android.

6) Is the source needed
- Not. Provided further cooperation.

7) whether the choice of language is important implementation (programming).
- On Windows, in addition to Java.

Rep: (2)
Hello I need a program Ivanovo propisets.

Rep: (590)
Friends, forum users. Help is needed. Because I do not know where else to turn, ask for help here.
It is necessary to make a launcher for an application. I outline in detail.

There is an applicationX . It is connected to two sites and at one server ip: port.
On Web sites, some information, such as information about updates, news, etc ...
And here at the IP address with the port engine. Obtained. The application server is running>customer>server.
There is a continuous exchange of information between them and the application to run, it uses its own, specific IP address to the port.

So, the challenge is how to write a program, for example in C #, so my programX ,
It was connected yet to the local host, a la 127.0.0.1. And if you want, I could specify some other address.

For example, I have successfully redirected hosts use information on funds and does not work that trick with the IP address. So it turns out,
that the application still communicates with the server and can not get the hang of it the screen, so that I can successfully redirect it wherever I want.

I will be glad of any help.

kotoroya need a program could define kordinaty subscribers in real time, for example, I am calling on the programe such as Skype or viber on cell phone number of the network cells +7900000 ..... and me when answering my call on the other side people when picked up tube I would show him nastoyaschee place position.
MY ЕЛ[email protected]

Rep: (1963)
* viktor1988060119880601,
This function must be of your service, just have corporate clients, when run a network subscriber group can request via SMS to find out exactly where the user is located in this group.
Software that can monitor polzovatelyamy bypassing the operator - it is criminal liability of the zone.

In general, the program needs unremarkable. Will look something like this: there will be 10 fields in each field, you can enter a number, after entering the program automatically to that number would be added every 10 minutes number 5 and output the result in the same cell. If you think that I am not something you have written to me ready code, prompt in what direction to dig (do not need to write that I need to fully explore a particular programming language because I need only this program and all) that is, the right words in a search engine to find clues. If there are already existing programs similar to what I need, please email me their name. Thanks in advance, I do not think that something is required of you.

1) The program frontend for the tablet on Windows 8.1 Prestigio multpad visconte
2) I plan to use the tablet as an on-board computer on the vehicle. Need a shell program that can:
a) Calling the tablet from sleep when you connect the charging and send to sleep when disconnected
b) display the parameters and errors from the controller to elm327, media player, a navigation program
c) to switch between different screens in a simple manner
d) support various skins
3) a large amount is not ready
4) failed to find iCar DS and Centrafuse. On this plate, no properly worked.http://www.pccar.ru/forumdisplay.php?f=28There's something there, but mostly either under the old version of the Windows, or on Android
5) Windows 8.1 with Bing
6) whether the source code is not needed
7) No

Dear forum users!
I need a program to c ++ for windows, which, when you start the program scans the entire system and the output shows the list of all installed software, but other than that it should work with removable media, ie, I put the flash drive and the program runs. I am willing to pay. Sources are needed. The program is necessary for the thesis. Write to the PM.

Rep: (24)
Hello.
We need a program (or script or anything that could be described later).

1) At the set time (day-month-year) displayed a message, with adjustable intervals, a message can be zakryt.Vo second set time the computer is turned off or blocked.

2) The program must be easily customizable (enter date of beginning of the warning or blocking off dates, warning text) .Programma must be in the startup, with the ability to turn off safe mode (access to a computer there) .Sovmestimost with XP, 7, (8, 10 is desirable but not obligatory). "Stealth" for antivirusnikov desirable.

3) Payment is possible.

4) I have not found.

5) XP, Win7

6) It is desirable.

3) None.

Post has been editedmegavolt @ ru - 14.12.15, 20:55
Reason for editing: psychic narugal)))

Rep: (2160)
M
Since the rules are not always read in the cap have been added to the main points that should be followed. One of the most important I want to note
2.4 It is forbidden to place ads, exchange and purchase something. All trade on the forum can only see Flea!
Messages about the sale \ purchase \ exchange will be deleted, a repeated punishment may follow!

Rules of the section "My Computer (Desktop)"
Because the latest posts, with a clear attempt to trade have been removed.

Hello! I do not know where to write in the forum, give advice, please contact:
I want at the store put a touch screen and the second to connect to a computer Monica. To the people watching if you want examples of our work. Often we need to show that as a yes.
but of course, do not want to make customers climbed on the desktop, and even more so - for me there anything.
those. ideally suited to people Monica and sees only the folders with names in that pokes. The JPG photo. about 2-3 Giga. Well, the simple visualization such as forward / backward through the folder tree.
You can advise something? There is already such a program or it is necessary to develop?

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 03/06/20, 16:56