VAF ThemeTools | A tool for creating themes wm6.5.x ...

Rep: (372)
VAF ThemeTools
version 1.0_b

Last update of the program in the header:3.06.2011

Attached Image
Add. screenshots
Attached ImageAttached ImageAttached Image

Description:
Via "VAF ThemeTools "The process of creating themes for wm6.5.x becomes much easier and faster, you just have to draw a good graphics and create the color scheme (in the program) for your future themes.
The program works in a place with the programCabIntegr Creating designs for her "cab" - "tsk" files.
Before working withVAF ThemeTools set SK Software CabIntegr .

Opportunities:
  • Setting up the system color (font color, background, etc.) that will be used in the subject line.
  • Saving and loading of finished color schemes.
  • Creating themes for screens:QVGA , WQVGA , VGA , WVGA , HVGA .

• Powered by the above screen (in portrait mode).

Step by step instructions for creating topics in the Help of the program (be sure to read).
----------------
Requirements:
NET CF -not less than v 2.0
SK Software CabIntegr
----------------
Download:
Version 1.0_b CAB: Attached fileVAF_ThemeTools_v1.0_b.cab (886.58 KB)

----------------
Important information!
Who does not work collected by theme (especially true for devicesHTC ), Trying to put a version of CabIntegr 1.1.05 ..

Post has been edited18storm - 25.04.12, 13:12
Reason for editing: Corrected description

Request to the users:
Write and upload screenshots of the possible gaps in the graphics of elements already existing topics as program configuration files have been created on the basis of the (possibly not fully) from our forum, eto regards screensVGA, WVGA, HVGA and especially .
--------------
More please put screens etogo window:
Attached Image
screensVGA or WVGA and HVGA .

Post has been edited18storm - 04.06.11, 21:12

Rep: (1)
Thanks to the program valuable, but how to paint the top and bottom bar, if only in Photoshop? I want to issue divays under the "old days" -Standard Windows (Default Windows), MB Does anyone have a ready base graphics.
---------------------
Attached Image

Mikhailus,
Why current Photoshop, and can be the beast "PocketArtists" -om draw :), graphics Unfortunaly not.

PS The program does not make for wm6.5 threads (upper trigger (threads are obtained incorrect)), while only wm6.5.x (lower trigger).

Post has been edited18storm - 18.01.12, 02:28

Rep: (60)
18storm @ 18.06.2011, 21:23*
in principle, the creation of themes for wm6.5.x (lower trigger) is fully up and running well is almost nothing to add

And yet I want to add that it does not work :( Nichrome
Setup create prog .cab with the same name .tsk inside it, in the registry, there are no keys in the Today section, okromya default CutCopyPasteControl, Keys and Toolbar.
All the rest (Bubble, ListView, Menu, etc.) completely demolished with the corresponding result.

Post has been editedBlasterKey - 17.01.12, 13:34

BlasterKey @ 17.1.2012, 14:31*
And yet I want to add that it does not work :( Nichrome

Can not be!,
with prog etoy I have created more than one topic for wm6.5h (with starting at the bottom) ...
Setup create prog .cab with the same name .tsk inside it, in the registry, there are no keys in the Today section, okromya default CutCopyPasteControl, Keys and Toolbar.
All the rest (Bubble, ListView, Menu, etc.) completely demolished with the corresponding result.

Created by cab to the studio ...

18storm @ 17.01.2012, 17:40*
Can not be!

Can: D

18storm @ 17.01.2012, 17:40*
with prog etoy I have created more than one topic for wm6.5h (with starting at the bottom) ...

That's what I wanted the theme to start the bottom to create a ...

Cub in the studio:Attached fileThemeTest.cab(398.85 KB)

BlasterKey ,
theme make out all the necessary keys are present there:
Attached fileThemeTest_tsk_reg.zip(3,07 KB)

To check made more themes for your screen:
Attached Image
although I have now is wm6.5 but all the keys (inherent wm6.5.x) after activation of the theme on the site:
Attached Image
Just rebuilt for the theme of your screen, try:
Attached filetest_theme.zip(397.54 KB)

---
Everything works!,
may try to reinstall a program to re ...

Post has been edited18storm - 17.01.12, 19:28

18storm @ 17.01.2012, 20:25*
theme make out, there are present all the necessary keys

I also saw her make out and keys, the problem is that they are in the registry do not want to be prescribed. And if you register them manually (.reg file), then after the soft-reseta or activate the theme, they are cleared. IMHO CabIntegr kosyachit, that's why files WinCE CAB manager does not accept.

18storm @ 17.01.2012, 20:25*
Just rebuilt for the theme of your screen, try:

I Tried - works. I collect at - does not work. Nifiga not understand. Version CabIntegr 1.1.0.7, version OC CE 5.2.21690

BlasterKey,
Try reinstalling and CabIntegr ThemeTools and again ..
UTB can still be the case in the firmware or the manager .. (based on the fact that it gathered my topic you went).

18storm @ 18.01.2012, 02:53*
Try reinstalling and CabIntegr ThemeTools and again ..

I tried, to no avail.

18storm @ 18.01.2012, 02:53*
UTB can still be the case in the firmware or the manager .. (based on the fact that it gathered my topic you went).

So I have any third-party themes are, except that its does not want to meet. Tried to leave it by default: Generate a color scheme with preset colors in the program, the schedule indicated in the folder with the program - the same result.
I did the firmware itself, there is nothing superfluous and change something in it is not a problem. Maybe it's in the build of Windows? The topic was CabIntegrinfaproblems, I have errors CabIntegr betrays but oddly his sausage when selecting the file.

BlasterKey @ 18.1.2012, 17:50*
Maybe it's in the build of Windows? The topic was CabIntegrinfaproblems,

May be..
I CabIntegr error does not issue but oddly his sausage when selecting the file.

UTB when used alone "CabIntegr" -a ?,
if yes then probably build of the matter ..
If the App. with "ThemeTools", then it is not sausage UTB UTB made automated deysviya,
.. That is, when you click in "ThemeTools" buttons "to create tsk" - "to create a cab" run "CabIntegr" - automatically selects the project, and so on, we can only specify a folder to save.
-----
The point is not exactly in the "ThemeTools" -e but rather "CabIntegr" does not work correctly in the build of thine (vit collected me theme went).

18storm @ 18.01.2012, 18:51*
If the App. with "ThemeTools", then it is not sausage UTB UTB made automated deysviya,

CabIntegr my sausage in the dialogue select the file save location, where open the folder list, the list is in this for some time including jerk bottom scrollbar. With ThemeTools it has nothing to do, this is purely cant CabIntegr. Try it today or tomorrow to collect the firmware on another build of (23152).

Nifiga not help flashing: a different build of the same. But I found out why CabIntegr sausage: it uTask tried to position windows at the bottom start to adjust.

BlasterKey,
UTB seen devaysa feature ..
people do not really even want otpisyvatsya (~ 350 races) who works as a ..
so maybe it was used, and it is clear why, and because of what ...

Rep: (43)
Good afternoon. I want to unpack the cab with the subject, to replace some files, and re-pack. Unpack cabintegr, I replace, pack in the cab, install - the theme does not appear in the selection dialog.
Attached fileMinimalistic_love.zip(880.06 KB)

If anyone can take a look at your leisure ... It is necessary to replace the main image and the upper and lower bars, and all ... Like all altered pictures attached. Thanks in advance

pavel-auto78,
try:
Attached filema_loy_minimalistic_love.cab(164.42 KB)

Rep: (43)
18storm
Thank you, friend, what you need. By the way, I understand that this program allows you to do the theme from scratch, but can not edit existing themes?

pavel-auto78,
Exactly,
from scratch ...

Rep: (3)
Shoot, they tell me please, what is the worry?

the program itself runs all ok!
.Tsk I create a theme and then want to create a .cab. Select "create a cab" choose tsk. I've done everything . Well, here begins the problem, theme graphics where it disappears (software, bars, etc.), although the installation path points to the graphics folder. Maybe someone knows how to fix it?

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 31/05/20, 20:51