> Attention!

In topics with collections of skins questions and discussions are prohibited! Please read the topic headings carefully.

Skins Wisbar Advanced Desktop, discussion | Discussion and creation of skins for WAD

Rep: (601)
This topic only discusses skins forWisbar Advance Desktop
Questions about the work of the program ask here:Wisbar Advance Desktop, Changing Today - Virtual Desktop
Ready skins lay out here:Wisbar Advanced, Advanced Desktop skins, collection

Theme rules:

• For offtop I will send to RO
  • For non-compliance with the rules - in the RO
  • For repeated violation of the rules - in the RO
  • We thank the authors for raising their reputation.

Notes:

- The reputation of other participants can be affected by any user who has collected 15 useful posts. If you can’t do it yourself, use the "Complaint" button and tell the moderator who you want to change your reputation.

Additional links:

Forum Rulessavagemessiahzine.com
Rules of conduct in the "Ornaments"
Skins and themes - taking orders to create
Requests and suggestions for the section, Improving the section together!

========================================================

Dear friends!

Before to post a question and WAD1 WAD2much to ask to get acquainted with some of my instructions- believe me, so you will save a lot of time and effort - many questions have been painted in detail, and you will not have to wait for an answer, you will understand just by reading the existing management.

Information for users WAD1

1) Be sure to read !!!
Theme Installation FAQ
2) as a means WBA2 / WAD issue device in the style of a desktop computer (Vista)
Attached filevista.zip(402.92 KB)

For users WAD2

Attached ImageAttached Image

___User's manual_____ A guide to creating the

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
Also I recommend to use the search engine in the topic keyword - a very useful feature.
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

If you want to add the list of instructions - leave the posts on this subject in this topic - will fill cap manual as they become available.

Thank you for understanding!

Post has been editedlapis21 - 01.11.11, 15:16
Reason for editing: + from RatiborNorilsk

Rep: (14)
why these skins weigh so much, she prog 1meg and skin 5 megs?

Rep: (5)
Let's say I of the pieces 10 ponastavil and nivodnoy no desktop ikonok.postavit their way nelzya.podskazhite pozhalusta.ili I just bolbes :(

Rep: (63)
Picture

For Vista ONE file frome202 NETU the topic itself (windows) with grass ...

Help those who have ...

Post has been editedEugene4880 - 11.11.05, 15:38

Rep: (6)
Salo, 24.10.05 19:48:40
living creature tried to put Sony Ericsson S700 Qvga author: crash; provided by JUVS
from the topicWisbar Advanced 2 Skins & Suits ?
such sonierika really get to jam?

By the way I've found in the same archive wallpaper broken :(
It opens only part of the file

Rep: (990)
Eugene4880 @ 11.11.05 05:37:58

For Vista ONE file frome202 NETU the topic itself (windows) with grass ...

Help those who have ...

As far as I remember, it vsegolish current update to Vista BETA ONE topic and there and there archive JPEG for WAD. And she Tiomka be archived Vista BETA ONE, or in extreme cases it is in the Windows Vista theme

alexxxxxx @ 10.11.05 19:04:20
Let's say I of the pieces 10 ponastavil and nivodnoy no desktop ikonok.postavit their way nelzya.podskazhite pozhalusta.ili I just bolbes :(

Well, let's icons do not appear to have a program that is being implemented in Cator, the name of her WizBar Desktop

Salo @ 12.11.05 08:47:51
Salo, 24.10.05 19:48:40
living creature tried to put Sony Ericsson S700 Qvga author: crash; provided by JUVS
from the topicWisbar Advanced 2 Skins & Suits ?
such sonierika really get to jam?

By the way I've found in the same archive wallpaper broken :(
It opens only part of the file

I've found it normal, I before you change the device collects this topic.

Rep: (5)
E202 @ 13/11/05 10:05:54
alexxxxxx, 10.11.05 19:04:20

Well, let's icons do not appear to have a program that is being implemented in Cator, the name of her WizBar Desktop

Thanks agromnoe! : Yahoo:

Rep: (96)
Damn, who would do DOOM 3 themes for the CCP, as in a game the main character was ...

Rep: (49)
ehh, updated the cap in a subject with themes ... some 60 skins, without taking into account the different versions and updates ... More complete collection is not even on offsayte wa =)
Thanks to anyone who helps =)

The only request, especially to the E202, do not post links and zaachivat skins here (this is for the most part belongs to you previously published LINC). If not difficult, perezalil them. I would like to have everything in one vial and absolutely independently. It is possible to fasten it to the site =)

Rep: (63)
I'm sorry, but Sonyericsson S700 topic and not downloaded.
says broken archive.

P.S.

And Expea 2 QVGA no topic itself * .tsk

Post has been editedEugene4880 - 17.11.05, 15:22

Ztrel0cK @ 17.11.05 01:15:09
ehh, updated the cap in a subject with themes ... some 60 skins, without taking into account the different versions and updates ... More complete collection is not even on offsayte wa =)
Thanks to anyone who helps =)

The only request, especially to the E202, do not post links and zaachivat skins here (this is for the most part belongs to you previously published LINC). If not difficult, perezalil them. I would like to have everything in one vial and absolutely independently. It is possible to fasten it to the site =)

ok, povozmozhnosti'll do it))

Rep: (1)
Who can make a theme "OSX Garage Sale 2" qVGA

Eugene4880 @ 17.11.05 04:14:57
I'm sorry, but Sonyericsson S700 topic and not downloaded.
says broken archive.

P.S.

And Expea 2 QVGA no topic itself * .tsk

I downloaded and checked, everything is fine. Look at the problem.

Rep: (96)
Archive with OSX Garage Sale 2 broken, and leykeridzhe no link ...

Undead @ 17.11.05 09:56:20
Archive with OSX Garage Sale 2 broken, and leykeridzhe no link ...

it is there, it seems the current section skins for VisBar Desktop. ps and then fix that :)

Rep: (6)
e202 If you have stayed archive Sony Ericsson "S700 Qvga author: crash; provided by JUVS"
big request, separately laid out a file "VistaWallS700.PNG" path such Sony_Ericsson_QVGA.zip \ Sony Ericsson \ SES700I \ VistaWallS700.PNG

Thanks in advance, the problem is only in it as wallpaper file.

Salo @ 17.11.05 12:07:15
e202 If you have stayed archive Sony Ericsson "S700 Qvga author: crash; provided by JUVS"
big request, separately laid out a file "VistaWallS700.PNG" path such Sony_Ericsson_QVGA.zip \ Sony Ericsson \ SES700I \ VistaWallS700.PNG

Thanks in advance, the problem is only in it as wallpaper file.

webfile.ru/639657
Filename - VistaWallS700.rar,
size of 185 KB. File number assigned 639 657,
it will be available to 24.11.2005 23:57.

Rep: (1348)
Throw good Temko VGA for WA2 on WM2005: help:

MagLite @ 18.11.05 08:33:37
Throw good Temko VGA for WA2 on WM2005: help:

pzhalusta;)

Wisbar Advanced 2 Skins & Suits

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 25/05/20, 20:16