> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

44 pagesV  1 2 3 4 5 6 > »  

> Wexler Book T5001 | TFT color
Picnik
Message#1
31.05.11, 14:47
Will live!
[offline]

Group: Honorary Gameday
Messages 6838
Check in: 30.01.08
Samsung Galaxy S7 EDGE SM-G935F

DiscussionWexler Book T5001
Discussion | Description | FAQ| Firmware "

Review reader from forumchanin

Post has been editedPicnik - 29.12.11, 16:03
konvar
Message#2
31.05.11, 09:54
Novice
[offline]

Group: Active users
Messages 37
Check in: 05.03.09
RoverPC C6

I bought this miracle on the stock 5+ for 2499.
In general, everyone is happy, but I do not understand it is charging by USB or not?
The slider of the bat indicator stays in place and Akum is warm from the bottom.
Charged with charging from Sams, but it does not exist.
In short, to buy a charge or not, someone will tell (2 hours already connected to the computer as there were 2 sticks left, that is, it does not charge but does not discharge (the screen is on)) ????

e5001 and t7001 are generally different, in the last topic I forgot to point out that this is t, izvyanki! (already 3 hours without changes, on the internet info is contradictory)

Post has been editedkonvar - 31.05.11, 10:11
Reason for editing: additional info

--------------------
Every year a new 4th wizard!
konvar
Message#3
01.06.11, 08:30
Novice
[offline]

Messages 37
Check in: 05.03.09
RoverPC C6

From USB, it is still charging, only it is necessary to make a minimum backlight and wait a day, it can be changed in the firmware so that the screen does not burn all the time when the computer is connected, at this time the device itself still works only as a USB flash drive.

I bought a shorter charge and I'm not worried.

Everything only works for me; the radio didn’t catch it yet, I’m shorter than the price, but now I’d probably buy the Rover Pad for 4500, they have a sale, but there are more possibilities and a screen, although the quality is only 0.5 - 1 year!

By device:

buttons work loudly but you can flick through
remembers the story, and the book can be read up by making 2 clicks
backlight even min. for reading at night - bright

Oh, yes, I forgot, I will buy a tablet when the RAM is min. 1 gig because I do not have enough on the 512 note and browser games and the paging file is not created.

--------------------
Every year a new 4th wizard!
jentoss
Message#4
01.06.11, 20:46
User
[offline]

Group: Friendssavagemessiahzine.com
Messages 74
Check in: 05.06.09
Xiaomi Redmi Note 6 Pro 4/64

So that the backlight does not burn when charging, you need to set the auto-off of the screen backlight (for example, seconds) in the settings and everything will be OK. Another thing, I noticed that this setting and some more randomly reset to default. And since the device is very good, especially the price of 2500 rubles)))).
jentoss
Message#5
02.06.11, 08:49
User
[offline]

Messages 74

I decided to make a mini-review of the device for those interested. As use will complement.

Equipment:in the presence of the book itself, the stylus, usb cable, instructions, 2 stickers with the symbols of "Metro 2033". There is no cover, headphones too. For its price (it took in the "five" for 2500r) it is normal, but the feeling does not leave that the manufacturer zazhlobil something
Assembly:quality enough, all the details are well-fitted to each other, there is a metal strip around the perimeter of the butt (I have a bronze color), no squeaks, no dangles, the plastic looks cheap, but does not cause disgust, the buttons are tight, emit characteristic clicks.
Screen:5 inches, touch, resistive, viewing angles are good, the backlight is uniform, the grain is normal, the eyes are not sore, it responds normally to both the stylus and the fingers.
Stylus:complete, sits dead in its nest (see how it will be next), entirely of plastic, thin, to the touch some flimsy.
External speaker:It seemed to me that the device was quite loud for this size, at the level of an average mobile phone, at least in a quiet room, the volume is more than enough, but what about the metro will not even begin;).
Memory card:not tested.
Headphone Sound:not tested.
Charging:from the usb port of the computer or any suitable network charger. How much does the battery really hold? I don’t know yet, as well as how long it takes to fully charge the device. What is characteristic, if the charge comes from the computer, then the device must be removed from the computer, the home screen will appear on the book, and if the backlight is set to, say 30 (this is the maximum), the device’s screen will go out after that time and will not light up charging
Software part - reader:navigation to solid 5, you can go to a readable book in 2 clicks, 4 fonts are preset, 6 color schemes, the font size changes, but I would also like a slightly larger font, the backlight brightness has 7 gradations, sufficient for any reading conditions (IMHO). The declared formats open regularly, pdf opens VERY slowly (even the native instruction: lol :), djvu and doc do not understand (and it is not stated, but wanted), there is no content in fb2. There are bookmarks, go to any page by number, the pages are scrolled with both buttons and "fingers on the screen." For each book, everything is personalized (the font, its size, background, etc.), although I didn’t smoke why B). I also noticed when reading fb2, if you start to quickly flip through the pages, then the next page starts to be seen, but it happens quickly and is therefore not critical.
Soft part - the rest:I was pleased with the video player, very quickly opened everything I gave him (a few small avi and mkv) and started to show regularly (without brakes). The audio player is notable for showing hieroglyphs instead of Russian tags, although there may be a problem in the tags themselves (xs). Also in the presence of a notebook for creating notes with a virtual keyboard, the utility is dubious (IMHO), but in the framework of the touch screen is interesting.

Impressions:I liked the device, and as a reader (for which I was purchased in the first place), and as a media player, easy, convenient. Something is too small navigation icons for my fingers (far from children), but the stylus helps out. The glitch is noticed until one: sometimes after turning off the device, the settings for the device off time when idle and the screen backlight time are reset, but so far it is not particularly annoying. Well, according to tradition (or by habit) - we are waiting for new firmware with all sorts of goodies!

Post has been editedBamboo - 02.06.11, 12:29
Reason for editing: no more than 3 smiles
mizzle
Message#6
03.06.11, 17:53
Visitor
[offline]

Messages 26
Check in: 03.06.11

How to understand what is charging? Neither when connected via USB, nor when charging from the network - the indicator does not change. Is the book charging at all?
jentoss
Message#7
04.06.11, 04:06
User
[offline]

Messages 74

The book is fully charged for about 6 hours, if during this time nothing has changed - a book for an exchange.
mrbrooks
Message#8
06.06.11, 12:02
a guest
[offline]

Group: Users
Messages 2
Check in: 15.10.10

mizzle @ 06/03/2011, 18:53*
How to understand what is charging? Neither when connected via USB, nor when charging from the network - the indicator does not change. Is the book charging at all?

This is a bug that developers recognize. promise to fix in updates.
It is recommended to keep six hours for makeup, and at the same time to turn out the backlight from always for 5 seconds. Type will otherwise charge forever.

What I don’t like the most is scaling pdf in landscape mode. no ice I hope that the guys will finish the software.
danil-dart
Message#9
06.06.11, 12:33
a guest
[offline]

Messages 6
Check in: 12.07.10
ZTE Blade L2

After two cycles of discharge-charging, the book shows no signs of life. Neither during charging nor when connected to a PC.
Can somehow make totalresset? : - [
carpen
Message#10
07.06.11, 17:51
User
[offline]

Messages 58
Check in: 26.02.07
HP iPAQ hx4700

The question is - I have a pdf, without scaling, it doesn’t open up on the whole screen (huge fields remain on all sides) - can I think of something?
In general, raw firmware, quite ...
mizzle
Message#11
07.06.11, 19:13
Visitor
[offline]

Messages 26
Check in: 03.06.11

2 jentoss - thanks with charging figured out. Another question - it is stated that the format of the microSD card is supported. Is microSDHC supported?
jentoss
Message#12
08.06.11, 05:04
User
[offline]

Messages 74

mizzle
Mizzle @ 06/07/2011, 10:13 PM*
Is microSDHC supported?

You can find out only by experience))).
mezen
Message#13
08.06.11, 10:21
Visitor
[offline]

Messages 28
Check in: 19.08.07
Sharp Aquos S2 4/64 (SS2)

Is microSDHC supported?

I put the flash drive on 4Gb sdhc, everything works without problems
lena__68
Message#14
08.06.11, 13:04
a guest
[offline]

Messages 3
Check in: 08.06.11
Sony Ericsson Vivaz

Is there a cover for this book?
mezen
Message#15
08.06.11, 16:18
Visitor
[offline]

Messages 28
Check in: 19.08.07
Sharp Aquos S2 4/64 (SS2)

Lena__68 @ 06/08/2011, 16:04*
Is there a cover for this book?

Wexler site for salehttp://wexler.ru/home/products/44/293
jentoss
Message#16
09.06.11, 05:08
User
[offline]

Messages 74

Is microSDHC supported?

I tried the flash drive from the micro sdhc A-Data 16Gb class4 tablet - everything works fine.

Post has been editedjentoss - 09.06.11, 05:10
Reason for editing: ochepyatki
carpen
Message#17
09.06.11, 11:33
User
[offline]

Messages 58
Check in: 26.02.07
HP iPAQ hx4700

Herediscussion of the device in Vkontakte, like the developers are there.
jentoss
Message#18
10.06.11, 12:51
User
[offline]

Messages 74

A new firmware for our device has been released:http://wexler.ru/drivers/1.0.8_v1.0.8.zip

Changes from the base firmware version:

1. Optimized the process of charging the device.
2. Reduced charging time for a device from a PC USB port. The average charge time of the device does not exceed 4.5 hours now.
3. Added a visual indication of the process of charging the device.
4. While charging the device, the book screen automatically goes out after 5s (if the book is not in PC connection mode).
5. Improved device stability when switching to power saving mode.
6. Improved support and speed of opening PDF files.
7. Added new features to the PDF reader.
8. Fixed some grammatical interface errors.
9. Other minor improvements.
mrbrooks
Message#19
10.06.11, 15:29
a guest
[offline]

Messages 2
Check in: 15.10.10

jentoss, reflash? and how is it? share your impressions?
In particular, scaling pdf improved or just as enchanting.

In the "vkontaktika" it seems like the firmware was a little troll. truth author does not cause trust.

Post has been editedmrbrooks - 10.06.11, 15:31
bol123
Message#20
10.06.11, 23:17
Old resident
[offline]

Messages 925
Check in: 10.11.08
Philips Xenium V816

Hello! : hemp:
Gave me just now is a miracle. Here I sit and understand what's what: yes2:
jentoss
A new firmware for our device has been released:http://wexler.ru/drivers/1.0.8_v1.0.8.zip

I have in the "Information about the system" version of the firmware 1.0.8. : blink:

--------------------
To criticize is to prove to the author that he did not do it the way I would if I could.
Titanium Plugins. NeoMix project
fazan17
Message#21
10.06.11, 23:40
a guest
[offline]

Messages 3
Check in: 27.03.09

Is microSDHC supported?

Yes. Supported. 16 GB

44 pagesV  1 2 3 4 5 6 > »