> Important!

We strongly recommend to familiarize withRules section "Android - devices"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

Samsung GT-I9100 Galaxy S II - Marriage and Repair
-
What is your device
"white", no defects [ 2223 ] ** [29,78%]
"white" defects are present [ 1301 ] ** [17,43%]
"gray", no defects [ 2178 ] ** [29,18%]
"gray" defects are present [ 1043 ] ** [13,97%]
Your device has defects
Battery [ 391 ] ** [5,24%]
Screen [ 1347 ] ** [18,05%]
GPS [ 249 ] ** [3,34%]
Cameras [ 614 ] ** [8,23%]
Other [ 769 ] ** [10,3%]
No defects [ 4096 ] ** [54,88%]
Total votes: 7464

Rep: (663)
Marriage and RepairSamsung GT-I9100 Galaxy S II
PictureSamsung GT-I9100 Galaxy S II
Description | Discussion пїЅ | Purchase пїЅ | Accessories пїЅ | Firmware пїЅ | Modification of software and decorations пїЅ | Samsung GT-I9100 Galaxy S II - FAQ пїЅ | power usage пїЅ | Marriage and Repair пїЅ

Marriage (manufacturing defect) is a product that does not meet the quality standards, specifications and other regulatory and technical documentation, which was adopted by the country's legislation, technological rules of the enterprise or other similar regulatory documents.

Marriage is not (like it or not)
  • The yellowness of the screen. (Seen when the brightness is less than 15%, the intensity varies depending on the firmware.)
  • Pink spot on the photo (not always and not at all).
  • dark pixel - less than two inclusive (distance between each pixel, less than 20 mm)
  • Slow operation of automatic brightness control. (try to solvepatchfrom uvPako777)
  • The corners of the rim around the display may be lower in one corner, (most likely the assembly will not be considered a marriage)
  • On a black background, in complete darkness, some spots are visible (it is not necessary to look at the black background in complete darkness, they will not consider marriage anyway)
  • marriage does not count the blue light in the photo in the corners (this glitch represents the imperfection of the optical scheme of the device and manifests itself only in certain shooting conditions).

Remarked marriage:

Correction of problems with echo and noise reduction:

Faults

• Be mutually polite! We have to say on the forum "thank"by increasing reputation by clicking on the button +
  • If you have less than 15 messages, then click on the button.A complaintand let us know who helped you.
  • We kindly ask you to stick to the theme of the branch, to avoid flooding and offtopic!

Required of all to read!
Dear forum users!
Beginners, old-timers, regular readers and rare writers!

You have probably noticed that a large number of people, sometimes, are simply registered on the forum in order to“Somewhere quickly ask your question, get an answer and disappear”. We are not against such a turn of events and are always ready to help.
However, there is a limit to everything and your unwillingness to use the navigation on the forum, read the information already existing on the questions asked, as well as messages that are not on the subject of the topic - causes negative emotions ...

We call: if you are not sure - write in a personal moderator or curator - we will tell you where to turn.
People, understand that not following the Rules of the forum and sections - you create a lot of inconvenience to everyone, and then declare that the topic is a mess.

We hope for your understanding. You should not be offended by people who are doing everything for your convenience, but you, for your part, do not do anything in return and do not even consider it necessary to think that your"Quick"creates a lot of problems for other people.

Dear forum users! We also draw your attention to the fact that direct links to other sites, as well as posts not related to the topic of our branch and no longer relevant, will be deleted.
Sincerely, administration.

Post has been editedMgalex - 28.02.17, 11:02
Reason for editing: Marriage and Repair

Rep: (69)
Guys, I noticed that if you press the button with a fingernail on the edge of the home button, then cash in with a small crunch.
If you shake on the edges, it doesn’t sway a lot, is this so normal, or am I already very strong?

Rep: (0)
When image stabilization is on, auto flash does not work.
The phone is gray, the latest firmware is XWKE7

Check, please.

Rep: (21)
I have autoflash when stabilizing

Rep: (21)
From a marriage I can single out white spots on my gray phone on a screen against a gray background. Visible when you open the top curtain with buttons. Not annoying but not nice. Lit one pixel in red, too, does not interfere as almost skryu. And there is a pixel. Which is visible only when tested on a blue background. In normal work, he never saw him. Well, the spot on the camera is green, then pink, in general, no. I think here because of the lighting depends on autumn. Well, I don’t know if it’s not a marriage, it seems, but the shooting in full-head freaks me out because there is a zoom and it’s not removed. It comes from such fullhd alone.

When buying, the first viewed phone had a constantly burning red pixel, the second I did not find any flaws.

Rep: (1)
Sometimes the speaker wheezes during the conversation (the subscriber is almost inaudible) I think the marriage

Rep: (6)
when I turn on the speaker also rattles

sepam21 @ 05/30/2011, 23:08*
There is a software flaw in the camera, which is corrected by the latest firmware, which is not yet available for the PCT.

Can you please more?

Rep: (50)
It seems the development of the theme has gone with a yellow screen.Samsung Galaxy S II screens covered with yellow spots
In the Twitter, the Samsung answered that it was not vkurse, but in Russia there is a guarantee and a VIP service, so who needs to be exchanged.

Rep: (37)
Dsk79 @ 05/31/2011, 15:54*
Those. you buy a piece of plastic for more than 30 rubles, it breaks down after a couple of hours of doing nothing, and they express "regret" about this.

Return the warranty your "piece of plastic", what's the problem?

Rep: (9)
dsk79 @ 05/31/2011, 15:08*
In their technical support, to me, on the question of replacing the device in connection with a completely dead radio module, they said that it does not concern them and there is no VIP service

That is why I would advise you to buy a gray device, with a guarantee from a private SC. And I suspect that this private SC is no worse than the Samsung.

Post has been editedskill - 01.12.11, 14:29

Rep: (402)
dsk79 @ 05/31/2011, 17:10*
Etozh Eurosmert.

I returned the N8 purple to them 3 days after purchase. Claim pulnul in pursuit of the apparatus for a refund.THIS. After 10 days, according to the law, they phoned saying take the money.

Rep: (16)
dsk79 @ 05/31/2011, 17:10*
Etozh Eurosmert. Fuck it so easy to return. They took for examination, waiting for the result.

In vain they gave the phone, it was necessary to roll the claim and give it to the store where they bought the phone, and say that if they are inactive, I will use an independent examination, but then they will give more, the cost of the phone, for the examination, plus moral damage!

Rep: (50)
dsk79,
To take advantage of the VIP Service, the client needs to buy Samsung equipment marked with a special icon, and then register by calling 8-800-555-55-88 United VIP-support number (the call is free for all regions of Russia). After registration, the VIP-card will be sent to the address indicated by the client.

A source

Rep: (132)
afr0 @ 05/31/2011, 10:35 PM*
During a conversation with someone on the SGS2 heard interference ...

It seems that this disease was inherited from SGS1. I read a lot of complaints in the internet about these "tips", they also bother me, on all versions of the firmware and radio.
Sadness sad

Rep: (32)
It seems that this disease was inherited from SGS1. I read a lot of complaints in the internet about these "tips", they also bother me, on all versions of the firmware and radio. Sorrow

Hard made rezet full, like gone. I will still test if the problem remains, I will write about it (few people have the same problem - write about it in a personal ..)

I heard a couple of times that the body is heated very much under load. Who faced does affect the speed and body work?

Rep: (35)
afr0,
It was because of such interference that I sold the Galaxy S Captivate and it looks like the firmware does not help here, I tried almost everything and a bunch of different radio modules.

I do not pretend to be 100% true, but I discovered a pattern (for Captivate)
900MHz fonite
those. in conditions of poor reception, in your case - home
go to the window - the signal is amplified and the phone switches to 1800 \ 2100 MHz

Rep: (5)
Now I tried a call from the office - also barely distinguishable, but it makes a noise in the background. Principle, if not written - did not pay attention, but the presence is a fact. (PCT)

Rep: (29)
In general, the problem with the screen according to the data at the time of all SGS2 devices ... On the CDA, at least there is not a single proof that there is at least one cGs2 in the world without such a problem

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 07/05/19, 00:59