4 pagesV  « < 2 3 4 »  

> "Fish places" for the purchase of accessories | Discussing sellers, ebay and all that. Commerce is prohibited!
PACTAMAH
Message#1
30.05.11, 17:53
Severe oilman
[offline]

Group: Honorary Gameday
Messages 2491
Check in: 30.04.05
Apple iPhone 5s

Here we discuss only the features of the acquisition from certain vendors, or on ebay-e. Those. If you bought headphones from the seller X, in principle, you can unsubscribe in the relevant topic -Headphones / Headsets for iPhone / iPod Touch / iPad, but you can leave a small comment here.

Basically, the idea of ​​the topic is this: here we share useful links, experience and help those who are not very good at foreign languages.

Commerce in this topic is prohibited according to clause 4.23 “Publication of private announcements for the purpose of buying, selling or exchanging devices, accessories and other things is allowed only in the“ Flea market ”sections (for detailed rules, see the“ Flea market ”section). Only in the section "Commercial Services", you can get information about the conditions for placing ads in this section on the offer page. "
Garicusx
Message#62
22.04.19, 11:59
Visitor
[offline]

Group: Users
Messages 13
Check in: 22.01.16
Samsung Galaxy A7 (2017) SM-A720F / DS

Greetings
The guys have a Mac Mini 2007, it has DVI monitor output. On HDMI TV. I connected via DVI to HDMI adapter not native, the sound does not go on TV
Tell me, can anyone come across (sample in the photo) what kind of DVI cord or adapter is needed, and where can I get a suitable cord or adapter?
I apologize in advance if the wrong topic. Found the most suitable

Attached images
Attached Image

Post has been editedGaricusx - 22.04.19, 12:00

--------------------
Samsung SM-A720F Galaxy A7 (2017)

4 pagesV  « < 2 3 4 » 

mobile version    Now: 04/29/19, 23:08