> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the program, please notify the moderator by clicking the "Complaint" button on your message.

Catalog of Android programs

Tourist language Learn & Speak | translator to help tourists

Rep: (931)
Tourist language Learn & Speak
version: 2.0

Last update of the program in the header:31.08.2011

Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Description:
Tourist language Learn & Speak - to help tourists

You will need to know only English, and the rest will help an application. Everything works very simple: run the app, choose a country and get into the small menu. It all regular expressions are divided into categories: eg greetings (greetings), numbers (numbers) and date (dates) and so forth. There are also special sections on the case, if you need to talk to a waiter at a restaurant serving the hotel or a taxi driver.

Almost all languages ​​have a standard set of phrases, the exception is the Chinese and Japanese. For these languages ​​are available only the most simple expressions, dates, numbers and small examples of typical tourist questions. All phrases and words have a transcription in English, but if you just can not pronounce it - it does not matter.Tourist language Learn & Speak using common tools for speech synthesis (eg. TTS engine), or cloud services. Another bonus of expression can be divided by long pressing on them.

Requires Android version 1.6 and above.

Android Market: market: // details id = com.usefull.phrasestrans ... Androlib% 20Page?
Android Market Web: https://market.android.com/details?id=com.u...hrasestranslate

Additional Information
Russian interface: Yes

Download: Version: 2.0b
Tourist language Learn & Speak v.2.0 There was a Russian!
What's new in this version:
Bugs fixed
Fixed German translation
Added Arabic, Dutch, Thai, Russian and Hindi translation
Added 20 new countries
Added to the list of languages ​​(right swipe or use the menu on the screen fist)
Added "My Phrases" - you can add and manage their own translations

Past versions

Post has been editedHottyabych - 31.08.11, 09:41
Reason for editing: new version

Rep: (35)
Do I need an internet connection? Just on the third screenshot shows the possibility of sounding phrases, and the size is only 650 KB.

Rep: (9)
Internet nuzhen.No hangs when trying to sound phrases ... and hangs the phone ... Tested on ski 1.6 2.1 optimus.Na did not try, demolished!

Rep: (1)
Only need to know the English language: rofl:

Rep: (109)
Skala1970 And that unusual? No English anywhere now ... He says a large percentage of the world's population. ;)
So applications like: more profitable to do in English than in Russian, even if the developer himself Russian.

Rep: (8)
Niter43 @ 13.06.2011, 19:32*
more profitable to make an

Well, yes, great and mighty is our mother tongue, then! Do we, Russian (the Russians) such beliefs only benefit-out? This is not a criticism of developers, thank him for the program, we, too, someone will find a good man - translate to neighbors .. just grates already from these confident statements - Englandccue governs and steers and rewards! IMHO - nonsense! Chinese says a much larger percentage of the population of our planet - anglonositelyam never dreamed of, so that we are now all Chinese nadot everyone know ??
Skala1970, join koloboks.

The program needs a lot until I test without Russian, for convenience above at Lohmann eye on little brother, IMHO.

Rep: (109)
Kirgh @ 14.06.2011, 13:46*
Chinese says a much larger percentage of the population of our planet - anglonositelyam never dreamed of, so that we are now all Chinese nadot everyone know ??

In contrast, Chinese and Spanish, which are distributed primarily in only one country or one continent, in English to communicate on all continents, and in 112 countries around the world: in Europe (UK, Ireland), North America (USA, Canada), Australia , Africa (South Africa, Nigeria, Zimbabwe), Asia (Singapore, Malaysia).

Maybe he knows and fewer people, but it is more common and easy to learn. And the Chinese themselves do and write software: 3
And here's another quote:
In the first place (setevyh languages) is firmly established in English. In the web on it talking 478 million people.

Post has been editedNiter43 - 14.06.11, 17:05

Rep: (2)
Skala1970 @ 13.6.2011, 13:34*
Only need to know the English language: rofl:

offtop: after a visit to France and Spain, I would call your point of view is quite controversial, these countries do not like English :)

As far as the program is not managed properly it vosplzovatsya. bought it on the eve of a trip to Europe, the phrase roiznosyatsya too fast, I do not have time to distinguish one word from another (French)

Post has been editedSomething_stupid - 18.06.11, 12:50

Rep: (7)
And on android there is the prog type Promt of-line, sharpened by the Russian language, which is a multilingual translator phrases?

Rep: (91)
Tourist language Learn & Speak v.2.0 (Learn to speak Spanish)
There was a Russian!
What's new in this version:
Bugs fixed
Fixed German translation
Added Arabic, Dutch, Thai, Russian and Hindi translation
Added 20 new countries
Added to the list of languages ​​(right swipe or use the menu on the screen fist)
Added "My Phrases" - you can add and manage their own translations
Thank you for your support, feedback and translation of depositors.

Attached files

Attached fileTourist_language_Learn ___ Speak_2.0.apk(1.38 MB)

Post has been editedsdgerge - 31.08.11, 09:32

Rep: (0)
Please tell me offline translator on the android .. It is very necessary !!!

Rep: (20)
gritsatsuj @ 07.12.2011, 19:10*
Please tell me offline translator on the android ..

Also I am looking for until found only ECACO
http://www.ectaco.com/Ectaco-Russian-Pack-for-Android
(A reference to the Russian package)

Post has been editedigoivo - 18.12.11, 14:38

Rep: (7)
When you try to play any phrase in Thai language program writes:
Language not supported. Please review your TTS settings.
With setting the game, but failed to achieve a positive result.
Help me please.

Rep: (21)
confused vetoy program zero well, you read it in French, even if you understand the answer you program does not translate))

Rep: (5)
but that's the charm of a huge minus the internet needs as I understand (

Rep: (12)
And it is possible to pump all the sounds separately?

Rep: (2)
Deflate like it is possible, if you listen to all online, they are saved ....
Those. I listen before traveling home all phrases and then use them.
And download all together-until he found.

Rep: (0)
People, sorry for oftop. Advise please something like that, but actually work in the conditions of the Chinese Internet. Preferably with this site (Google release services are not available, a large part of the Internet and search engines also do not viewable.END_BOLD)

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 18/10/20, 15:11