> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the program, please notify the moderator by clicking the "Complaint" button on your message.

Catalog of Android programs

Amazon Free App Reminder | Notification of free applications on AMAZON

Rep: (453)
Amazon Free App Reminder
Version: 3.2

Last update of the program in the header:30.11.2011

Attached Image
Attached Image

Short description:
Notification of free applications on AMAZON.

Description:
On AMAZON daily distributed free apps every day new, this app will remind you and show those applications that you do not miss something delicious;)
How to use it?
Run after installation. Click on the "reminder time" option and set what time you want to receive notifications. You can click on the "Test Reminder" option to create an instant reminder to see how it will look.
By clicking on the notification will cover the notification and open the Amazon Appstore app, where you can download the application.
The theme of Amazon Appstore Here you can specify in detail all the details on working with Amazon.
Here you can get fake data with the address and a credit card, to create an account on Amazon

Theme developers on XDA

Android Market Web: https://market.android.com/details?id=com.r...e=search_result
Russian interface: Not
Download:
Version: 3.2 http: //savagemessiahzine.com/forum/dl/post/1298763/Amazon_Free_App_Reminder_v3.2.apk
Past versions
version: 3
Attached fileAmazonAOTD_V3.apk(184.39 KB)

Post has been editedSmartecs - 04.12.11, 01:59
Reason for editing: updated version

Rep: (951)
If selected, the Internet is not available, then the reminder will never work.

Rep: (226)
and a free application today? I prog safely flies

MEDBEDkin @ 02.06.2011, 15:34*
and a free application today? I prog safely flies

today TaskKiller Pro, I have a program does not crash, it may have to be installed Amazon Appstore?
Here, the "free app of the day" Amazon's

Post has been editedUncle Che - 02.06.11, 18:48

Rep: (148)
appstore worth. when you press the Test Reminder crashes with an error

Rep: (40)
And not easier to put a daily reminder alarm clock? Call it Amazon Reminder. And not exhibit 5 minutes and 1 hour at say pressed to put the alarm clock. And will the same functionality :)

I have a campaign when the body is asleep reminders do not pass (sm7)

Rep: (330)
CCCLXV @ 14.06.2011, 10:13*
And will the same functionality

And it will display the name of fries Appa?

Rep: (40)
martofsky @ 20.07.2011, 08:46*
And it will display the name of fries Appa?
You can also subscribe to TwitterAmazon.
1. Keep in Twitter for new applications.
2. Connect your phone to twitter (my Life :) (Ukraine) provides this service for free). Activate receive tweets from Amazon for free. And you will know what fries the app!

Rep: (76)
Hello! I found in the wilds of Ineta version 3.2, such as labor. I litsuhi not ask. While it is working.

Attached fileAmazon_Free_App_Reminder_v3.2.apk(202.18 KB)

Rep: (6)
CCCLXV easier already in the app itself go

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 21/04/20, 22:35