Last update of the program in the header:09.07.2012

Attached Image

Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Short description:
create and view geophoto

Description:
Geoken for creating and viewing geophoto - Still image with the additional information: geographic coordinates, camera orientation at the time of shooting, and other commentary.
With this information, your friends and colleagues will be able not only to see the image you are interested in an object or a place, but also to determine its position in space and the approximate distance to it from the shooting location.
Geok program automatically generates pdf-report that in an easy and visual way provides all the information about the photograph.
Geok program allows you to create Geosites - simplified representation of an Existing real object. Geosites may be markers - can be used as waypoints, plot - a limited area or 3D object model. Work is carried out with models in .3ds, .obj with UV - scan (256x256 or 512x512), 1 unit of the model is considered to be 1 meter.

Application program
- In life: geophoto create objects that interest you - and you will not forget when and where you took pictures;
- Traveling: geophoto send your friend - and he will be able to understand where you are and what is shown in the picture;
- In business, send your customer Geok report his property interest;
- In the social sphere: inform the authorities about dangerous hole in the roadway for their rapid response;
- When accidents: send to your insurance agent Geok report an accident.

Opportunities
- the camera mode is optimized for creating geophoto. When photographing an additional layer for display of camera orientation and geographical coordinates in real time, as well as augmented reality objects: markers models portions.
- Camera mode is optimized for the creation of geo objects. When creating geoobetov an additional layer for exact formulation geological object.
- Checking the accuracy of the sensors to create geophoto. The size of a square frame varies depending on the overall accuracy of sensors interrogated - the smaller the size, the higher the accuracy.
- Simultaneous viewing of images on the screen device, location data on the card, camera orientation at the time of shooting, geographical coordinate values, and their shooting direction accuracy geoobjects.
- Simple settings. Ability to specify the marker parameters: the number of steps and the step length of the graticule; The author's input, e-mail, Flickr and Facebook accounts, as well as positioning.
- Geoken report (pdf-file) contains an image, map the shooting point, camera orientation and the current value scale, address and coordinates of location data, the value of orientation angles, the date and time (local and global) shooting Geosites and the description thereof.
- In Playback mode, you can poison geophoto, geosites and a report by mail, as well as download and geophoto report jpeg format on a variety of services: Flickr, Facebook.
- In gallery mode, you can view and remove previously made geophoto.
-Distribution geophoto geoobjects and automatically project
- Internal Project filter that filters by location and date, or separately for each of the parameters geophoto, reports and geosites.
-Maps OpenStreetMap, Google

NEW IN VERSION
-improved geoobekta positioning, stabilization geoobekta added.
-Improved functions geoobekta announcement is in camera mode.
-Use geophoto as geological object.
-polnorazmernye geophoto with geoobjects in comfort.
-fixed errors.

User's manual: http://sitis.mobi/downloads/Manual-1.35.1222-RU.pdf
Examples of models: http://sitis.mobi/downloads/models.zip

Homepage: http://sitis.mobi/geocam/android
Android Market: market: // search / q = pname:? ru.sitis.android.geocam
Android Market Web: https://market.android.com/details?id=ru.si....android.geocam

Additional Information
Russian interface: Yes

Download: Version: 1.60.1227
Attached fileGeoCam_Free.apk(7.74 MB)

Past versions
Attached fileGeoCam_Free.apk(3.25 MB)

Attached fileGCM_12242.apk(3.65 MB)

Attached fileGCM_12221.apk(3.57 MB)

Attached fileGCM_12111.apk(2.53 MB)

Attached fileGCM_12071.apk(781.8 KB)

Attached fileGeoCam.apk(210.55 KB)

Post has been editedSitis Mobile - 09.07.12, 04:56

Rep: (0)
PressingREPORT ->ERROR ACCOURRED WHILE CREATING REPORT...: scratch_one-s_head:

Rep: (7)
widma, Thank you for the feedback! We have written to you in PM.

Post has been editedSitis Mobile - 30.05.11, 09:48

Rep: (35)
A multicard support will be? in Google, not every city is drawn.

Rep: (48)
r-myan @ 30.05.2011, 13:18*
A multicard support will be? in Google, not every city is drawn.

That's a good idea, and the Googley card even without cache and guzzle a lot. A UC is free for the big three.

Rep: (3)
better off-line

by the way. why not supported kaptiveyt? (Market finds)

Post has been editedffeeff - 30.05.11, 14:14

Multicard - will, including bitmap, for example, from Ozika.

Rep: (15)
The Market has already written, here I duplicate :-)
Lacks camera settings in the standard application, the camera autofocus operates, there is no bookmark satellites, does not work, "Zoom", you can not change the coordinates of the image manually, in general there is much to expand. While 3/5 stars. If that is ready to buy the program as soon as implement my wishes! I'm not arrogant, just the user androjda :-)
With regard to cards, I agree with the maps from Google, so the program only need one, mark my account in Google "maps" my place and attach them to the picture of the program. Yet leave the program, I will be waiting for improvements!

Post has been editedMikhalevd007 - 30.05.11, 16:41

ffeeff @ 30.05.2011, 17:13*
by the way. why not supported kaptiveyt? (Market finds)

Formally GeoCam supports the device Samsung Galaxy S SGH-I897 (Samsung Captivate Galaxy S):
Attached Image

When you install other programs from the Market, you have not encountered a similar problem?

Rep: (1)
at 2.3 SGS report with the characters displayed :(

kosvic @ 01.06.2011, 20:21*
at 2.3 SGS report with the characters displayed :(

Try another pdf-viewer, for example, freeAdobe Reader

Rep: (50)
When sfotat where this pdf report to look?

Unfortunately, we have a limited number of devices, and can not hold a large-scale test on all devices, and firmware versions.
We will be grateful to anyone who can publish here the problems encountered when using the program or write to us at [email protected]. Please indicate the firmware version.
Moreover, we are ready for anyone who finds a bug in the program, and test the revised assembly will help us to fix it, to pay a fee - 500 rubles via WebMoney or any other services. Write on [email protected]. To avoid duplication, all have bugs we will publish in the cap of the above topics on the forum.

Spectrum @ 02.06.2011, 14:26*
When sfotat where this pdf report to look?

All data are stored on the external memory card in the directorygeocam : Geophoto - in the subdirectory geophoto , Reports - in report .

Sitis Mobile,
Why did not he correctly determines the location of the GPS enabled and opredilenie via wireless networks is included, it shows that I was in Moscow and I am finally in Ilan is in the Krasnoyarsk Territory.

Spectrum @ 02.06.2011, 14:46*
Why did not he correctly determines the location of the GPS enabled and opredilenie via wireless networks is included, it shows that I was in Moscow and I am finally in Ilan is in the Krasnoyarsk Territory.

And what is the accuracy of the positioning?
Most likely, your location has been determined with the help of wireless networks. Try to leave the system settings only GPS and wireless network disconnect.

Sitis Mobile,
written 500 meters sechas try as you said.

for the half an hour he does not opredilit location, and on the navigator three minutes pokazaval my location pretty accurately.

Spectrum @ 02.06.2011, 15:51*
for the half an hour he does not opredilit location, and on the navigator three minutes pokazaval my location pretty accurately.

Navigator operates on the same device?

Now more accurately oredilil position, but not where I'm sitting and outside the city in the forest))
And now quickly find the location.

Post has been editedSpectra - 02.06.11, 13:39

Sitis Mobile @ 02.06.2011, 18:27*
Navigator operates on the same device?

And shows exactly.

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 15/10/20, 9:01