> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the program, please notify the moderator by clicking the "Complaint" button on your message.

Catalog of Android programs

В® ProxyDroid | HTTP / SOCKS4 / SOCKS5 proxy with automatic inclusion of SSID

Rep: (7)
ProxyDroid
version: 2.7.7

Last update of the program in the header:05.12.2016

Attached Image

Screenshots
Attached ImageAttached ImageAttached Image

For the operation of the program requires root user rights.

Short description:
Proxy with automatic switching by SSID.

Description:
HTTP / SOCKS4 / SOCKS5 proxy with automatic inclusion of SSID.

** CAPABILITIES **
1. HTTP / SOCKS4 / SOCKS5 proxy
2. authentication methods: basic / NTLM / NTLMv2
3. You can limit the list of programs, working through proxy
4. You can create multiple profiles
5. Binding to the configuration WIFI SSID / Mobile network (2G / 3G)
6. There is a widget to enable / disable
7. Low battery consumption and memory usage
8. Bypass proxy for intranet addresses

The menu has Recover option ( "Restore as")

Google Play: https: //play.google.co...ails id = org.proxydroid?
Homepage: https://github.com/madeye/proxydroid

Additional Information
Russian interface: Yes

Download:
Version: 2.7.7 GP В® ProxyDroid (Fasting VernyjPes # 55781648)
Version: 2.7.7 Ad-Free В® ProxyDroid (Post Alex0047 # 55815309)

Past versions

Post has been editedvovanKARPO - 06.12.16, 20:27
Reason for editing: new version of Ad-Free

I'm sorry, just was not able to attach.

Attached files

Attached fileProxyDroid_1.8.0.apk(306.52 KB)

Rep: (78)
I think that after the appearance of this topic, I was already like unsubscribe to score apk. Anyway.
Program suspiciously well-earned. Excellent Prokom, one profile are worth, you can not really sorry these profiles give their names. Default Profile 1, Profile 2, etc. Try to figure it out then what and where. Autostart proxy works flawlessly, even after you restart the mobile friend.
It is very useful function, which in the 3rd paragraph is described as time needed.
Bypass proxy for intranet addresses such works.

Rep: (6)
I finally was able to connect to the working vayfay !!!! Not only that, the LEAP, but also through a proxy over HTTP.
Well, think of what this had to get Ruth to find LEAP and wait half a year of visiting http-proxy configuration features.

Rep: (1)
Great program, thanks!

Rep: (1831)
Bugs fix:
2. NTLM settings lost when swtiching profiles
3. incorrect NTLM domain display
4. FC problems when showing app list
5. back to 1.6 SDK
Attached fileProxyDroid.1.8.3.apk(323.5 KB)

Something went wrong during the upgrade to 1.8.3, the program does not automatically cut down, when turned off the network, the previous version is cut down. Judging by the list on proxydroid.googlecode.com updates, repaired it several times, and then again.

Rep: (45)
A log of this program has? If there are problems, I would like to see WHERE and WHAT due.

Long sought a suitable program, none of them wanted to work. I put this very program on two devices: HTC HD-2 and the Chinese FlyTouch. On the first earned without problems, the second connects to the proxy, but refuse the application to work. Maybe someone can tell where a rake.

Rep: (6)
I put it on HTC Incredible S. When connecting to the specified SSID profile automatic start. But no program looks at the proxy.
I tried and "global PROXY" and manually select the software. Does not work. : Sveta:
What to do, how to live? Ruta just waiting for the opportunity of going on PROXY. And then this crap: angry:
Good people, pomozhyte ....

PS: there is SKYPE breaks. I know I often lost even in the office Internet, and skype worked. This situation occurs when the dns-server is not available or in short ... skype can work without dns-server. He konekt to the server and not on behalf of over IP.

Post has been editedTBAPb - 23.06.11, 14:46
Reason for editing: append ps:

Good prog. On Huawei U8800 Ideos X5 earned without problems.
Connected at work. Access point behind the wall.
Proxy settings took the admin (IP-address and port).
Only registered and immediately earned and market and the opera, and ICQ.

Rep: (9)
on orange SF works like a ... android 2.3 firmware - can not remember which night cyanogenmod. YouTube and market work, the opera, the tweeter, dolphin - also

ProxyDroid 2.0.4

Attached files

Attached fileorg.proxydroid_2.apk(330.06 KB)

Rep: (462)
What you need to resolve in droidvole (except for the bend) that it worked fine!

Rep: (66)
alcohol , Except for the bend, let even "Application running as root". if does not work, turn on logging and trapping in the journal.

Rep: (156)
On rutovannom Ideos X5 earned wonderfully. Another would be sokscheyn support - prices would not be.

Rep: (156)
the only thing I did not understand whether ProxyDroid support https?

HTC Tatto android 2.3 earned. Opera and market not worked.

Rep: (16)
Version 2 - does not work.
He fell back to 1.8 - all excellent.
LG P500 CM7

Rep: (28)
I put 2.0.3. everything is working. LG p500

Rep: (4)
Nuba explain how to set it? I have bodies with android as an access point, and the plate which goes to an Internet. Program should stand for 2 devices?

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 24/04/20, 18:53