Description:
Program for video compression.

Homepage: http://www.ruimaninfo.com/details/vmc.jsp
Android Market Web: https://market.android.com/details?id=com.ruimaninfo.vmc

Additional Information
Russian interface: Unknown
Requires Android version 2.1 or higher.

Download: version: 1.9
Attached fileVideo_Compressor_v1.9.apk(1.48 MB)

Past versions

Post has been editeddvoriki06 - 26.05.11, 14:32
Reason for editing: addition

Rep: (14)
and android version?
tongue?
how much will shrink for example 100mb

Rep: (9)
2.1 and 1.6 vyshe.Na exactly is not.

Rep: (260)
can cut or assemble?

Rep: (9)
Trim is not likely.

Rep: (7)
It looks like she just cuts

Rep: (717)
sanektaurus @ 26.05.2011, 18:24*
can cut or assemble?

Bor46 @ 26.05.2011, 22:32*
Trim is not likely.

on the first screenshot shows all the available I believe.

Rep: (53)
I, too, compression ... = \

Rep: (8)
This trimmer ... me too,Compressor ...

Rep: (20)
editing and video compression directly phone sex standing in a hammock in the cold on the slopes of Mount Fuji alike. benefit from AVS programs from the PC, sort out a five-year child and a lot of opportunities, many years have they adjusted to the variety of phones and platforms.

Rep: (30)
I'm on your phone movies to 3 GB open. Apparently the program task slightly different from what I encountered recently was at a concert, a video removed, like a moment of all but 24 mb will get, like the soap friend to throw, but with zhprs broke off all the time, but in that moment I thought about this prozhke.

Rep: (6)
Generally it is difficult to understand than for a similar profile software for phones - video pinch, mounting yet clear where something away somewhere add beauty to any perehodov.Pohodu or for those who do not have a computer at all =). In any case, there is a right to exist +)

Post has been editedmidnightru - 06.06.11, 10:46

Rep: (42)
who would describe how it works more like a crop, but choosing the right piece of me did not understand how to save it: sveta:

Rep: (1)
midnightru @ 6.6.2011, 11:45*
Generally it is difficult to understand than for a similar profile software for phones - video pinch, mounting yet clear where something away somewhere add beauty to any perehodov.Pohodu or for those who do not have a computer at all =). In any case, there is a right to exist +)

What profile? What are you talking about? rezalka dull, but still not clear how to save a piece of cutting! and a program for compressing the compression really need one example here was brought - send video from the concert on the slow internet, I'm here, too, took a few seconds of video at tyrnete send, but on his head shot in HD and a few seconds to 18 meters weighed and MTS is an impossible task, I began to search for what to compress, but found nothing except this psevdokompresora that nothing mozhet.A computer handy debts.

Rep: (2)
Hat kind of

Rep: (3)
Works great. From 1.2 to 15 giga squeezed mg
Attached Image

True advertising to the horror, but you can tolerate. At work does not prevent

Rep: (3)
Attached filevideo Szhatie_com.melgames.videocompress.apk(12.44 MB)

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 16/05/20, 12:39