Message#1
20.05.11, 23:38
Local
[offline]

Group: Friendssavagemessiahzine.com
Messages 279
Check in: 12.12.10
Samsung Galaxy S9 Snapdragon

If you need a jailbreak only as a means to install Varese and nafig you do not need sidium and others like it, and also youno wifi access, necessary for the work of sidium ... then the topic is for you. ;)
Since I did not find any fresh, orderly information on how to do this on the network, I will try to fill this gap with a brief factor here. : sveta:

So:
1. We jailbreak your device, guided by any of the many instructions available on the network, for example (for iOS 4.3.3 using RedSnow 0.9.6RC16)here
2. In paragraph 4 of the above instructions it is written - “4. In the new window, select the Cydia package. ”- you can not do this if you do not want, - for a successful jailbreak it is not at all necessary and has no relation to it))) In short, remove all the checkmarks and follow the instructions to bring the procedure to the bitter end, and restart device.
3. Install a file manager on your computer to access the iOS file system, which works correctly with file permissions. for exampleiFunBox(highly recommend).
4. We connect our device to the computer and look through the iFunBox of daddies and files that are hidden from our view(at the same time, we can fool around, removing unnecessary wallpapers, ringtones, extra demons, localizations, keyboards, etc.): D
5. We take a file fromattache(This is a patched version of the native iOS 4.x.x file.installdthat cancels the check of installed applications for purchase);)
ATTACHED FILE - IN ARCHIVE !! DON'T FORGET TO BREAK UP BEFORE REPLACING, OTHERWISE GET THE APPLE ...

6. Copy it to the folder along the way./ usr / libexec / with the replacement of already existing there.
(i.e., manually make the work of the notorious appsync package, to install which, we were forced to communicate with sidia).
7. Reboot the device.
8. Voila! We put any version without limits! : yes2:

Attached fileinstalld.zip(277.46 KB)
- for iOS 4.x.x

Attached fileinstalld.zip(232.65 KB)
- for iOS 5.0.1

Threat Tavarischi fans of sidium! Please do not minus me with all the sacred fury!
I just express my personal IMHO, regarding this application, which is absolutely necessary and useful in all respects. But after all, there are many people who don’t have much religious piety for it, this topic is for them ... Thank you! : thank_you:

Post has been editedalternominis - 24.01.12, 23:06
kojobok2
Message#2
21.05.11, 01:15
Visitor
[offline]

Group: Active users
Messages 17
Check in: 21.09.08

Iphone4-4.3.3 blurted out without problems. Thanks for the topic, it really helped. : clap:
Commwarior
Message#3
21.05.11, 01:38
Old resident
[offline]

Messages 782
Check in: 12.07.08
Apple iPhone 4

And I, through "Install custom bundle", set myself the OpenSSH package and, if necessary, set myself the software "from Cydia" without it :)

--------------------
iPhone 4 32Gb, iOS 6.1.2, Factory unlocked, not Jailbroken
iPad mini with 3G / 4G 16Gb, iOS 6.1.2, Factory unlocked, not Jailbroken
Arutsuru
Message#4
21.05.11, 02:09
Local
[offline]

Messages 113
Check in: 10.09.10

Great infa
But if you put 4.3.3 on the ipad, there is already a sidium and an applet is included in the request
Maybe it will be a manual how to remove the sidium and the appsink from the installed custom
and then to replace one mentioned file and enjoy life?

There is an opinion that the sidia is eating a battery. Is it just ridiculous conjecture or a fact?
newman_kg
Message#5
21.05.11, 08:38
Guru
[offline]

Messages 2088
Check in: 12.09.08
Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 Pro Standard

Arutsuru @ 05/21/2011, 05:09*
There is an opinion that the sidia is eating a battery. Is it just ridiculous conjecture or a fact?
speculation, there is nothing there to battery

about the way itself then
Firstly, the risk of messing up the system is much higher.
secondly non-universal method i. only for firmware 4.3.x (and if anyone ever checked that this installd will work on all 4.3.x and on all devices)
appsync is better on both points

--------------------
"Steve Jobs"
alternominis
Message#6
21.05.11, 10:25
Local
[offline]

Messages 279

CommWarior @ 05/21/2011, 01:38*
set myself an OpenSSH package

OpenSSH is a good thing, but unfortunately it draws a lot of dependencies and litters in the file system, and besides, using the terminal is not for newbies. Not everything is on "you" with unix systems. : sveta:

Arutsuru @ 05/21/2011, 02:09*
Great infa
But if you put 4.3.3 on the ipad, there is already a sidium and an applet is included in the request
Maybe it will be a manual how to remove the sidium and the appsink from the installed custom
and then to replace one mentioned file and enjoy life?

Fortunately, sidium can remove itself from itself - you just need to clean up possible “tails” in the file system.
You do not need to delete the Appsink, as this is equivalent to deleting our file, which we wish to keep.

Sidia is in itself, the battery does not devour, it's just a package manager, like a synaptic in Debian.
And devouring it and causing glitches almost all those products that are put with the help of it. In matters of intervention in the system, it is wiser to trust the Apple programmer, and not the type of "tweaks" writing for Sidia (IMHO, of course).

newman_kg @ 05/21/2011, 08:38*
Firstly, the risk of messing up the system is much higher.

What is the risk justify.

newman_kg @ 05/21/2011, 08:38*
secondly non-universal method i. only for firmware 4.3.x (and if anyone ever checked that this installd will work on all 4.3.x and on all devices)
appsync is better on both points

The way is universal, just for firmware 4.2 - your installd file, for 4.1 - your own, the principle is unchanged.
You just need to manually accomplish what the .deb package does. Appsync - replaces the installd file in the directory of executable libraries / libexec /.
But for those who do not know about it, certainly "appsync is better on both points" - I wonder what?
newman_kg
Message#7
21.05.11, 10:55
Guru
[offline]

Messages 2088
Check in: 12.09.08
Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 Pro Standard

alternominis @ 05/21/2011, 13:25*
In matters of intervention in the system, it is wiser to trust the Apple programmer, and not the type of "tweaks" for Sidia (IMHO, of course)
just like that, but why did you write it in your instructions
alternominis @ 05/21/2011, 02:38*
we can at the same time fool around removing unnecessary wallpapers, ringtones, extra demons, localizations, keyboards, etc.

What is the risk justify.
in that a vital system file is manually replaced, any error in the version, access, installd file integrity and after a reboot, a flashing will be needed

The way is universal, just for firmware 4.2 - your installd file, for 4.1 - your own, the principle is unchanged.
You just need to manually accomplish what the .deb package does. Appsync - replaces the installd file in the directory of executable libraries / libexec /.
But for those who do not know about it, certainly "appsync is better on both points" - I wonder what?
appsyns, at least the one that 4.0+ does not replace any files, it automatically patches the installd file directly on the device
therefore, it is truly universal, in contrast to the heap of installd files for each version of your instruction

--------------------
"Steve Jobs"
alternominis
Message#8
21.05.11, 11:23
Local
[offline]

Messages 279

newman_kg @ 05/21/2011, 10:55*
why then did you write in your instructions

It was a hint of root access to the file system;). Yes andsafedeleting an overkill is better than adding non-native functionality. Let's say the removal of the extra cover - does not damage the system, but some kind of demon from the Sidi constantly waking up the processor is evil. : happy:

any error in the version, access, integrity of the installd file and after a reboot, a flashing will be needed

Flashing will take extrafive minutesas an alternative, you will have to have in the system what I do not want to have there -All the rest of the time. For me personally, this is important. Well, for many, I hope also.
The topic is for them, not for our groundless holivar.

appsyns, at least the one that 4.0+ does not replace any files, it automatically patches the installd file directly on the device

I understand this. You can write a FAQ how to patch each of your files, of course, but I think it will be in your words ".. the risk of messing up the system is much higher."
Therefore, carefully consider the choice of the file, carefully consider the replacement, and all ...
If a person is not a "handle" - then he does not need reinsurance, but they will not help the "handle" anyway ..: D

I think it's worth stopping the flood here: yes2: Sorry if you hurt your concepts. : thank_you:
Arutsuru
Message#9
21.05.11, 11:33
Local
[offline]

Messages 113
Check in: 10.09.10

Well, since Sidia does not eat and people write that the battery is dying - there is a hypothesis that this is due to a failed calibration of the battery after a full firmware. Normal performance will be restored after several charging cycles.
alex2009_a
Message#10
21.05.11, 11:45
Local
[offline]

Messages 157
Check in: 10.01.11
Samsung Galaxy A5 (2017) SM-A520F / DS

is it better to install programs now, iFunBox?

Post has been editedalex2009_a - 21.05.11, 12:13
alternominis
Message#11
21.05.11, 12:55
Local
[offline]

Messages 279

alex2009_a @ 05/21/2011, 11:45*
is it better to install programs now, iFunBox?

Programs best install Tuna. Is always. : yes2:
dinndonn
Message#12
21.05.11, 13:23
Visitor
[offline]

Group: Users
Messages 13
Check in: 07.12.10
HTC Desire

Thanks to the author, it is very convenient when there is no wai fay.

Post has been editeddinndonn - 21.05.11, 13:24
vovan-f
Message#13
22.05.11, 05:19
Novice
[offline]

Messages 33
Check in: 10.02.10
Apple iPhone 6s

We take a file from the attachment (this is a patched version of the native iOS 4.3.x installd file, which cancels the check of installed applications for purchase)

More?
New to this business.
alternominis
Message#14
22.05.11, 09:34
Local
[offline]

Messages 279

Vovan-f @ 05/22/2011, 05:19*
More?

What exactly is not clear?
From the bottom of the header (post topikstarter), link to download the archive. Or simply click on the word "attach" in the sentence you cited.
We unpack it in any place, for example on a desktop. We get a file called installd, without extension.
We connect the device with iOS 4.3.x jailbreak firmware, launch iFunBox.
Go to iFunBox at the address - the file system is the folder usr - the folder libexec, open it.
We see in it a lot of files and installd as well.
Drag the file from the desktop into this open folder using the drag-n-drop method, or by pressing the "copy from computer" button and specifying the path.
He silently replaced. Turn off your device with the power button, and turn it on again.
We install in a tuna any software. We connect the phone to the computer .. the tuna sees it ... we synchronize ...
vovan-f
Message#15
22.05.11, 11:37
Novice
[offline]

Messages 33
Check in: 10.02.10
Apple iPhone 6s

alternominis @ 05/22/2011, 09:34*
What exactly is not clear?

Thanks for the answer.
I was interested in this.

canceling the check of installed applications for purchase

What was meant? Can I install paid software for free?
I apologize for the stupid questions.

Post has been editedvovan-f - 22.05.11, 11:38
greet
Message#16
22.05.11, 12:07
Guru
[offline]

Messages 2386
Check in: 03.04.09
Xiaomi Mi A1 4/32

It is useful.
The question is in the same steppe, how to correctly install iFile (dep package and dependencies) via "Install custom bundle" in RedSnow?

--------------------
Works - do not touch!
alternominis
Message#17
22.05.11, 14:24
Local
[offline]

Messages 279

vovan-f @ 05/22/2011, 11:37*
Can I install paid software for free?

: rolleyes: Well, the name of the topic, kag-be hints - "we install the wares." : yes2:
For this and the whole idea.

greet @ 05/22/2011, 12:07*
How to install iFile (dep package and dependencies) via "Install custom bundle"

If you find a bundle iFile (which someone needs to collect), it is obvious that it will not be difficult to put it in the jail process :)
The problem is only in the presence thereof.
As an alternative method for maniacs - unpacking the deb package and manually unfolding files into folders: rolleyes:
Or the same knight's move - installing sidium - installing the necessary deb - ok - removing sidium. : yes2:
kontrol
Message#18
23.05.11, 17:19
Local
[offline]

Messages 198
Check in: 17.01.07
HTC MAX 4G

alternominis @ 05/21/2011, 00:38*
8. Voila! We put any version without limits!

Supplement for beginners: we download a large computerhereThe downloaded * .ipa files are then dragged with a mouse from the explorer to the aytyuns in the upper left corner in your library, release - they appear in the catalog of purchased programs. They are put then by synchronization.

More * .ipa files can be put through 91Assistant (like Iphone PC Suite -iPhone PC Suite- we throw them from the Explorer to the Install List on the Apps tab.
But the music of this program is better not to download - aytyuns then does not recognize the iPhone.

--------------------
Always in the Green Housepeoplebut, in the Castle -miraclebut, and in the Citadel -navbut!
SiemensA36>S35 + SL42 + SL45 + S55 + SX1 + SX1CarbonBlk + htc_Artemis + Max4G
OK: Siem_C35>Sams_a300>CL75 + Elf>philips v816>iphone 4>5s + MicromaxA104
ronny137
Message#19
23.05.11, 17:46
Local
[offline]

Messages 377
Check in: 10.06.10
Apple iPhone 5

And the battery will be the same as with the sidia? Or as off firmware without jail and everything else.
And if it costs sidium, how to do it?
banglapur
Message#20
24.05.11, 16:35
Novice
[offline]

Messages 31
Check in: 09.09.10

so how to put appsync ??
pandaman905
Message#21
30.05.11, 09:56
a guest
[offline]

Group: Users
Messages 2
Check in: 30.05.11

Thanks for the instruction!
Question to the author, how to be the one who is 4.2.1? Where to get the patched file? Thanks in advance for your reply.

12 pagesV  1 2 3 4 5 6 > » 

mobile version    Now: 04/29/19, 02:37