Gigabyte GSmart G1317D Rola - Discussion

Rep: (831)
DiscussionGigabyte GSmart G1317D Rola
PictureGigabyte GSmart G1317D Rola
Description | Discussion пїЅ | Firmware пїЅ

• Before asking a question, look Android OS FAQandGlossary. Respect your and other people's time.
  • To discuss and search for third-party programs / games, use the following sections: Programs and Games . Off topic posts removed.
  • To compare the device with competitors and on the choice of devices, please contact: Selection and Comparison .
  • The available amount of RAM and memory for installing applications is discussed in the topic: How much memory is in your machine?
  • The results of performance tests of Android devices, see the topic: Benchmark

Utility:
fastboot entry: on + volume down

Post has been editedPecten - 29.01.13, 11:39

Rep: (5)
purchased this miracle of technology
pros:
1. Not bad assembled case
2.two sims, one with 3g support
3. android2.2
4. able to distribute wi-fi
5. price
minuses:
1.small screen
2. not a very powerful processor
3. little keeps acb (but maybe this is the first few days it has been exploited a lot)
4. camera without autofocus
5.simo at the same time only in standby mode

Rep: (6)
Hello! Apgreydik made with mota clicks on this miracle ... In comparison with the MV200 is much worse than the screen (resolution, tactile responsiveness). Mediocre quality of the materials, backlash Akuma cover, the camera is just awful !!! White balance in the machine did not Chihli, but I think - it programmatically decide. And something that is very stranno- everywhere writes that he is 525 chip with 3D accelerator. But kvalkom neokor test he gives "AF" 4.5 fps ... despite the fact that my old MV200 2.3 firmware and absolutely the same characteristics (chip RAM) 36fps. It's either a bug in the respective characteristics or curve or crude POM ... I will even dig. Of the benefits 2sim android available in our market.

Rep: (0)
My first device on Android. I took it because of two sims, since one is needed for talking, the other for 3G Internet.

It works stably.
I installed Skype, I spoke on the Wi-Fi network, I could hear it perfectly on my computer, it slightly distorts my phone, but it works (despite the fact that the percentage is still less than 600 GHz, which Skype requires).

In general, while satisfied, but lacking cons. If the creaking of the lid and the non-simultaneous operation of the sims more than covers the price and functionality, then the biggest minus (for me) is a stunted battery. I left it at night with the included wifi and running ICQ, while the phone was sleeping peacefully, the battery went down to zero ... it charges for a long time.

Post has been editedqwerty_on - 22.05.11, 20:16

Rep: (90)
Owners, tell me, how is this device with a spontaneous output to the network? I have never had an android, but I read a lot about the fact that the devices on the android periodically go online without a request, such as to synchronize something. There is such a thing?
And is it possible to programmatically prohibit the access of any SIM to the Internet? I plan to use a personal and working SIM card, and here is just a worker in the internet with nothing to do, I want to tightly block access to the Internet for her.

German AW @ 05/23/2011, 11:25*
Owners, tell me, how is this device with a spontaneous output to the network? I have never had an android, but I read a lot about the fact that the devices on the android periodically go online without a request, such as to synchronize something. There is such a thing?
And is it possible to programmatically prohibit the access of any SIM to the Internet? I plan to use a personal and working SIM card, and here is just a worker in the internet with nothing to do, I want to tightly block access to the Internet for her.

Without exception, Androids climb into the network constantly and a lot !!!) but since version 2.2 it is easily blocked in the settings. In this device, you can separately configure the output to the network on different SIM cards. For 3g, only the first SIM slot is used.

Rep: (1)
Dear owners, please tell me, does this device have the ability to record telephone conversations from the line? There are several programs for android, for recording calls, do they work on this phone?

Gospodinpavel @ 05/23/2011, 17:41*
Dear owners, please tell me, does this device have the ability to record telephone conversations from the line? There are several programs for android, for recording calls, do they work on this phone?

Give it a name, I will try.

Here are the most famous:

All call recorder
Total Recall Call Recorder
Call recorder
vRecorder

Post has been editedgospodinpavel - 23.05.11, 18:20

All Call Recorder - works, but did not find how to enable auto recording
Total Recall Call - buggy, the record sounds absolutely unintelligible
Call Recorder - records something, but when you play silence ...
vRecorder - works. Och, liked)

Today in the warehouse I felt it in my hands, matte. The first impression is inconspicuous. I compare externally with the G1305, almost identical in size. 1305 looks glamorous. The screen did not turn on. Now I doubt taking it. I am aware that the screen is slightly worse than in 1305 and there is no multitouch, the question is how much worse - who will say? And by the way holds? (due to the worst screen should live longer).

Another question: Nokia phones have such a useful thing - when an incoming call, if I can’t answer now, I don’t feel like listening to the ringing phone, you can press the "Silent" button, and then the phone stops yelling, but the call itself doesn’t reset. And for example on sonerik such mine can not be done. You can only reject the call (such as reset), but sometimes it is undesirable to do it (for example, it will be impolite to “reset” the chief like that).
Actually the question: is there such a function in this unit?

Yes, there is such a function ... just the volume button is pressed down on the side and everything .... the call continues and the sound is turned off ...

Skiter2005 @ 05.24.2011, 12:31*
Yes, there is such a function ... just the volume button is pressed down on the side and everything .... the call continues and the sound is turned off ...

With the volume on any phone you can :) And another?
Just the rocker removes only the sound, but the vibro remains. And on Nokia phones, any signs of a call were taken at the touch of a button. Only on the screen could see that dialing continues.

Yes, everything is exactly as you said! I just checked it! I had Vibro + Sound ... made a call ... clicked on the rocker and the sound went out of vibration and the call continued ....

Post has been editedSkiter2005 - 24.05.11, 12:26

In general, I recently decided to change its two old men Nokia 6681 + Nokia 6230 phone with two SIM cards but not necessarily on the OS Android ... because it is not cost-effective to carry two phone and have the double exposure in your pocket! I was searching for a long time not seen immediately telefonchiki branded Gigabyte. ..kak it turned out they were pretty rare ... not only the sales date has been announced Datalux office (as I understand the importer) to the appearance in stores on April 15 (in Ukraine), all three models (1.GSmart G1310 Ray 2.GSmart G1315 Skate 3.GSmart G1317D Rola) ... but it turned out that on May 15 there was only one, the youngest model Gigabyte GSmart G1317D Rola ... of course I wanted the most senior and the most powerful functional model with capacitive screen of 3.5 "and a 5 megapixel camera with auto focus GSmart G1315 Skate, but as they become available, carries the date of their appearance, and as the work of our customs could not take it anymore and was forced to take GSmart G1317D Rola with resistive screen of 3.2 "and a 3 megapixel camera and the price was relatively funny all 2000grn 250 = $ count two phones for $ 250 ... even considering the fact that I was waiting for them about 2.5 months!

All bought came unsealed ... turn ... Phone appealing simplicity ... yes there lyuftik on the back cover is not something that he hangs out but when you hold the phone in one hand and a finger of the same hand press the button to turn on the cover as it moves up on top of which is formed a small gap ... it's not constructive to the odd ... but that's okay because the hands can slide the cover as much as possible down the axis and it is not vylazit! Plastic I would put 4 out of 5 stars ... ! On top is a button power was with some sort of black-coated ... in my first e nor even seemed that slazit chrome dark color ... but then it turned out that it was a protective layer protects the chrome ... it tears is now a button chrome clean! About the memory card slot ... many wrote ... saying there will be clogged with dust and all that Tuscany has ... two weeks ... I can say that the dust does not clog up there ... Turn on the device, I can say that everything works fine two cards in standby mode ... ie two transmitters (The box 2 IMEI) but one antenna ... ie if you are talking on one card indicates that the second signal is not ... but this fact mu can be solved by setting re addressing one card to another and vice versa ... Moreover, you can even sign a card under the name of the operator ... ie in the call log will be written ... say Choto's name and on which card was promoted or call with some cards .... just itself and sms ... when you want to call is displayed with a plate number and choice of cards with which to make a call ... just wanted to say that 1-wai card potderzhivayu as 3G and GSM second only GSM ... there is a button on the phone that would instantly choose which card to come in out in the internet + whether to allow the phone to use the Internet at all from SIM card ... there's just Proximity ie when next to your ear during the conversation the screen goes out ... ... rotation sensors and G sensors .... well, this nobody will be surprised ....
The screen ... the screen is normal, in my opinion .... yes, of course, not HTC Desire HD with AMOLED ... but for $ 250 just 5 points ... but the resistive screen leaves questions .... there is naturally no multitouch ... which is not always convenient +I see a glitch, I don’t know, I’m looking for the opinions of the first owners of this device, namely, the sensitivity of the screen gets confused, that is, the axles are moving, and to get to the icon on the screen, you need to move your finger very much. what will advise ... I can not understand what's the matter ... I do regular screen calibration ... because typing is simply not possible
Yes, of course, only 256 MB of RAM is not enough ... but not so scary ... considering the price of this device!

Owners from Ukraine, could you do an experiment like this: connect to the Internet and transfer data through the first SIM card using 3J (Ukrtelecom) and try to make or receive a call on the 2nd SIM card. Representatives of Gigabyte assured that it was in such a combination that two SIM cards could work simultaneously. I would like to know if this is true?

Today-Tomorrow I will try ... if I find a Ukrtelecom card!

vkoval I tried, for a short while the truth (in my area, Ukrtelecom is lost), but it was enough to see how the number is dialed and at the same time the data on hdspa is being loaded. It will be necessary to clarify this point, I agree that this is just what you need :-).

PS ... I decided to check nevertheless, went to the balcony). The reception of Ukrtelecom was stable, while the Internet was working, the second card worked in the STANDBY MODE. When a call is made on it, the first card is cut off, when the call is interrupted, the card is immediately switched on - the data transfer is resumed, the second card enters standby mode.

PSS My acb charges up to 94 percent, then rises on this figure. This is normal?

Post has been editedqwerty_on - 24.05.11, 19:11

qwerty_on, thanks. It would be nice to also check whether the 2nd SIM card (call it) is “in the zone” or “outside the zone” when it is first on the Internet. After all, I do not want to miss calls while sitting on the Internet.

vkoval

I checked - it works (URA), I looked through the forum, suddenly the phone rang (2nd SIM), so everything is fine.

Megacity about the assembly!
I noticed that the glass of the camera slightly walks when pressed with a finger, picked a fingernail - fell off: rolleyes:. So now I know how it is inside there)), and inside there is a rubber band, which has moved away from the seat and squeezed the glass of the camera from the inside. He stuffed the rubber band, put the glass in place (it was taped with the usual double-sided tape). Now, if you probably take a drop of superglue ... oh, these Chinese: “- (

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 17/02/20, 1:09