> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the program, please notify the moderator by clicking the "Complaint" button on your message.

Catalog of Android programs

Aimp Control | Controlling AIMP Player Using Android

Rep: (114)
Aimp control
version: 3.0.6-beta

Last update of the program in the header:25.02.2012

Attached Image
Attached Image

Short description:
Remote control of AIMP player.

Description:
The application allows you to control the AIMP media player used in the Windows environment to listen to music.

Version history:
3.0.6-beta:
+ The project is now available on GitHub (link - in the application).
+ Added catalog of links to previous versions of the application.
- Bug fixes.

3.0.5-beta:
- Bug fixes

3.0.4-beta:
+ Stable version, released to the market

3.0.3-beta:
+ The application can now safely be unloaded from the phone’s memory, there should not be any crash due to reinitialization
+ When changing the configuration (date, language, etc.) - the application does not crash

3.0.2-beta:
+ Deleting a song from a playlist
+ Save the position of playlists when they are updated
+ Fixed application crash when changing songs happened almost simultaneously with updating playlists (theoretically, the error might still remain)
+ Auto-transition to the current song when changing a song when the bottom panel is open
+ An information window has been made, notifying that the playlist is loading

3.0.1-beta:
Rewritten critical sections of code in order to get rid of crashes.

3.0-beta:
+ New application interface: playlists are switched by slide.
+ Added search
+ To quickly jump to the current song, double-click on the panel over time
- The application architecture has been rewritten (well, quite a bit), stability has been improved.
- Added ads

2.0 alpha:
- Rewritten application architecture, improved stability.
+ New application interface: playlists are switched by slide, a darker theme, more beautiful icons.

1.0.4:
+ When minimizing the application, the currently displayed playlist and the currently selected song are remembered
+ When minimizing the application, the state of the playback control panel is stored (it is open or closed)
* The conditions for transition (scrolling) to the current song are introduced: always, only if the bottom panel is open, never. It is configured in the settings.
- Fixed: error with automatic transition to the current song, if: 1) there was a change in the song using the computer; 2) the new song is located in a different from the current playlist
- Fixed: playlist was reset to 1 position after synchronizing playlists
- Bugfix: the mechanism for displaying alerts in the status bar was correctly configured
- Fixed: after the application is expanded, there is no transition to the current playlist even after changing the song
? (small bug): a feature was noticed that the transition to the current song is forced, even if the user does not expect this. This is due either to the behavior of the plug-in for AIMP, or to some kind of magic. A similar bug appears only when updating playlists, so set the frequency of synchronization with AIMP playlists more.

1.0:
Starting with this version, the application no longer contains ads, it is distributed absolutely free. Moreover, the development of new versions of the application is carried out at the expense of "donations". After collecting a certain amount, I will begin to refine the application as far as my capabilities and free time. The transition to such a system is due to reimburse the time spent on development and support. Please note that all of your transfers are "donations", not payroll, i.e. you cannot return them or request a report on their use. Keep in mind that donations provide an incentive for development, reimburse spent days and nights, and serve as a material (and most enjoyable) thank you.

+ A small simple 2x1 widget with features: application launch, play / pause, next song, previous song
+ As the host address, you can specify not only the IP address, but also the domain
* The app no ​​longer contains ads
* The application, when launched, is automatically placed in the status bar and notifies the user with various information. Alerts are disabled after exiting their application through the menu item "Exit"
* The program has been renamed to Aimp Control
- Fixed: if you exit the application (minimize, open the desktop) while the playlist has not yet loaded, then an error flies and the application crashes
- Bugfix: various minor cosmetic design corrections

0.8:
+ When you hold down the volume key, the volume increases / decreases continuously. So, to quickly decrease the volume from 100 to 0, just hold the key for a few seconds.
+ In "Information / Help" added a new item "Other applications of the author"
* By pressing "Exit", the connection with AIMP is disconnected and resources are completely released. Previously, this button behaved similarly to minimizing a window.
* The playback control panel now does not close the playlist, but "compresses" it. Thus, the playlist is now always available in its entirety.
* A slight change in the interface (playback control panel)
* When using the scroll bar, the slider no longer "jumps" back and forth

0.7:
+ AIMP volume control using hardware volume keys
+ Rewind the playlist to the current song when the playback control panel is open. If the panel is closed (i.e. the playlist is full screen), then rewinding is not performed

* If only one connection profile is available, then when connecting, the list of profiles is not displayed - the connection occurs immediately
* All interactions with the player are placed in a separate stream. Now application freezes due to ping on the network should not appear

- Fixed: when the application was resumed (for example, after the screen was turned off and turned on again), the timer of the current song and the song rewind bar did not start
- Fixed: when the song stopped playing, then in the timer of the song (when showing the remaining time) it showed "00: -1"
- Fixed: now the service does not restart when it is forced to be destroyed
- Fixed: error with the definition of the current song (notifications were issued for a song that is currently not playing, but had the same number as the one being played)
- Bugfix: AIMP disconnect alert was displayed several times

0.6:
+ The source code was rewritten, which transferred all the responsibilities for interacting with the player to the service
+ Delete profiles
+ In the lower left corner a field has been added indicating the duration of the song, as well as information about how much is left until the end of the song, or how much has passed from its beginning (the display changes by clicking)
+ Implemented a connection check with AIMP when connected. Now, if the remote host is not found or AIMP is not running, an alert will be displayed. No freezes and uninformative empty windows.

* List of menu items in the form of a dialog box
* Connection to AIMP is placed in a separate stream, thereby the application will not freeze if the player is unavailable or there is a high ping
* Added information to the help that work with AIMP3 is not guaranteed
* Alerts in the status bar can be deleted. Introduced due to the fact that in the event of an application crash, the notification was sometimes not deleted (and it was also impossible to manually delete it).
* When creating a profile, the input parameters automatically cut off whitespace at the beginning and at the end

- Bugfix: a serious bug that excluded the possibility of the application running on platform 2.3 (and higher). The error is caused by a bug in the Android OS
- Fixed: earlier, with shuffle turned on, when clicking on the next or previous song, it was not a random song that was played, but the next / previous in the playlist
- Fixed: when the playback control panel was opened, then when clicking on an empty place on the panel (i.e. between elements), a click also occurred on the playlist, i.e. another song started spontaneously
- Fixed: the status line (with the name of the current song) was periodically updated when the same song was played
- Fixed: playlists were not displayed if AIMP was just launched and not a single song was played in it
- Fixed: error with deleting (inaccessibility) of connection profiles when restarting the OS or when restarting the process

0.3:
+ A notification about the current song appears in the status bar
+ Transition from the status bar directly to the player
+ After a long click on a song: play, delete it from the playlist, stop (if you click on the current song)
+ Added instructions for installing and configuring the plugin to help
* Connect message now with picture
* Added tips when creating a profile (as background text field)
* At the first start of the program, a greeting is displayed
* When viewing a playlist, the background does not turn black, but remains transparent
- Bugfix: the list of playlists was displayed when there was only one playlist
- Bugfix: An error occurred when a connection to AIMP occurred, but playlists were not loaded, and the play button was available. In this case, an error occurred.
- Bugfix: errors were processed when the playlist is empty
- Fixed: when you exit the application (connected to AIMP) using the "Back" key, the form with the list of songs is reset to zero, but the update process is still underway. As a result, you can spend more traffic than indicated.

0.1:
- playback control: start, pause, stop, next song, previous song;
- options such as: random order, repeat a song, volume;
- rewind a song;
- support for multiple playlists;
- support for multiple profiles to connect to AIMP;
- Configure synchronization settings with AIMP.

AIMP must have a plugin installedAimp Web Control Plugin.
The application works via the Internet. Work is possible in a local area network (Wi-Fi), or through GPRS / 3G.
To work, it is necessary that your computer has a "white" IP, or a domain name, otherwise management is impossible.
ByBluetoothmanagement is theoretically possible to do, but for thisneed to write a plugin for AIMP. There is no such plugin at the moment, which meansmanagement at the moment throughbluetooth is impossible.

About all the shortcomings or wishes, please write below. I am a developer, so I can quickly and adequately respond to all comments =)

If you find a mistake!
Indicate:
1) Application Version
2) What message is displayed when connecting (host or aimp not found)?
3) Android version (with numbers - 2.3.3, 1.6, etc.), if the mod is what (also with the version)
4) AIMP version on the computer
If you write "does not work" and do not answer the questions above, then I will ignore such messages.

Aimp Control:
Android Market: market: // search /? q = pname: com.uas.media.aimp
Android Market Web: https://market.android.com/details?id=com.uas.media.aimp

Additional Information
Russian interface: Yes
The program supports installation on SD (OS 2.2+).

Download: version: 3.0.6-beta
Attached file3.0.6-b110-signed.apk(942.2 KB)

Download Aimp-Web-Ctl Plugin: version: v2.6.4.4
Attached fileaimp_web_ctl_v2.6.4.4.zip(211.18 KB)

Past versions
Version: 3.0.5-beta Attached file3.0.5-b109-signed.apk (939.38 KB)

Version: 3.0.4-beta Attached file3.0.4-b108-signed.apk (939.3 KB)

Version: 3.0.3-beta Attached file3.0.3-b107-signed.apk (939.25 KB)

Version: 3.0.2-beta Attached file3.0.2-b106-signed.apk (939.2 KB)

Version: 3.0.1-beta Attached file3.0.1-b105-signed.apk (1.37 MB)

Version: 3.0-beta Attached fileAimp Control 3.0-beta.apk (1.33 MB)

Aimp UControl:
Version: 1.0.4 Attached fileAimp_Control_1.0.4.apk (384.91 KB)

Post has been editeduas.sorokin - 24.02.13, 23:54

Rep: (4)
In my opinion, there is already a similar client. A cool thing, I turn on the house for the whole music, we are sitting under the house listening :)

I put aimp on aimp_web_ctl_v2.6.4.3, it is connected in the plugins, I recognize my IP through the Internet (3G modem), I enter it on the phone with port 38475 (indicated in the plugin description), the Internet is cut on the BB, on the phone too, I press the connection, writes The remote host is found, the Internet connection is blinking a bit and the reaction is 0, what is the problem?

Post has been editedMegaRandom - 18.05.11, 18:41

I put aimp on aimp_web_ctl_v2.6.4.3, it is connected in the plugins, I recognize my IP through the Internet (3G modem), I enter it on the phone with port 38475 (indicated in the plugin description), the Internet is cut on the BB, on the phone too, I press the connection, writes The remote host is found, the Internet connection is blinking a bit and the reaction is 0, what is the problem?

Here the problem may be that your IP may not be white, but gray. I will explain. White IP is when IP strictly matches your computer. A gray IP is, roughly speaking, when 100500 people can sit under one IP.
I believe that providers will not provide a white IP for their clients. As a result, the application will find this IP, will be able to connect, butwill not be able to connect specifically to your phone.

I have a white IP, it is perfectly controlled from a phone through 3G.

Post has been editeduas.sorokin - 18.05.11, 18:50

Here the problem may be that your IP may not be white, but gray. I will explain. White IP is when IP strictly matches your computer. A gray IP is, roughly speaking, when 100,500 people can sit under one IP. I believe that providers will not allocate a white IP for their clients. As a result, the application will find this IP, will be able to connect, but will not be able to connect specifically to your phone.

about white / gray in the know) I didn’t think it was simple) I’ll try on wi-fi ...

In this case, use a free host, for example, you can register here: no-ip.org (not advertising). After that, you get a host of the form xxx.yyy.zzz - an analog of your ip (for example, my gekasilos.no-ip.org). Since I have a dynamic IP - I use such a thing, it should work in principle for "gray ip". But for this method, you need to open the ports!

Post has been editedgekasilos - 18.05.11, 19:05

Rep: (13)
Megarandom, I have the same.

I am connected via LAN (Wi-Fi). Through a browser from a smartphone, everything works.

Post has been editedT-rrexx - 18.05.11, 19:06

I am connected via LAN (Wi-Fi). Through a browser from a smartphone, everything works.

Unclear. Do you mean that my application cannot connect via Wi-Fi?
Or just stating the fact that it works through the browser, but not through the application?

In this case, use a free host, for example, you can register here: no-ip.org

at the end of registration requires denyuzhku)

MegaRandom, Here is the video, everything is true for the COP, everything is just the same
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n5-owAUyxVk

AIMP is the best player! thanks for the program

Rep: (71)
This application is 2 times superior in functionality and use of Aimp Remote control ... Convenient flipping through playlists, the ability to scroll through tracks, change the volume, position of the composition in time ... I like everything and it is used for its purpose. Thank you.

p.s. Status - Incoming and outgoing traffic that the program spends is not very important, but a pleasant component.

Post has been editedVETKIN - 19.05.11, 18:33

The idea is super, but so far damp. Falls 5 seconds after starting. Samsung Galaxy S 2.3.3. Is there anything like that for Media Player Classic?

who-thread tried to configure contact with gray ip? :)

Status - Incoming and outgoing traffic that the program spends is not very important, but a pleasant component.

Yeah. He is not even here to monitor traffic, but to see if the connection has fallen or not. Because if the connection is lost (suddenly), then the traffic will not increase. Moreover, I manage with 3G / GPRS, and therefore traffic counting is a necessary thing =)
Thanks for the kind words =) I just want to modify the application =)

Falls 5 seconds after starting.

Can you give more details? 5 seconds after starting the application or connecting to the host? List of songs displayed?
There is a minor bug that until the playlist is loaded, an error may occur when clicking on the rewind. I’m thinking of finalizing it next time so that the controls are available only after receiving the playlist data, and not after the phrase that the host was found.

Is there anything like that for Media Player Classic?
So far I have not seen, but not even sought. There is an idea to write for KMPlayer, but it is difficult. There, the developers went into the wilderness to provide an API.

Who-thread tried to configure contact with a gray ip?

I have not tried, but I think that this is unlikely to work. It will be necessary to do port forwarding on the router, otherwise it will not.

P.S .: request the moderator not to delete all posts, otherwise I notice that some posts disappear.
P.S.S .: instead of ATP, you can click plus on reputation =)

====
Also a question - who would like to see what other opportunities?

Post has been editeduas.sorokin - 19.05.11, 19:10

I did not understand something? where does music play? on a computer or phone?

Ravannu @ 05/19/2011, 19:37*
Is there anything like that for Media Player Classic?

in the prog directory

I did not understand something? where does music play? on a computer or phone?

%) The first line of my post:
The application allows you to control the AIMP media player used in the Windows environment to listen to music.

How would one conclude from here that music plays on a computer, and the phone only controls the player.

uas.sorokin,
Now clear can be done via bluetooth

By bluetooth can not be done. The existing plugin allows you to manage only using the Internet. To control via Bluetooth - you need to rewrite the plugin itself, and no one wants to do this.

uas.sorokin,
java is) and from here you can make a port

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 08/10/19, 1:32 PM