> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the program, please notify the moderator by clicking the "Complaint" button on your message.

Catalog of Android programs

Perfect Keyboard | The keyboard customization, with maximum

Rep: (745)
Perfect Keyboard
Version: 1.5.0

Last update of the program in the header:29.11.2012

Attached Image
Attached Image

Short description:
Keyboard with maximum customization.

Description:
Take your Android device's smart card and Perfect Keyboard. You can customize the keyboard. Eight different themes and add additional functionality to your device. The keyboard's vibration density. In short, the Perfect Keyboard allows you to set up your phone or tablet.
Attention! Requires Android 2.2 and up!

Push:
1. There are 8 different themes.
2. Ability to configure vibration feedback
3. Etc.

Homepage: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1012316
Android Market Web: https://market.android.com/details?id=input...e=search_result
Russian interface: Partially

Download:
Version: 1.5.0 RUS Perfect Keyboard (Post # 22888792)
Version: 1.5.0 build52 Perfect Keyboard (Post ALEX6301 # 46152529)
Version: 1.3.0 Mod and Ukrainian layout Perfect Keyboard (Post # 8599432)

Past versions
Version: 1.5.0 //savagemessiahzine.com/forum/dl/post/2256405/perfect_keyboard_pro1.5.0.apk
Version: 1.4.9 //savagemessiahzine.com/forum/dl/post/2241756/Perfect_Keyboard_Pro_v1.4.9.apk
Version: 1.4.7 //savagemessiahzine.com/forum/dl/post/1975491/perfectkeyboardpro147.apk
Version: 1.4.6 //savagemessiahzine.com/forum/dl/post/1975392/Perfect_Keyboard_Pro_v1.46.apk
Version: 1.4.5 //savagemessiahzine.com/forum/dl/post/1942047/Perfect_Keyboard_Pro_v1.4.5.apk
Version: 1.4.4 Perfect_Keyboard_Pro ___ v.1.4.4.apk
Version: 1.4.3 //savagemessiahzine.com/forum/dl/post/1682523/Perfect_Keyboard_Pro_v1.4.3.apk
Version: 1.4.2 //savagemessiahzine.com/forum/dl/post/1680904/pkp142.apk
Version: 1.4.1 //savagemessiahzine.com/forum/dl/post/1675889/pk141.apk
Version: 1.4.0 //savagemessiahzine.com/forum/dl/post/1574505/Perfect_Keyboard_140.apk
Version: 1.3.9 //savagemessiahzine.com/forum/dl/post/1549860/Perfect_Keyboard_1.3.9.apk
Version: 1.3.8 //savagemessiahzine.com/forum/dl/post/1480030/Perfect_Keyboard_v1.3.8.apk
version: 1.3.7 //savagemessiahzine.com/forum/dl/post/1384344/Perfect_Keyboard_v1.3.7.apk
version: 1.3.6 //savagemessiahzine.com/forum/dl/post/1375976/Perfect_Keyboard_v1.3.6.apk
version: 1.3.5 //savagemessiahzine.com/forum/dl/post/1373940/Perfect_Keyboard_v1.3.5.apk
version: 1.3.4 //savagemessiahzine.com/forum/dl/post/1371696/Perfect_Keyboard_v1.3.4.apk
version: 1.3.3 //savagemessiahzine.com/forum/dl/post/1368694/Perfect_Keyboard_v1.3.3.apk
version: 1.3.2 //savagemessiahzine.com/forum/dl/post/1304673/Perfect_Keyboard_v1.3.2.apk
version: 1.3.1 //savagemessiahzine.com/forum/dl/post/1230333/Perfect_Keyboard_v1.3.1.apk
version: 1.3.0 //savagemessiahzine.com/forum/dl/post/1171750/Perfect_Keyboard_v1.3.0.apk
Version: 1.2.8 //savagemessiahzine.com/ forum / dl / post / 1142313 / Perfect Keyboard v1.2.8.apk
Version: 1.2.7 //savagemessiahzine.com/forum/dl/post/1095153/Perfect_Keyboard_v1.2.7.apk

Option settings from ALEX6301

Post has been editedKEEPERekb - 20.08.18, 14:44
Reason for editing: Option settings

Rep: (144)
How it reminds me of the Gingerbread keyboard
But, to be honest, I liked it more, especially smiles, however Dictionary weak, only 46 kb. I will continue juzat. Thanks.

samsunguz
it is based on the keyboard of GingerBread, so very similar
as well as the functionality is huge, a lot of options and opportunities
you are welcome)

Rep: (2)
I liked. At LG O1 responsiveness better than SmartKeyboard (it can certainly seem, but pritlormazhivany characteristic not observed for S. K.)
I will be tested on.

Rep: (84)
I understand there is no T9?

Rep: (20)
Excellent keyboard! Differs from the other magnificent calibration, typos minimum. Especially with the dictionary.
The language setting offers download dictionaries for languages ​​with a convenience store, but the Russian vocabulary there was just miserable. and I corrected him: Then Samuel took the words from the base Ginderbread keyboard and recompile the file with the dictionary. It happened, and now have Russian Dictionary has a huge database of words!

How to make yourself as well:
1) If you have already installed the dictionary of the convenience store, delete this application (called AnySoftKeyboard - Russian Language)
2) install the updated application:
Attached filecom.anysoftkeyboard.languagepack.russian_1_signed.apk(897.93 KB)

3) reboot (I only have a keyboard then see that the dictionary is installed)

Rep: (60)
best keyboard for my slow devaysa! Probably I tried all this leave.

Rep: (182)
really not a bad keyboard. but about 99% customization on a little heated. I for example use Smart Keyboard, and used to perform actions zhestavi, and here the choice quite meager.
More sound like a strange work time through time, nj is when I type fast does not respond to every second or third pressing.

Rep: (144)
I noticed a bug, if you press the space bar to of turning the word from the dictionary, why he did not stick and by pressing OK, not xs che.

Rep: (16)
Prompt on what firmware it goes? Tried to 2.1 produces a syntax oshibku.Podskazhite it and how to fix

Rep: (0)
To require Android 2.2, not less! Specify in the hat please.

Post has been editedRundstedt - 18.05.11, 07:54

Rep: (118)
who says she eats RAM lope?

Rep: (633)
Just installed, differences from GingerKeyBoard almost not noticeable to the eye. More current settings, as well as the norms of Claudia :)

Rep: (1361)
mancunianec @ 17.05.2011, 22:58*
Excellent keyboard! Differs from the other magnificent calibration, typos minimum. Especially with the dictionary.
The language setting offers download dictionaries for languages ​​with a convenience store, but the Russian vocabulary there was just miserable. and I corrected him: Then Samuel took the words from the base Ginderbread keyboard and recompile the file with the dictionary. It happened, and now have Russian Dictionary has a huge database of words!

How to make yourself as well:
1) If you have already installed the dictionary of the convenience store, delete this application (called AnySoftKeyboard - Russian Language)
2) install the updated application:
3) reboot (I only have a keyboard then see that the dictionary is installed)

I think that makes sense, and this post to raise the cap! And if the author of the post will paint what is the essence recompile Russian dictionary, just respect and uvazhuha;)

Set himself, I chose three languages ​​- Russian, Ukrainian and English.

So. Instead, Ukrainian layout shows English. No dancing with a tambourine did not help. It is a pity, really liked the keyboard (

About recompilation Russian dictionary, all just there:
1) download clave Gingerbread KeyboardGingerbread keyboardIn it the authors have already integrated this database (thanks to them)
2) decompile it using apktool
3) in res \ raw-ru took the file main.dict - this is a binary dictionary
4) decompile apk original version with a small vocabulary for our Claudia
5) Replace in assets \ ru_binary.mp3 our main.dict (I honestly do not know why he is here in mp3 format is written, I just renamed main.dict in ru_binary.mp3)
6) I compile it back through signapk.cmd and signed from the same apktool

2.1 is not put?

maseg,
say is not put, an error

Rep: (11)
mancunianec, Something your version after the installation does not see, even after a reboot)

Dima manc, maybe you did not understand correctly, my file is a database of dictionaries. it must be set after (not instead of) the installation of the keyboard

Rep: (118)
Dima manc, I recall that we have with you the same phone .. So here I am with the cap set * Ank and next put the dictionary "on mancunianec", and everything works fine ..
maseg @ 19.5.2011, 13:09*
2.1 is not put?

Okay so some threads on the cap finally slaughtered, what people are you wrote a couple of posts ago, you can read?
Rundstedt @ 18.5.2011, 8:53*
To require Android 2.2, not less! Specify in the hat please.

Post has been edited355vip - 19.05.11, 16:21

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 04/04/20, 6:27