Rep: (1248)
Accessories for readers

We buy original
Cover
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Actually, the most important accessory, without which the reader (especially with an E-ink screen) is hard to imagine. It reliably protects the book from external influences and saves a rather fragile screen. Most often, the cover is already included in the kit, but sometimes you have to buy it yourself or choose an alternative one.

Backlight
Attached Image
Accessory is needed only for e-ink readers. Special lamps allow you to comfortably read in low light and complete darkness.
Unusual wexler solution:Accessories for readers (Post # 8640345)
Attached ImageAttached Image

Memory card
Attached Image
Pretty useful accessory, especially if the memory in your reader is not very much (I have only 300MB). If you plan to only read books - you hardly need a memory card. If you plan to read pdf magazines and listen to music - take a 2-4 GB card. In my e-reader it costs 4GB and I’ve got enough of it. If you are the owner of a tft reader and plan to watch movies, you can take a card up to 32 GB.
The reader mainly uses 5 types of cards: SD, SDHC, microSD, microSDHC and MMC. And with the help of a special adapter, the MMS card easily enters and works in the SD slot. By the way, you shouldn’t buy high-end memory cards for readers - it’s just useless for reading books and listening to music.
Attached Image
Attached Image

Headphones
Attached Image

Useless accessory for listening to music and watching videos. Many books are simply not equipped with a speaker. Most of the devices have a jack jack 3,5mm, but they come across with a jack jack 2,5mm. Also, it is not worth buying advanced and expensive models for high-quality sound - often the iron of a book simply does not allow it. I have enough simple plugs for 500r.

Circle "crazy hands"

Post has been editedPicnik - 08.02.12, 18:52

Rep: (0)
In my opinion on the topic, look:http://tuff-luv.com/hemp-brown-case-cover-...book-style.html
I envy

Post has been editedmaz_46 - 20.01.12, 19:00

Rep: (614)
Bruder7,
works on two batteries? Or are all 4 needed?
Actually, I laid my eyes on the box for 3 batteries - 4.5V closer to the recommended 5V.
well, or, if there are four batteries, then the batteries. they give 1.2V, a total of 4.8V, which is almost perfect.
but the decision with 4 batteries is already difficult to call super-budget :)

UPD. if two batteries are enough - I can also power on my backlight ...: scratch_one-s_head:
and there’s a place to attach a nest there ...
decided. : yahoo: I'll do it - it works there for 5-10 minutes.

Post has been editedStopkin - 09.02.12, 18:49

Bruder7 @ 02.10.2012, 08:57*
this block simply will not start from two

wow .. here I specifically stupid ..: blush:

Rep: (1)
Hello.
Today I ordered myself a gift for DR Nook, an e-book reader, which I swore a long time. Will arrive in 10 days.

Very good I want a good original case. Tell me where to get it ???
Threat. And the store where I ordered was not.

Rep: (3)
You can make a case for a book from a box of DVD and a meter of elastic.

Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Attached images
Attached Image

Has anyone used such a cover? or similar type? How is he?

http://www.aliexpress.com/product-fm/54285...holesalers.html

I found one like this, it looks more qualitative

http://www.aliexpress.com/product-fm/54766...holesalers.html

I bought this craft of the original case

Attached Image
Attached Image

Attached Image
Attached Image

Post has been editedpsylord - 01.05.12, 21:06

psylord
IMHO, this is the best of the covers for the Kindle.
at least from what you had to see and / or hold in your hands. The reader practically does not increase and adds very little in weight.

Post has been editedStopkin - 02.05.12, 13:32

And I like this cover. It looks pretty good (I've seen worse). For example, I had a cover for the reader in the kit right away, but its quality was much worse than this.

Whats up all! In homemade products. I liked the idea of ​​a framework of the type of bourgeois DODOCASE and the rest. Thanks to her and rigid inserts made of PCB, the pressure on the book case is zero. The frame is oak (any tree will go), a book with a very light clip around the perimeter fits in its designated place, you can read it in or without a cover (to get a book, you just need to turn the cover over). I sacrificed the holes for the connectors for the sake of complete protection around the perimeter and the convenience of tightening the frame, the sleep mode is disabled, the book rises to charge. Materials - leather, suede (velor), shoe cardboard 0.8mm, textolite 1.5mm, rubber band 4cm wide (this one is in the bootlegs); glue - Polish Bonikol MG (popularly known as "gum"), Italian Supercolla and SAR306N; finish-paint for suede Technoem black (she is stained with an open skin cut), Forelux neutro (shine and tone adjustment), the rest is more or less clear from the photo here:
http://www.the-ebook.org/forum/viewtopic.php?p=902325#902325

Post has been editedinterceptor2000 - 10.05.12, 19:34

psylord
How is this cover at all? Is it worth taking? Is the book firmly held in place?

interceptor2000,
the cover is not bad .. the Kindel holds tightly, it cannot, in principle, the only thing if I put the cover on is not to take it off again, because I took off and put on the bottom “corners” 10 times, at first they cracked, then the pieces fell off and had to be trimmed with a file and tape the book to the bottom stick to the cover =))

decided to share there are covers he has original for amazon kindl 4 ----- 800rub

M
Check outForum Rules!
4.23. Publication of private ads for the purpose of buying, selling or exchanging devices, accessories and other things is allowed only in the "Flea market" sections (for detailed rules, see the "Flea market" section).

Post has been editedvadeus - 26.08.12, 20:26

Rep: (1946)
DIY nook simple touch cover

Rep: (59)
If you want to have a book stand (very stable both horiz. And vert.) Buy for ~ 20 rubles a hanger for the bathroom in a furniture mage. a photo

Attached ImageAttached ImageAttached Image

Very useful little thing, I advise

Post has been editedvadeus - 03.07.12, 07:21
Reason for editing: inserted photos

Rep: (1031)
I wanted to share two acquisitions. Lamp from Belkin and a cover. The first lamp ... I use the second day. Everything suits 100 percent. Of the advantages ... Mobility, the convenience of adjusting the angle of lighting and the lighting itself. (2 modes, but on city you use only one, the second is too bright). You can hold it in your hands, you can put it somewhere nearby, it can be easily attached to the cover. The length of the lamp is enough so that the light does not interfere with me or the device. 3 AAA batteries. I haven’t noticed the minuses, except for the price.)) It costs 25 euros. I don’t know how much in Russia. But if the batteries last for a long time, then the choice will be perfect for me.
Attached Image

Belkin

And today came the case. Kindle immediately began to look completely different. The cover is comfortable, leather, stylish. The book will not fall out, although the top of the cover is essentially open. It is covered by a certain .. peak. But it lies conveniently in it. The only ... Case with magnetic closures. I do not like such fasteners, as they wrote that they are not very good for screens. But they wrote about amoled screens. I don’t know about elink. Does anyone know? Can the cover have any adverse effect on the screen with its magnets? Otherwise, the cover is excellent. And the price of 10 euros for such ... very acceptable.
Attached Image
Attached Image

Leder tasche

Post has been editedsergej-svar - 06.08.12, 14:16

Rep: (302)
Sergey-svar @ 08/06/2012, 15:11*
since they wrote that they are not very good for screens. But they wrote about amoled screens. I don’t know about elink. Does anyone know? Can the cover have any adverse effect on the screen with its magnets?

I do not think that the amoledu is somehow harmed by a weak magnetic fastener. At least it doesn't sound convincing. But the fact that such fasteners can interfere with sensors - I believe. I carry a smartphone in a case without magnets.
I have the same case for the Kindle. Absolutely no changes in view of the presence of a magnetic fastener I do not note. I have been using it for a long time.

Rep: (1031)
Bruder7 @ 08/06/2012, 13:24*
I have the same case for the Kindle. Absolutely no changes in view of the presence of a magnetic fastener I do not note. I have been using it for a long time.

I carry a smartphone in a case without magnets.

may interfere with sensors

Well, I will, then, use: rolleyes: .With a cover on any immediately different, like the look and the convenience. And I also use a smartphone without magnets. Here I fully agree with you. : drinks:

Rep: (279)
Realizing that my Sonya is very fragile, but due to the fact that she has no budget (albeit a gift) she decided:
- do without the original covers, but just buy a regular case without brend.
- where without a memory card with its small internal?
- the simplest lamp
- and as a consequence of continuing the theme of fragility - a protective film on the screen.
Everything.

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 09/05/19, 20:43