> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the program, please notify the moderator by clicking the "Complaint" button on your message.

Catalog of Android programs

blink | It allows you to customize the color of the indicator in the SMS / MMS, incoming call, etc.

Rep: (931)
Blink
Version: 2.1

Last update of the program in the header:15.05.2011

Attached ImageAttached ImageAttached ImageAttached ImageAttached ImageAttached ImageAttached Image

Description:
Blink - with the help of this utility you can configure the alert system of SMS / MMS, incoming call / Missed Call, and Low Battery / Memory .. Managed by the signals given by the smartphone display. You can change the color of the signal and frequency.

Note: When you test the color, you need to turn off the screen. ONLY blinks when the screen is off.

Requirements: Android 1.6 and up

Android Market: market: // details id = imoblife.blink & refer ... Androlib% 20Page?
Android Market Web: https://market.android.com/details?id=imobl...e=search_result

Additional Information
Russian interface: Not

Download: Version: 2.1
Attached fileBlink2.1.apk(420.64 KB)

Past versions

Post has been editedHottyabych - 15.05.11, 12:19

Rep: (21)
and whether there are analogs? Well, that would be compared with anything else ....
M

Post has been editeddvoriki06 - 16.05.11, 09:27

Rep: (9)
I met like a year ago ...

Rep: (19)
and the meaning? Now every second GO SMS worth .. where this function in the program. standard and no one uses it.

Rep: (0)
thanks to the author, the program is good. the point is that the flashing can be put on calls and SMS, and battery level, and even at the level of memory utilization! finally this light handy! xperia x10 firmware 2.1 it works!

Rep: (224)
but as she had with the voracity battery case?)

It does not work on Legend.

Rep: (45)
pechalka on Optimus Onex 2.3.3. The program of work itself, but the indicator does not light up. :(
and so unpretentious, choose the color of sms \ mms, incoming \ missed call, battery and memory. in general for those who just need a notification without dop.nastroek.

And liquidity metal music will work? I have a light bulb on top, but they are white.

on Samsung S5660 Galaxy Gio does not work :(. I can in the settings that not all !? already reviewed

Rep: (7)
Works on SE Xperia Active, with the screen only.

Motyka on all the cool ...

put this very prog ... with 2 different versions ... niodnogo not plow ...
I have a Samsung Galaxy s2 ... (2.3) ....
tell me similar analogue prozhki pliz ... !!!! ;)

Rep: (50)
Optimus Black - does not work!
Only rablotaet with white and blue

Rep: (11)
Markiska @ 17.10.2011, 15:34*
on Samsung S5660 Galaxy Gio does not work. can I have in setting what is wrong !? I have reviewed all

On your phone does not have a led-display :)

Rep: (21)
on se live works fine ... that's just the type of notification little ..

Rep: (73)
On the ICS is?

On the Galaxy Nexus does not plow.

Rep: (9)
htc wildfire s (CM9) - does not plow ...

Rep: (-1)
is there something like that, where illumination of hardware keys used to display? (Philips w732)

Rep: (15)
On SE U Work?

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 16/10/20, 00:15