> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the program, please notify the moderator by clicking the "Complaint" button on your message.

Catalog of Android programs

Pan Galushka | Quick and tasty culinary recipes.

Rep: (104)
Ban Galushka
version: 1.37

Last update of the program in the header:09.05.2013

Attached ImageAttached ImageAttached ImageAttached Image

Short description:
Quick and tasty culinary recipes.

Description:
Quick and tasty culinary recipes.
Including appetizers, main dishes, salads, soups, picnic dishes, vegetarian cuisine, beer dishes, baby food, diet cuisine, holiday recipes, fitness, feng shui, exotic cuisine, lean recipes, 50 kinds of borscht, search by ingredients.

Homepage: http://getstarted.com.ua/ru/
Android Market: https://market.android.com/details?id=org.m..._from_developer
Write to the developer: [email protected]

Additional Information
Tongue: Russian Ukrainian
The program supports installation on SD (OS 2.2+).

Download:
version: 1.37 http: //savagemessiahzine.com/forum/d...Pan_Galushka__1.37.apk

Past versions

Post has been editedvadeus - 09.05.14, 09:34
Reason for editing: new version

Rep: (85)
Thank you, everything works) for a lonely man the best tip) it’s not necessary to go to Google every time.

Rep: (205)
I liked the fun interface, but the main menu is a bit not optimized for QVGA (the lower part of the letters is not visible) otherwise order.

Rep: (52)
A good program, but there is no possibility of increasing the font, it is necessary to read with a magnifying glass.

Rep: (31)
Good prog. I would like the author to add dishes from the book "Kitchens of the USSR" and it would be elegant.

Rep: (2)
Cool name))

I really need the function of viewing the image of the dish in full screen, atoms xs what to serve

Post has been editedlexmark - 15.05.11, 21:24

Rep: (205)
Gari68 @ 05/15/2011, 09:42*
Pan Galushka version: 1.9

... interesting ... and the author will appear here?

Post has been editedmaxromanyuk - 15.05.11, 23:08

Rep: (1)
wonderful ooo !! it would be better if the author appeared, and received well-deserved praise :)

Rep: (23)
Thing. Are there any other programs of this kind?
p.s. Yes, 240x320 is incorrectly displayed!

Post has been editedCaps lock - 16.05.11, 17:26

Rep: (104)
In the header added email developer.
All your wishes, you can send thanks to the author;)

Post has been editedgari68 - 17.05.11, 07:07

Rep: (0)
It has long been looking for something like that. senks!

Rep: (5)
On iq 701 from the market set, flashes when starting. Seen for a second menu: Dishes, kitchen favorites basket and go out. At the bottom, the recipe of the day is flickering, and the recipes are changing. With each blink the inscription is different. Resolution 800 to 600. Android 2.0. Firmware 2.0.6.

Rep: (3)
The program is excellent, but here’s the problem, after installing and transferring to the card, the program weighs 128 kb in the device’s memory, after the first run in the program’s memory it already takes 6+ meters. I had to demolish, space, and so not enough.

Rep: (5)
After the update that came with the market, the flickering has changed, but still does not start on iq 701

Rep: (1)
everything works great, thanks!

;) finally)
schA we look)

Rep: (68)
A good program, just for what it is put in the internal memory and eats more than 6 meters there

Delicious such recipes for beer: D. The program is good, the graphics, the interface is convenient .... In general, the program is excellent, I advise. On the EKEN M010S tablet without glitches. : happy:

Installed on X8, but I refused to work, when you start, the org.m5 process stops unexpectedly

Rep: (48)
At httz, hiro first freezes, after a couple of minutes it is just starting to work. Waiting for optimization

Rep: (2)
Htc hd2 with typhoon.
The program began to hang. There are problems with the movement of recipes. Sometimes scrolling doesn't work.

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 07/06/19 09:23