> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the program, please notify the moderator by clicking the "Complaint" button on your message.

Catalog of Android programs

Gemini App Manager | task manager with tools to manage applications.

Rep: (929)
Gemini app manager
Version: 3.3.5

Last update of the program in the header:01.09.2016

Attached Image

Screenshots:
Attached ImageAttached Image
Attached ImageAttached Image
Attached Image

Short description:
Task manager with application management tools.

Description:
Gemini App Manager is a very convenient task manager for Android devices, which makes it possible not only to view the list of active tasks and close selected ones, but also provides other very convenient tools for managing applications. So, using the Gemini App Manager, you can easily uninstall applications, transfer them to an SD card to free up the internal memory of an Android smartphone or tablet. The reverse transfer from the memory card to the device memory is also possible.

In the list of active tasks for each application, information is displayed on which resources of the smartphone this or that application has access to. You can immediately see which program has access to the Internet, to the contact list, device camera, and so on. By the same parameters you can filter this list.

Requires Android version 2.1 or higher.

Developer: SEASMIND
Google Play: https://market.android.com/details?id=com.s...ndroid.gmappmgr

Russian interface: Not

Download:
Version: 3.3.5 Gemini App Manager (Post alex12 # 38720847)
Version: 3.3.5 Full Gemini App Manager (Post Alex0047 # 44706925)
Version: 3.3.5 Rus Gemini App Manager (Post vitaxa978 # 52716612)

Past versions
Version: 3.3.0 Gemini App Manager (Post # 36922125)
Version: 3.2.8 Gemini App Manager (Post # 32708784)
Version: 3.2.5 Gemini App Manager (Post # 29570708)
Version: 3.2.0 Gemini App Manager (Post # 28216082)
version: 3.1.5 Gemini App Manager (Post # 27720762)
version: 3.1.0 Gemini App Manager (Post # 26949606)
Version: 3.0.5 http: //savagemessiahzine.com/forum/dl/post/3227342/Gemini+App+Manager+3.0.5.apk
Version: 3.0.0 http: //savagemessiahzine.com/forum/dl/post/3132111/Gemini+App+Manager+3.0.0.apk
version: 2.9.8 Gemini App Manager (Post # 22212840)
version: 2.9.4 http: //savagemessiahzine.com/forum/dl/post/2918490/Gemini_App_Manager_2.9.4.apk
version: 2.9.0 Gemini App Manager (Post # 21541768)
version: 2.8.5 Gemini App Manager (Post # 21466452)
version: 2.8.0 Gemini App Manager (Post # 21371810) version: 2.7.0 Gemini App Manager (Post # 20953328)
version: 2.6.0 Gemini App Manager (Post # 20522599)
Version: 2.5.3 http: //savagemessiahzine.com/forum/dl/post/2643151/Gemini_App_Manager_2.5.3.apk
Version: 2.5.2 http: //savagemessiahzine.com/forum/dl/post/1956355/Gemini_App_Manage_v2.5.2.apk
Version: 2.4.5 http: //savagemessiahzine.com/forum/dl/post/1743482/Gemini_App_Manager_2.4.5.apk
version: 2.3.5 http: //savagemessiahzine.com/forum/dl/post/1350471/Gemini_App_Manager_Donate_2.3.5.apk
Version: 2.2.5 Gemini App Manager (Post # 10453904)
version: 1.9.8 Gemini_App_Manager_Donate_v1.9.8.apk
http: //savagemessiahzine.com/forum/dl/post/996251/Gemini_App_Manager_v1.7.0.apk
Version: 1.5.3 Attached fileGemini_App_Manager_1.5.3.apk (467.89 KB)

Post has been editedSlav_nsk - 01.09.16, 18:48
Reason for editing: Rus

Rep: (12)
Hottyabych,

and what is the difference from the staff? None of the above functionality is not unique when compared with the standard.

Rep: (3544)
Version 1.7.0: Attached fileGemini_App_Manager_v1.7.0.apk (456.88 KB)

Changes:
Modification on "one key RAM optimize", now it can free more RAM. (Thanks to "Newman", feedback from Android market);
Enable landscape, suggested by Ryan Russi and YuChao. (And we will offer a paid version later without AD.);
Add "APK not backup (User)" filter in expert mode, to filter user installed package which is not backup;
Add "View details (Force stop)" to fast menu of "Kill process" page, so user can easily to "Force Stop" some app which is not killed by "one key RAM optimize". The reason is limitation of Android (Please see FAQ in help for more information);
Add "Backup to SD" to fast menu of "Uninstall" page, just a reminder to user before uninstall an app;
Fix error of "Refresh" function when no SD card present;
Fix the issue that the indication message delay for seconds sometimes;
Enhanced AD detection (add detection of one ad type);
Now user can click on the tips text to close it;
Improved indication message displaying on low resolution device (e.g. 240x320);
Replace system icons to make it has same looking in all devices;
Other minor issue (UI image / layout modifications and etc).

Rep: (274)
Gemini App Manager Donate v1.9.8

Recent changes:
1. Fix the FC issue when performing auto updating function (And because of this issue, we have to delay the updating service for some days, user still need to check new version manually during the time Very sorry for the updating trouble.!);
2. Add "Delete Backup" function on long pressing menu to remove backup file (when you want to uninstall an app and do not keep its backup).
3. Add "Batch Delete Backup" function on batch operation menu;
4. To get better performance for future version, we modified some option values ​​of settings page. You may need to reset some personal favorite option of settings page in this version. thanks;
5. Fix a In-App-Billing support issue. The donation function is using Google's In-App-Billing which require new version of Android Market. User may saw "Donation Not Available" message if In-App-Billing is not ready on your device;
6. Change app icon (FREE tag removed, since it is donate version now. Thanks to Tony! :)

Attached fileGemini_App_Manager_Donate_v1.9.8.apk(535.09 KB)

Rep: (25)
Excellent prog, it is better to no program cleans memory. Widget delivered to your desktop and vuolya. : Good:

Rep: (69)
ire69 @ 12.09.2011, 23:30*
Excellent prog, it is better to no program cleans memory. Widget delivered to your desktop and vuolya. : Good:

I fully support. Best application manager.

Rep: (0)
I have such a problem here. I tried to install this program on Android 2.2 already 2 times. And 2 times had to do a reset. Installed through the STC sync, the installation fails and then the big blind does not see the phone through HTC sync and how to drive, too. I do not understand what the problem is. As a result, the phone can not boot, and I had to do a hard reset. FIG understand because of what it is. Both times, the phone was clear, was only a file manager and ES Gemini Taskiller.

Rep: (1)
5+ program, allows you to adjust the autorun for applications such as skype vkontakte and built, in the presence of root.

Rep: (13)
This softina in contrast to the standard tools and allows competitors to rutovannyh devaysakh transfer to SD Any applications without having to create ext3-section on a flash drive!
For example, I have suffered so Adobe Flash Player and Picsel Smart Office.
It is only necessary to enable "USB Debugging" in the system settings.

Rep: (24)
Um, titanium backup allows you to transfer and without debugging ..

Rep: (477)
Vsob not Che -) (From @ by4: D and the mighty not foresee !?

Post has been editedbalu73 - 01.10.11, 18:41
Reason for editing: typo

Rep: (45)
a great prog. Autorun allows you to adjust any application, including system. and not just autoplay, and in some specific cases the system can run the application automatically, and what - is not present) is very functional. It is also possible to block particular tightly without understanding the application. two disadvantages: it is in English (we all understand it, but it would be nice in Russian) and it has a non-intrusive advertising.

for full functionality needed Ruth rights?
I want to do ashere

Rep: (10)
Give the new version

Rep: (2)
Help! I can not find how to restore the remote application from the backup.

Rep: (268)
A delightful program! : Good: Poperetaskival all that can be at stake with the phone - there was additional 140 MB of free space!

Post has been editedchameleoncyborg - 08.11.11, 16:30

Rep: (6)
4pdRash @ 17.09.2011, 11:43*
I have such a problem here. I tried to install this program on Android 2.2 already 2 times. And 2 times had to do a reset. Installed through the STC sync, the installation fails and then the big blind does not see the phone through HTC sync and how to drive, too. I do not understand what the problem is. As a result, the phone can not boot, and I had to do a hard reset. FIG understand because of what it is. Both times, the phone was clear, was only a file manager and ES Gemini Taskiller.

exactly the same problem on the HTC Legend 2.2, a new device just bought the day before yesterday, the first thing decided to put the manager, the first attempt to install from a USB drive has introduced the phone to a screeching halt, it was decided to restart, in consequence of which tightly hung at boot the phone (white screen with simply brilliant), no reset, no subsequent restarts do not help. Oak body new to shit on 2 days settings, do a hard reset. first of all I put the same program on absolutely tselochny hardresetenny phone, repetition of history.
So that the program is just wonderful. He lays down on the blade body

Rep: (2)
Yes, there are bugs behind it, after which - reboot, and my body turned on for about 10 minutes

skylarker @ 14.11.2011, 20:15*
Yes, there are bugs behind it, after which - reboot, and my body turned on for about 10 minutes

I tried to put. It gives it a very long time, but did not deliver. The system began to brake strongly. Reload foolishly decided - half an hour hanging on the splash screen android then just got tired and pulled the battery. Maybe I'm just a little waiting, and still had to wait 7 hours?
It would be worth adding to the cap warning thatnot all yogurts are equally usefulin some cases, after installation, you run the risk of brick.
All the more so the case is not unique.
UPD. However, anyone who tries to put a program downloaded from here, and not directly to the Market - himself an evil Pinocchio. Market has long been on the version 2.2.5, and there is the link from the "good Hottabych" knows only himself.

Post has been editedCarbonMonoxide - 04.12.11, 20:03

Rep: (63)
Attached fileGemini_App_Manager_2.2.5.apk(849.76 KB)

Attached fileGemini_App_Manager_2.2.5_Donate.apk(1.01 MB)

Rep: (63)
Attached fileGemini_App_Manager_Donate_2.3.5.apk(1.03 MB)

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 17/04/20, 22:54